Sewerby Hall and Gardens
|Published: 14th July 2009 18:00|
Admission Charges - Parking Free
"A brilliant place to visit for the day""Sewerby Hall is a beautiful period house, with fantastic gardens"
Additional Charges for Golf & Zoo
Open from April until End of September.
Regular events and child friendly!
- Visit the Hall, Orangery and Gardens
- Visit the Childrens Zoo
- Have tea and cake or a snack in the Clock Tower Tea Rooms
- See local craftspeople at work in the Courtyard Craft workshops
- Visit Daisychain Creations where you will find handcrafted jewellery made on the premises. Children can even have a go at making their own bracelets!
- Play Pitch & Putt or just use the Putting Greens
- Visit the Fine Furnishings shop and take a little bit of Sewerby home with you!