Portsmouth's Community Website for Portsmouth People
The Mary Rose Museum will provide a striking and historic background to Sing-a-Long-a' Frozen, which will take place during Portsmouth Historic Dockyard's Victorian Festival of Christmas. AboutMyArea has a family ticket to give away to the festival, now in its fifteenth year.
- Windsurfer Dies After Being Pulled From Langstone Harbour Published: 22-11-2014 22:45
- Lou Lou's Vintage Fair Published: 22-11-2014 09:25
- The Snow Queen at Groundlings Theatre Published: 22-11-2014 09:14
- Christmas Fair at Portsmouth Cathedral Published: 22-11-2014 09:03
- Lockheed Martin UK and BAE Systems Charity Cricket Match Fundraising Tops £16,000 Published: 22-11-2014 07:51
- Council Looks to Secure Future of South Parade Pier Published: 21-11-2014 13:51
- Win a Family Ticket to Snow White at Ferneham Hall Published: 21-11-2014 13:27
- Gloria Miller Entertainment Upcoming Shows in November! Published: 21-11-2014 13:23
- Southsea Art And Design Market Published: 21-11-2014 12:46
- Militaria Collectors Fair Published: 21-11-2014 12:45
- Castle Road Christmas Festival Published: 21-11-2014 12:43
- Petition Launched to Save Dial-A-Ride Published: 21-11-2014 12:32
- National award for Portsmouth Young Carers Project Published: 21-11-2014 11:35
- X Factor's Kitty Brucknell Joins Kings Theatre Panto Cast In Time To Switch On Christmas Lights In Portsmouth Published: 21-11-2014 11:17
- La Serenissima Published: 20-11-2014 14:53
- Businesses Sponsor Children's Christmas Fun Published: 20-11-2014 14:40
- Advice on Looking After Yourself at Home Over Winter Published: 20-11-2014 14:12
- Wessex Cancer Trust Christmas Carol Concert Published: 20-11-2014 11:30
- Cinderella at the Groundlings Theatre Published: 20-11-2014 10:04
- Snow White at Ferneham Hall Published: 20-11-2014 09:51
- Council Looks to Secure Future of South Parade Pier Comments: 1 Latest: 22-11-2014 13:49
- Win a Family Ticket to the Victorian Festival of Christmas on Friday 28th November Comments: 5 Latest: 22-11-2014 10:12
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 3 Latest: 20-11-2014 19:05
- Teachers from Manor Court - Who do you remember? Comments: 2 Latest: 19-11-2014 13:52
- Southsea Pub Celebrates New Ownership Comments: 1 Latest: 09-11-2014 07:49
- Cosham Bus in 1975 by Nick Pullen Comments: 1 Latest: 07-11-2014 02:58
- Great South Run Photos 2014 Comments: 3 Latest: 28-10-2014 08:20
- Portsmouth Entertainers Audition for Britain's Got Talent Comments: 1 Latest: 21-10-2014 18:22
- Kung Fu Club Comments: 4 Latest: 18-10-2014 16:33
- Surfers Against Sewage Welcome Volunteers to Beach Clean Comments: 1 Latest: 17-10-2014 19:30
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 33 Latest: 17-10-2014 00:01
- Building the Motorway and More Developments Comments: 7 Latest: 16-10-2014 22:27
- Mystery of the Victory Green Parking Signs Comments: 1 Latest: 16-10-2014 18:01
- Muslim School Protestors Confronted by Opposing Groups at Guildhall Square Comments: 3 Latest: 13-10-2014 00:38
- Last Chance to Have Your Say on Council Budget Comments: 1 Latest: 12-10-2014 23:30
- The Kings Theatre Presents Madama Butterfly Comments: 1 Latest: 07-10-2014 21:21
- Portsmouth Women Crowned at Venus Awards Comments: 1 Latest: 03-10-2014 08:51
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 117 Latest: 26-09-2014 19:38
- Wakeboarding Tour Comes to Portsmouth Comments: 1 Latest: 26-09-2014 12:24
- New Gateway Signs to Be Set Up on M275 Comments: 1 Latest: 24-09-2014 16:48
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.