Markets in & around Neston
Neston Friday market is a popular and well loved weekly event in the area, attracting customers from far and wide.
About Neston Market
The market takes place on the Market Square, situated behind the Town Hall and in front of Sainsbury's supermarket. Stalls also extend down towards Brook Street.
With stalls selling an interesting and unique mix of goods it can be assured that all needs and tastes will be catered for.
- Local artisan breads
- Fresh Cheshire produce
- Local fine meats and cheeses
- Homemade cakes and pies
- Rare plants
- Cut flowers
- The latest high street and designer fashion (including Sarah Santos and Made in Italy), shoes, bags and accessories (for all the family including your pooch!)
- Specialist homeware and hardware
- Watch repairs
- Handbags, purses and wallets
- Gifts, cards, something special and plenty more!
Neston Market is also a focal point for the town where locals and shoppers tend to meet up, always guaranteed a friendly face, which adds to the relaxed atmosphere of the day.
The Friday market is open between 8:00am and 3pm every Friday (except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day).
All Neston Car Parks are free of charge. You can park for up to three hours in the multi-storey car park next to the Market Square. There is also a large long-term car park situated between Brook Street and Chester Road.
Find the Market
Postcode - CH64 9XJ. Access the Market Square from Brook Street (next to Neston Dry Cleaners), High Street (alongside the Town Hall) and Ladies Walk.
- Indicates business has a Community Club code for you to use to receive discounts, etc.
Markets in Neston - Markets in Little Neston - Markets in Parkgate - Markets in Willaston