Grow Your Local Business with AboutMyArea
|Published: 30th January 2013 10:34|
Would you like to reach more local customers? We can help you.
Why advertise with AboutMyArea? Here are a few good reasons....
- We're popular. Thousands of people visit our pages, week in, week out, actively seeking local information.
- We're trusted. We work hard to ensure our content is accurate, up to date and relevant.
- We won't waste your advertising spend. Because our visitors choose to come to us, you're not risking the 'straight in the recycle bin' result of advertising in free papers.
- We're cost-effective. Our lower overheads mean we don't have to charge as much as print media.
- We'll help build your brand. We don't just take your ad spend and forget about you - we offer editorial support to convey your news and special offers to our readers.
- We understand the importance of social media. We use it wisely, to promote our clients to our followers.
- We care about the local community and businesses, we prove that every day with the coverage we provide.
- We are offering a unique service with real value for money.
How does it work?
Content and Newsletter
The pages of AboutMyArea Neston are always on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are constantly updated. In the last month alone, we have received over 80,000 visits to our pages. Our visitors are local people actively seeking local information. We drive traffic to our pages via our Twitter and Facebook feeds, and we score very highly in all the major search engines.
We are growing all the time, with the most significant increase in traffic recently coming from mobile phone users. 25% of our visitors now reach us while on the move, and they keep coming back for more.
Once a week, we produce a newsletter (Neston News, example pictured above right) which is a round-up of all the stories added to the website during the week, along with forthcoming events. This goes straight into the inboxes of our registered users and our own business database, and links to it are shared across social media streams.
Our Local Business Directory is one of the most visited areas of the website. We can offer you an AMAZing listing that can include photos, editorial, testimonials, downloads, menus, special offers - pretty much anything you like. Plus, it can be updated at no additional cost, as often as you wish, usually within 24 hours.
Here are just a few examples of current AMAZing listings on AboutMyArea Neston:
BRAND NEW FEATURE - our readers can now rate and review local businesses who have an AMAZing listing in our directory. More details here.
We dedicate the space at the top and sides of our pages to local businesses, to help them reach our readers.
We can immediately add your business to the side or top of our pages, with an advertisement either designed by you, or by us (at no additional cost). It will appear on pages throughout the website and will also go into our weekly e-newsletter (Neston News) at least twice per month.
What does it cost?
A side-bar ad and AMAZing listing, including a link to your own website, costs just £35.00 per month, or if you prefer to pay for 12 months in advance, it's just £365.00 - yes, just £1 a day to reach thousands of local customers!
This will also give you editorial support - so you can let people know about new products or services, special offers or seasonal variations.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT at standard rate.
Why not take advantage of all our traffic and let people know what YOU have to offer?
If you would like more information, please do get in touch. We could have your advertisement and AMAZing listing live on the website within hours...no waiting around for print deadlines! And remember, we will also update your content whenever you wish.
Contact us today: call Carrie on 0151 336 2734, or send us an email. We are happy to sort everything out over the phone, by email or face-to-face, it's entirely up to you.
We look forward to hearing from you, but most of all, we look forward to helping to build your brand and finding you more and more customers in Neston and beyond.