Portsmouth's Community Website for Portsmouth People
- Red Paint Ordered for Spinnaker Tower Finds a Home Published: 06-07-2015 16:29
- Olaf and Friends Visit QA Hospital Children's Ward Published: 06-07-2015 16:19
- Grant Enables Volunteers to Brighten Up Paulsgrove Children's Centre Published: 06-07-2015 16:02
- Watch Council Meetings Live With New Service Published: 06-07-2015 15:55
- Model Boat Weekend at Action Stations Published: 06-07-2015 13:09
- Family Fun Day at Fort Purbrook Published: 06-07-2015 13:03
- Drayton Revisited Shares Locals' Memories Published: 06-07-2015 12:27
- Groundlings Summer School Now Open for Bookings Published: 06-07-2015 11:26
- Mollie Wins Portsmouth's Prettiest Pooch 2015 Published: 06-07-2015 10:50
- Youth Theatre Presents Shakespeare Play With All Female Cast Published: 06-07-2015 10:32
- Restoration of Tower and 12th century Walls begins at Portsmouth Cathedral Published: 06-07-2015 09:31
- Building on the Past to Look to the Future - AboutMyArea Talks to the Portsmouth Society Published: 05-07-2015 15:24
- City Streets & Park Life 12 Mile Cycle Ride Published: 05-07-2015 07:49
- Wildlife and Wilderness 14 Mile Bike Ride Published: 05-07-2015 07:41
- Old Portsmouth to Gunwharf Quays Guided Walk Published: 05-07-2015 07:33
- Cantando Music Presents Musical Magic Published: 04-07-2015 08:36
- Drakefest 2015 Published: 03-07-2015 20:42
- Family Friendly Wickham Festival Published: 03-07-2015 14:21
- Family Friendly Wickham Festival Published: 03-07-2015 14:20
- Forty Acres Car Boot Sale Published: 03-07-2015 09:13
- Castle Road Summer Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 04-07-2015 09:34
- Port Solent Waterside Sunday Markets Comments: 1 Latest: 04-07-2015 09:20
- Beach Clean at Eastney Comments: 1 Latest: 03-07-2015 23:06
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 11 Latest: 03-07-2015 14:46
- Flick Drummond Joins Fight to Tackle Poverty Comments: 1 Latest: 03-07-2015 13:33
- Community Pride Campaign Starts in Paulsgrove Comments: 1 Latest: 02-07-2015 14:00
- Armed Forces Weekend at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Comments: 1 Latest: 29-06-2015 09:17
- Spice Island Guided Walk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-06-2015 16:02
- Pompey Pop - Venues from the 50s and 60s - Kimbells Ballroom Comments: 4 Latest: 28-06-2015 14:49
- Maritime Volunteer Service Gives New Life to Arkwright Comments: 1 Latest: 23-06-2015 15:15
- Vote for Your Favourite Portsmouth Pooch 2015 Comments: 5 Latest: 20-06-2015 19:14
- New Spinnaker Branding Includes Blue and Gold to Reflect Portsmouth's Heritage Comments: 2 Latest: 20-06-2015 13:55
- Medina Primary Celebrates Ofsted Result Comments: 1 Latest: 17-06-2015 18:19
- Express FM Goes Digital Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2015 23:54
- Grove Club in Paulsgrove 1967/68 Comments: 13 Latest: 13-06-2015 10:07
- Part of Bus Lane Into City Centre Removed to Increase Traffic Flow Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2015 00:35
- Southdowns Bus Rally Celebrates 100 Years Comments: 2 Latest: 11-06-2015 08:35
- Emirates Branding Announced for Spinnaker Tower Comments: 1 Latest: 06-06-2015 21:28
- Tai Chi Classes Comments: 5 Latest: 31-05-2015 14:41
- Kung Fu Club Comments: 7 Latest: 31-05-2015 14:39
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.