Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
Our House, the musical set to music by Madness, is coming to the Kings Theatre on the 30th October and AboutMyArea Portsmouth has a pair of tickets to give away to the opening night.
- Could you Help a Young Person? Published: 20-10-2017 11:20
- Sausage and Cider on Offer at Portchester Published: 20-10-2017 10:19
- 999 Day in Fareham Published: 20-10-2017 10:18
- Commemorating the Battle of Trafalgar at Fort Nelson Published: 20-10-2017 09:37
- Half Term Halloween Fun at Port Solent Published: 20-10-2017 09:18
- The Community Projects Fund Published: 19-10-2017 22:14
- Cure or be Cured Published: 19-10-2017 22:04
- Half Term Harry Potter Themed Events Published: 19-10-2017 21:55
- One World Week Events Published: 19-10-2017 21:38
- UPDATE - Minor explosion on Clarence Parade Published: 19-10-2017 18:27
- East Southsea Neighbourhood Forum Published: 19-10-2017 17:39
- Kingston Coffeehouse Raises Over £200 at Macmillan Coffee Morning Published: 19-10-2017 17:34
- Minor Explosion on Clarence Parade Published: 19-10-2017 15:40
- Meet the Southsea Coastal Scheme Team Published: 19-10-2017 13:33
- Mary Rose in Running to be Crowned Region's Best Venue Published: 19-10-2017 13:27
- Wave of Poppies to Come to Fort Nelson Published: 19-10-2017 13:04
- X Factor Star to Perform at Gunwharf Quays' Fireworks Extravaganza Published: 18-10-2017 21:27
- Final Book in Drayton History Series Published Published: 18-10-2017 21:21
- Cyclists Glow in the Dark on Ride to Highlight Winter Safety Published: 18-10-2017 19:01
- Wanted Appeal to Trace Scott Jeffree Published: 18-10-2017 15:59
- Paulsgrove Junior Boys School 1955 Comments: 15 Latest: 08-09-2017 10:11
- Memories of Portsdown Park Comments: 32 Latest: 04-09-2017 18:04
- Building the Motorway and More Developments Comments: 9 Latest: 03-09-2017 00:02
- Clacton and Prefabs Comments: 40 Latest: 02-09-2017 22:31
- More Childhood Memories from Barry Jenson Comments: 13 Latest: 23-08-2017 08:18
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.