Results from the conference and the way forward regarding helping to identify, use and store eye dropsFull story
- Poole Glaucoma Survey
- Pupils have designs on Glaucoma battle
- Tackling the Lack of Emergency Eye Care
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (AECC) head to high profile medical forum in San Francisco
- Bad posture on the rise across South West
- Strictly Come Balancing
- Austin Healey to open new, Bournemouth-based, chiropractic teaching clinic
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic (AECC) becomes the first health clinic in Europe to use unique spinal pain diagnosis technology.
Dorset Blind Association
- Dorset Blind Association's Help and Support Desk service at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital Eye Unit is now officially open.
- Dorset's sight loss charity celebrates Lottery funding.
- Dorset Blind Association
The Wessex Autistic Society
- Keep on running, Liz!
- Summer Solstice 8K
- A Marathon of a Challenge for Charity
- Local charity leads the way in autism training
- Corporate Quiz Night
The Wish List
- Quiz & Curry Night
- Fashion Exchange
- Abseil Success
- Abseil Challenge
- Help raise money for Poole Hospital's charity while shopping online - it won't cost you a penny!