The AboutMyArea Site For St Neots And The PE19 Postcode Area.
26 November 2014 Beautiful Swagger Christmas Shopping Evening
- Local Art, Mural And Sculpture Trails For St Neots Published: 20-11-2014 17:53
- 6 December - Mayors Carol Concert Published: 20-11-2014 16:15
- Constable Photography's November Birthday Club Published: 20-11-2014 10:39
- Match Report Eynesbury Rovers 18 November 2014 Published: 20-11-2014 09:34
- Win 2 Tickets to St Neots Cineworld Published: 20-11-2014 09:15
- Winners of St Neots schools Christmas banner competition announced Published: 19-11-2014 17:08
- Huntingdon Boys Flip for Medals Published: 18-11-2014 14:51
- Home School Students gain Arts Award 'Discover' at St Neots Museum, November 2014 Published: 18-11-2014 14:47
- Christmas Church Services in St Neots Published: 18-11-2014 09:49
- Beacon To Offer Free Financial Planning Clinic Published: 17-11-2014 15:24
- FRIENDS OF ST NEOTS LIBRARY AND ST NEOTS U3A JOIN TOGETHER TO COMMEMORATE WW1 AND THE ARTS Published: 17-11-2014 09:12
- St Neots Rugby Club Monthly Newsletter Published: 17-11-2014 09:09
- Eynesbury Rovers 0 Cogenhoe United 1 Published: 17-11-2014 08:59
- Heartsease present £400 cheque to East Anglian Air Ambulance Published: 17-11-2014 08:56
- Christmas Church Services in St Neots 2014 Published: 14-11-2014 15:00
- Your Weekly Newsletter for St Neots and the PE 19 postcode Published: 13-11-2014 19:27
- Alice In Wonderland Comes To New Look Barretts of St Neots Published: 11-11-2014 13:17
- 29 November Bring and Buy Sale Published: 11-11-2014 08:25
- FOOD HYGIENE RATING SCHEME (FHRS) PRE-CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN Published: 11-11-2014 08:19
- Silver Medals at the Gymnastics Grades Finals Published: 11-11-2014 08:15
- Free Christmas Parking After 3pm in December Comments: 1 Latest: 14-11-2014 20:05
- 12 December Carol Singing around the Christmas Tree Comments: 1 Latest: 11-11-2014 13:54
- Spring At Cambridge Botanic Gardens Comments: 1 Latest: 12-03-2014 20:59
- 19 October - St Neots Plant Giveaway and Apple Sale! Comments: 1 Latest: 17-10-2013 17:09
- 22 October - Psychic Night at The Bridge House Comments: 1 Latest: 27-09-2013 09:18
- Give Your Unwanted Textiles A New Home Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2013 17:10
- Telephone Scam In Your Area Comments: 1 Latest: 16-05-2013 12:50
- St Neots Cinema to be dismantled and rebuilt. Comments: 1 Latest: 16-05-2013 12:34
- St Neots Singers Comments: 1 Latest: 13-05-2013 08:46
- 7 & 9 May: Free Compost Giveaway Comments: 1 Latest: 02-05-2013 12:19
- Freezing Fog Reduces Visibility For Drivers In & Around St Neots Comments: 1 Latest: 14-12-2012 14:23
- 30 November - St Neots Christmas Lights Switch On Comments: 1 Latest: 01-12-2012 00:30
- 14th & 28 November - Christmas Shopping Evenings at Barretts of St Neots Comments: 1 Latest: 06-11-2012 07:53
- Join Brownies! Comments: 1 Latest: 17-09-2012 20:31
- Have Your Say & Make A Difference About The Future of St Neots. Comments: 1 Latest: 17-09-2012 12:58
- St Neots Diamond Jubilee Weekend Gallery Comments: 1 Latest: 11-06-2012 14:30
- 30 June - The Diamond Ball Comments: 1 Latest: 15-05-2012 09:51
- St Neots Man to Swim The Channel for Parkinsons Comments: 1 Latest: 23-04-2012 11:56
- St Neots Town Team Portas Pilot Bid Now Sent Comments: 3 Latest: 30-03-2012 16:30
- 22 - 25 March - Big Top Returns to St Neots Comments: 1 Latest: 06-02-2012 11:05
News & Reviews: Local news and reviews written by local people, updated daily. If you have a news story or have something to say, email our news desk or add your own articles and images. You can also add your comments to any articles - simply by registering here.
What's On: Your guide to all the events in and near our area. Email an article detailing your event or publish it in our online calendar. Would you like us to cover the event? Send us an email and we will do our best.
Community Groups: List your information FREE of charge. Email us with your group's details - there is no charge for community groups, not-for-profit organisations, charities and clubs. We can publish match reports, fund-raising appeals, surveys and much more. Just let us know what you want.
Businesses: Do you own or work for a local business? AboutMyArea/PE19 has many advertising options with very reasonable packages tailored to meet your needs. With thousands reading our site each week, we know we can help you boost your online presence. Simply email us with your contact details or call us on 01480 400327.
Rate & Review: Have you received great service or spotted a bargain? Click on any of the banner or side ads and you can rate and review that business. If there is a local business that you think deserves a mention but is not currently featured on the AboutMyArea/PE19 site, let us know and we will contact them to see if they would like a listing. Alternatively, tell them about this new feature and suggest they contact us.
E-Newsletter: Register here for our e-newsletter and receive all the latest weekly information direct to your inbox. Once a week you will receive a summary of what's happening and all the current news. Alternatively, send us an email entitled: "I want the AboutMyArea/PE19 e-newsletter" and we will do the rest.
Something Missing? What would you like to see on the website? Have we missed something? Email us to let us know.
Why not visit our other websites? www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/beds-cambs/
The Hyperlocal News & Information website
St Neots, Eaton Ford, Eaton Socon, Eynesbury, Buckden, Little Paxton, Great Paxton, Offord d'Arcy, Offord Cluny, Duloe, Staploe, Southoe, Diddington, Stonely, Great Staughton, Dillington, Hail Weston, Little Barford, Abbotsley, Croxton, Eltisley, Yelling, Graveley and Toseland.
Quick Links to Our Business Directory:
Ales & Beers
Animal Rescue / Trusts
Audio Visual Shops
Whats on in St Neots, What's on in St Neots, Events in St Neots, Events St Neots, Whats happening in St Neots, What's happening in St Neots, What to do in St Neots, St Neots Whats on, St Neots What's on, Whats on in PE19, what's on in PE19, local events St Neots, Whats on around St Neots, what's on around St Neots, Villages of PE19, where to go in St Neots,