Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
The panto at Ferneham Hall is the night I most look forward to over the Christmas season. We've been going for years and I know that we are always in for a fantastic time which is exactly what happened last night.
- Beauty and the Beast at the New Theatre Royal Published: 13-12-2017 22:03
- Light Up A Life Service at Canoe Lake Published: 13-12-2017 22:02
- Christmas Meals and Events Published: 13-12-2017 22:02
- Breathalyser Trial to Encourage Safer Nights Out in the City Published: 13-12-2017 21:49
- "I'm Me Again" - Gavin King Talks About His Life as an Alcoholic Published: 13-12-2017 17:27
- Normandy Veteran Goes Back to Landing Beach Published: 13-12-2017 17:14
- Mountbatten Centre Makeover Begins Published: 13-12-2017 16:23
- Worshippers Lay on Christmas Dinners for the Homeless and Lonely Published: 13-12-2017 16:07
- Police Appeal for Missing Portsmouth Boy Aged 15 Published: 13-12-2017 12:03
- UTC Students Welcome Tim Peake to Official Opening Published: 13-12-2017 09:49
- University of Portsmouth Bans Plastic Straws Published: 12-12-2017 15:36
- Five New Hangars at Solent Airport, Daedalus Published: 11-12-2017 21:46
- Water Company Gives Rocky Appeal A Boost Published: 11-12-2017 21:28
- Isolated Paulsgrove Residents Invited to Enjoy Christmas Dinner Published: 11-12-2017 20:59
- Christmas Crafts in the Tower Published: 11-12-2017 20:35
- New King Richard School is 'Tremendous Boost' for Learning Published: 11-12-2017 09:57
- Appeal for information after fishing boat set alight Published: 10-12-2017 13:14
- Christmas Fayre Published: 08-12-2017 13:37
- Port Solent's Festival of Christmas Published: 08-12-2017 13:01
- Queen Attends Aircraft Carrier Ceremony to Commission HMS Queen Elizabeth Published: 08-12-2017 11:23
- Paulsgrove Junior Boys School 1955 Comments: 20 Latest: 01-12-2017 12:52
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 19 Latest: 27-11-2017 14:46
- Meet New Friends at the Whist Drive Club Comments: 2 Latest: 25-11-2017 13:22
- Homeless Bus on Show to Public This Sunday Comments: 1 Latest: 24-11-2017 13:49
- Clacton and Prefabs Comments: 42 Latest: 22-11-2017 22:38
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 159 Latest: 22-11-2017 17:35
- More 60s Memories in Paulsgrove - Out and About Comments: 50 Latest: 18-11-2017 21:43
- Waterlooville Christmas Lights switch on Comments: 1 Latest: 18-11-2017 08:03
- Victorian Festival of Christmas Comments: 1 Latest: 17-11-2017 18:41
- Singing Group for People with Lung Conditions Comments: 1 Latest: 17-11-2017 04:47
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.