Welcome to AboutMyArea, Hornsea's Local Community Website
The annual Beverley & East Riding Early Music Festival (22 26 May 2013), one of the cultural highlights in the East Riding of Yorkshire, presents a celebration of music from the medieval to the baroque by some of the worlds finest early music ensembles and performers.
- If You Can Breathe, You Can Do Yoga! Published: 19-05-2013 11:53
- Charity Car Boot Sale, Beverley, Sunday 19th May Published: 18-05-2013 08:28
- Flamborough Lighthouse Guided Tours Published: 10-05-2013 15:17
- Fostering Fortnight Published: 10-05-2013 15:16
- Special Guests To Visit Beverley Minster On Sunday Published: 09-05-2013 22:52
- Vintage Fair At The Spa Bridlington Published: 09-05-2013 16:36
- "Police Need More Common Sense Approach to Local Cycle Events", Says MP Graham Stuart Published: 09-05-2013 16:32
- Charity Pamper Day at Beverley Arms Hotel Published: 09-05-2013 16:23
- Christian Aid Week - Tea and Coffee at St Nicholas Church Published: 09-05-2013 16:18
- Hull Big Funtastic Ride Weekend at East Park Published: 08-05-2013 17:25
- Barn Dance at Hornsea Floral Hall Published: 08-05-2013 16:59
Please take a moment to Like Us on Facebook and/or Follow Us on Twitter!
'Clickable' links (below) provide quick & easy access to useful information!
Five Ways in which YOU could Get Involved!
Sign-up & Join in! You could soon be writing your own articles on the Internet! Whether you want to create a page for your own Sports Team, Club or Interest Group, you now have a place where you can do it - right at the heart of your own community website! Even if you just want to be able to comment on some of the articles posted on the website... your first step is to Register! It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your website, your voice.
Tell us about your event! You can Register and then either add your event directly into our Calendar or write your own article for our What's On? Section. Or even better, do both! Alternatively, just email us with the relevant details details and we'll take care of the rest!
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/HU18. Prices for a Sidebar plus a Business Directory Listing start at only £150 for 12 months! That's 24 hour, 7 days-a-week, 12-months-a-year exposure for as little as £150 for 1 year! We can tailor the right package for your business, provide you with space to put your words and images PLUS you can get on-board with our new Business Testimonials & Rating service. Click here to find out more about becoming an AboutMyArea/HU18 Rated Business or simply E-mail us for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea/HU18 website? Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email and let us know!
Sunset over Swan Island, Hornsea Mere - Photo by Mr. Michael Ridley
Mappleton, East Yorkshire. Photo by AboutMyArea/HU18
AboutMyArea/HU18 - the local interactive website