Portsmouth's Community Website for Portsmouth People
Casa Brasil opens at Port Solent this week and to celebrate, we've teamed up with them, Port Solent and Odeon to offer a fantastic prize the whole family can enjoy.
- Join the Big Summer Shape Up at Portsmouth Marriott Leisure Club Published: 01-07-2015 12:36
- British Red Cross Launches Expanded Service to Help People Remain Safe and Independent at Home After a Crisis Published: 01-07-2015 12:18
- July Offers From Studio 8 Beauty Published: 01-07-2015 09:18
- Missing Teenager Eleisha Horne Now Found Published: 01-07-2015 08:54
- Appeal to Find Missing Gosport Man Mark Rixon Published: 01-07-2015 06:18
- Louis Little Legs approved funding for life-changing surgery Published: 30-06-2015 19:51
- Made With Hartt Relaunches in Southsea Published: 30-06-2015 19:30
- A Decade Of Song And Dance All Performed For Charity Published: 30-06-2015 16:43
- Guildhall's 125th Birthday Celebrations In August Published: 30-06-2015 16:34
- HMS Hear My Story Published: 30-06-2015 16:26
- Mobility Scooter Safety Training Courses Published: 30-06-2015 14:19
- World-Class Opera Free On The Big Screen Published: 30-06-2015 14:13
- Looking Ahead To OceanWatch Week Published: 30-06-2015 14:10
- Council Consults on the Use of Hard Interchange Published: 30-06-2015 13:05
- Council Consult on the Use of Hard Interchange Published: 30-06-2015 13:04
- Hot Rock Cooking Comes to Port Solent Published: 30-06-2015 12:50
- Spinnaker Tower to host series of Edinburgh Festival preview nights Published: 30-06-2015 12:12
- Havant's War Remembered Published: 29-06-2015 19:46
- Donovan Announces ‘The 50TH Anniversary TOUR' At The Portsmouth Guildhall Published: 29-06-2015 19:41
- Commercial Property Surveyor In Fareham Wears Military Uniform To Work Published: 29-06-2015 19:36
- Armed Forces Weekend at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Comments: 1 Latest: 29-06-2015 09:17
- Spice Island Guided Walk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-06-2015 16:02
- Pompey Pop - Venues from the 50s and 60s - Kimbells Ballroom Comments: 4 Latest: 28-06-2015 14:49
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 10 Latest: 27-06-2015 20:47
- Maritime Volunteer Service Gives New Life to Arkwright Comments: 1 Latest: 23-06-2015 15:15
- Vote for Your Favourite Portsmouth Pooch 2015 Comments: 5 Latest: 20-06-2015 19:14
- New Spinnaker Branding Includes Blue and Gold to Reflect Portsmouth's Heritage Comments: 2 Latest: 20-06-2015 13:55
- Medina Primary Celebrates Ofsted Result Comments: 1 Latest: 17-06-2015 18:19
- Express FM Goes Digital Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2015 23:54
- Grove Club in Paulsgrove 1967/68 Comments: 13 Latest: 13-06-2015 10:07
- Part of Bus Lane Into City Centre Removed to Increase Traffic Flow Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2015 00:35
- Southdowns Bus Rally Celebrates 100 Years Comments: 2 Latest: 11-06-2015 08:35
- Emirates Branding Announced for Spinnaker Tower Comments: 1 Latest: 06-06-2015 21:28
- Tai Chi Classes Comments: 5 Latest: 31-05-2015 14:41
- Kung Fu Club Comments: 7 Latest: 31-05-2015 14:39
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 130 Latest: 26-05-2015 21:46
- Public Invited to Kingston Prison to Discuss Future Plans Comments: 1 Latest: 26-05-2015 20:27
- Naked Cyclists Take to the Streets for the Fifth Year Comments: 1 Latest: 25-05-2015 08:27
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 34 Latest: 22-05-2015 15:58
- Lake Road Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 21:01
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.