|Published: 29th July 2010 16:19|
- 100g strawberries
- 2tsp Cointreau
- 20g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 1 large egg white
- icing sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven ot 180 C, gas mark 4. Lightly brush the insides of 2 ramkein dishes with melted butter and dust with a little of the caster sugar.
- Chop strawberries roughly (saving 2 for decoration) and place in a food processor with the Cointreau and puree until smooth.
- Whisk the egg white in a large clean dry bowl until it starts to hold its shape when lifted. Gradually whisk in the cornflour and caster sugar, whisking until stiff.
- Fold in puree. Spoon into ramekins and smooth top.
- Tap each of the dishes firmly on work surface to dislodge bubbles. Place in oven and bake for approx 10 mins until well-risen and golden.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with the saved strawberries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!