The interactive AboutMyArea site for St Ives and the rest of the PE27 postcode
A century of Fenland shops, crafts and trade
- BT’s ‘Next Generation’ Text Relay Service Approved by Ofcom Published: 06-03-2014 11:18
- 14 - 16 April - Huntingdonshire FA Easter Half Term Football Activities Published: 05-03-2014 19:58
- A Mouth Watering Break This March At Wyboston Lakes Published: 05-03-2014 09:08
- 11 April - Motown Tribute Night Published: 04-03-2014 19:44
- British Heart Foundation: Importance of Relaxation Published: 04-03-2014 09:00
- GREASE 16th -19th April 2014 Published: 03-03-2014 16:59
- Local business supports local talent Published: 03-03-2014 16:26
- Beacon's March Blog: I Dare You Published: 03-03-2014 10:14
- Street Sports Sessions Published: 26-02-2014 16:44
- Campaign For Dark Skies Presents Award To Council Officer Published: 26-02-2014 15:34
- Smokers Urged To Stub It Out Following house Fires In Cambridgeshire Published: 25-02-2014 16:30
- St Ives Chinese And Thai Takeaway Prosecuted For Food Hygiene Offences Published: 25-02-2014 11:06
- New ‘Phone And Pay' Cashless Parking System Published: 25-02-2014 10:56
- Local Volunteers Needed for Peterborough, Fenland and Huntingdonshire Rape Crisis Centre Published: 24-02-2014 19:26
- March at Burgess Hall, St Ives Published: 24-02-2014 17:34
- Keatings on the Commonwealth Trail! Published: 24-02-2014 12:41
- 24 March: On-Call Firefighter Recruitment Information Evening, Kimbolton Published: 24-02-2014 12:32
- Building On Success: HGC Open New Gym Hall And Refurbished Facilities Published: 24-02-2014 12:24
- 4 March: On Your Marks, Get Set, Flip!! Published: 24-02-2014 11:58
- 23 March: The Race Is On Huntingdon! Sport Relief 2014: Join In The Fun And Games Published: 21-02-2014 17:20
News & Reviews: Local news and reviews written by local people, updated daily. If you have a news story or have something to say, email our news desk or add your own articles and images. You can also add your comments to any articles - simply by registering here.
What's On: Your guide to all the events in and near our area. Email an article detailing your event or publish it in our online calendar. Would you like us to cover the event? Send us an email and we will do our best.
Community Groups: List your information FREE of charge. Email us with your group's details - there is no charge for community groups, not-for-profit organisations, charities and clubs. We can publish match reports, fund-raising appeals, surveys and much more. Just let us know what you want.
Businesses: Do you own or work for a local business? AboutMyArea/PE27 has many advertising options with very reasonable packages tailored to meet your needs. With thousands reading our site each week, we know we can help you boost your online presence. Simply email us with your contact details or call us on 01480 400327.
Rate & Review: Have you received great service or spotted a bargain? Click on any of the banner or side ads and you can rate and review that business. If there is a local business that you think deserves a shout-out but is not currently featured on the AboutMyArea/PE27 site, let us know and we will contact them to see if they would like a listing. Alternatively, tell them about this new feature and suggest they contact us.
E-Newsletter: Register here for our e-newsletter and receive all the latest weekly information direct to your inbox. Once a week you will receive a summary of what's happening and all the current news. Alternatively, send us an email entitled: "I want the AboutMyArea/PE27 e-newsletter" and we will do the rest.
Something Missing? What would you like to see on the website? Have we missed something? Email us to let us know.
Why not visit our other websites? www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/beds-cambs/
The Hyperlocal News & Information website
Business Directory Quick Links
Children's Activity Centres
Cleaning - Domestic
Clothing - Female
Clothing - General
Clothing - Male
Clubs & Associations - Social, Leisure & Cultural
Consultancy - Business
The PE27 Postcode covers:
St Ives Cambridgeshire, Holywell-cum-Needingworth, Needingworth