Tall Ships Youth Trust
|Published: 6th October 2011 21:42|
The Tall Ships Youth Trust is the largest and oldest charity dedicated to the education and personal development of young people aged 12 25 years, through the crewing of Tall Ships.
A voyage with us on one of our fleet of six tall ships will bring to our young crew members -
- Life changing and lifelong learning
- Increased self esteem and self confidence
- Personal mental and physical challenge
- A healthier and more active lifestyle
- Multicultural understanding, diversity, and social cohesion
- Improved citizenship skills and volunteering
- Guaranteed fun!
No sailing experience is necessary.
We welcome adults up to age 80, to join us on one of our adult voyages, as they help us to provide funds for our bursary programme, which helps our young disadvantaged and disabled youngsters to afford a life improving voyage.