The Interactive AboutMyArea Site For Bedford And The Surrounding Villages
Bedfordshire Walking Festival
Families with young children have the opportunity of a story walk of about one mile in the fantastic Campton Wood at 2-00pm on Saturday 6th or for older children join in the Sue Ryder Starlight Hike on Saturday 13th.
- Sharing autumn's bounty Published: 18-09-2014 10:35
- "I support my local air ambulance, do you?" Published: 18-09-2014 09:49
- 31 October Have a ‘Thriller' of a night at Wyboston Lakes Published: 18-09-2014 09:16
- 26 October Wyboston Lakes Wedding Fayre designed to inspire... Published: 18-09-2014 09:05
- Look Good, Smell Great, Feel Fabulous at YSpa Published: 09-09-2014 12:37
- Beacon's September Blog: Don't Leave It Too Late Published: 08-09-2014 12:23
- Beacon Gains European Status Published: 08-09-2014 12:18
- Jon Railton Newsletter – 28/08/2014 Published: 01-09-2014 10:47
- 15 - 20 September Macbeth at Sharnbrook Published: 01-09-2014 09:28
- Have you Considered Fostering? Published: 27-08-2014 13:56
- Paula Steps Up For Marie Curie! Published: 27-08-2014 12:01
- Jon Railton Newsletter Round 5 - Oulton Park International Published: 20-08-2014 15:21
- The End of the Road for the Tax Disk Published: 15-08-2014 08:16
- Relate Bedfordshire and Luton Appointments Coordinator Published: 14-08-2014 14:55
- 12 September Bedford Art Society Published: 14-08-2014 14:44
- 27 September Nearly New Sale Published: 14-08-2014 14:26
- 24 - 25 August Classic Motor Show Published: 14-08-2014 13:31
- Jon Railton Newsletter Round 4 - Brands Hatch GP Published: 14-08-2014 13:21
- Beacon's August Blog: Don't Be Scared, Be Cautious Published: 01-08-2014 09:24
- 3 August First World War Commemoration and Wreath Laying at Foster Hill Rd Cemetery Published: 23-07-2014 08:44
- Spring At Cambridge Botanic Gardens Comments: 1 Latest: 12-03-2014 20:59
- Follow the Leader Comments: 1 Latest: 07-10-2013 16:02
- Join A Summer Adult Learning Course Today Comments: 1 Latest: 21-03-2013 07:12
- Fine for Man Caught Fly-Tipping Comments: 1 Latest: 31-01-2013 08:10
- Cauldwell Children's Centres Newsletter - November 2012! Comments: 1 Latest: 03-01-2013 16:04
- Christmas at Cauldwell! Comments: 1 Latest: 13-12-2012 11:19
- A Great Summer for Recycling In Bedford Borough Comments: 1 Latest: 31-05-2012 12:28
- Energy audit workshops to help organisations save money Comments: 1 Latest: 04-03-2012 01:42
- The Woman in Black: THE WINNERS Comments: 1 Latest: 02-03-2012 09:15
- Armed Forces Covenant Should Signal Greater Integration for Forces Families Comments: 1 Latest: 12-01-2012 10:29
News & Reviews: Local news and reviews written by local people, updated daily. If you have a news story or have something to say, email our news desk or add your own articles and images. You can also add your comments to any articles - simply by registering here.
What's On: Your guide to all the events in and near our area. Email an article detailing your event or publish it in our online calendar. Would you like us to cover the event? Send us an email and we will do our best.
Community Groups: List your information FREE of charge. Email us with your group's details - there is no charge for community groups, not-for-profit organisations, charities and clubs. We can publish match reports, fund-raising appeals, surveys and much more. Just let us know what you want.
Businesses: Do you own or work for a local business? AboutMyArea/MK40 has many advertising options with very reasonable packages tailored to meet your needs. With thousands reading our site each week, we know we can help you boost your online presence. Simply email us with your contact details or call us on 01480 400327.
Rate & Review: Have you received great service or spotted a bargain? Click on any of the banner or side ads and you can rate and review that business. If there is a local business that you think deserves a shout-out but is not currently featured on the AboutMyArea/MK40 site, let us know and we will contact them to see if they would like a listing. Alternatively, tell them about this new feature and suggest they contact us.
E-Newsletter: Register here for our e-newsletter and receive all the latest weekly information direct to your inbox. Once a week you will receive a summary of what's happening and all the current news. Alternatively, send us an email entitled: "I want the AboutMyArea/BEDFORD e-newsletter" and we will do the rest.
Something Missing? What would you like to see on the website? Have we missed something? Email us to let us know.
Why not visit our other websites? www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/beds-cambs/
The Hyperlocal News & Information website
What's on, News and Where to go in:
MK40: Biddenham, Castle, De Parys, Great Denham, Harpur, Queens Park
MK41: Brickhill,Clapham, De Parys, Goldington, Harpur, Newnham, Putnoe, Renhold, Salph End
MK42: Castle, Cauldwell, Elstow, Harrowden, Kempston, Kingsbrook, Shortstown, Wixams
MK43: Bourne End, Brogborough, Box End, Bromham, Cranfield, Carlton, Felmersham, Harrold, Husborne Crawley, Keeley Green, Kempston Rural, Lidlington, Lower Shelton, Marston Moretaine, Newton Blossomville, Oakley, Odell, Pavenham, Radwell, Ridgmont, Stagsden, Stevington, Stewartby, Turvey, Upper Shelton, West End, Wood End, Wootton, Wootton Green
MK44: Begwary, Bletsoe, Blunham, Bolnhurst, Cardington, Chawston, Colesden, Colmworth, Cople, Duck's Cross, Great Barford, Keysoe, Keysoe Row, Kingsbrook, Knotting, Knotting Green, Little Staughton, Melchbourne, Milton Ernest, Moggerhanger, Pertenhall, Ravensden, Riseley, Roxton, Sharnbrook, Souldrop, Swineshead, Thurleigh, Top End, Wilden, Willington, Wyboston, Yielden
MK45: Ampthill, Barton-le-Clay, Clophill, Cotton End, Flitton, Flitwick, Gravenhurst, Greenfield, Haynes, Haynes Church End, Herring's Green, Houghton Conquest, How End, Kempston Hardwick, Maulden, Millbrook, Pulloxhill, Sharpenhoe, Silsoe, Steppingley, Westoning, Wilstead
Business Directory Quick Links
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Cat Feeding/ Cat Sitting
Children's Activity Centres
Cleaning - Domestic
Clothing - Female
Craft and Hobbies
Curtain & Blind Cleaning