Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
- Find Out About Tipner Coastal Defence Work at Drop-In Event Published: 23-02-2017 11:25
- New Musto Store Opens at Gunwharf Quays Published: 23-02-2017 10:57
- Hospital staff to take part in the WardWalk for QA Published: 23-02-2017 10:46
- Planning Application Approved for Extension to Daedalus Innovation Centre Published: 23-02-2017 09:43
- Southsea to Welcome Markets Every Weekend Published: 23-02-2017 09:01
- Mother's Day at Portsmouth Marriott Published: 22-02-2017 21:12
- Fashion and Freebies at Opticians' Eyewear Event Published: 22-02-2017 21:03
- An Evening of Mediumship With Tony Stockwell Published: 22-02-2017 17:32
- Motorists Prosecuted for Abuse of Disabled Blue Badges Published: 22-02-2017 16:52
- New Voices Raise Funds for Portsmouth Teenage Project Published: 22-02-2017 16:37
- 9 to 5 at the Kings Theatre - Review Published: 22-02-2017 08:25
- Portsmouth Harbour Reopened After Discovery of Unexploded WW2 Bomb This Morning Published: 22-02-2017 07:23
- Further Arrests Made Following Attempted Murder in Crookhorn Published: 21-02-2017 15:56
- Springfield School Pool to Close and Converted to Sports Hall Published: 21-02-2017 15:49
- Young Leaders From Across The Solent Complete Leadership Adventure Published: 21-02-2017 14:36
- Four Paws Doggie Day Care Open Day Published: 21-02-2017 14:17
- Drayton Businessman Declares 'The Drinks are on Me!' Published: 21-02-2017 13:43
- Southsea Car Boot Sales to Return in April Published: 21-02-2017 13:34
- Could You Be A Dementia Friend? Published: 20-02-2017 18:41
- Family Appeal Issued a Week After Attempted Murder in Crookhorn Published: 20-02-2017 17:26
- Living on the Highbury estate in the 50s Part 8 Comments: 11 Latest: 20-02-2017 14:26
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 151 Latest: 19-02-2017 18:33
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 4 Comments: 11 Latest: 19-02-2017 18:32
- Friends Raise Cash for 'True Inspiration' Comments: 1 Latest: 16-02-2017 22:42
- Old Photos of Drayton and Farlington Comments: 24 Latest: 16-02-2017 16:20
- Memory Lane Comments: 3 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:34
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 2 Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:19
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 7 Comments: 2 Latest: 09-02-2017 14:46
- The Highbury Estate in the 1950's - Part 6 Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 19:12
- How Sweet it is - The Motown Story Comments: 1 Latest: 28-01-2017 17:54
- Rubbish Wheelie Bins to be Rolled Out to More Areas in Portsmouth Comments: 1 Latest: 28-01-2017 12:00
- The Highbury estate in the 1950's - Part 5 Comments: 5 Latest: 25-01-2017 17:47
- The Highbury estate in the 1950s Comments: 6 Latest: 14-01-2017 19:19
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 49 Latest: 11-01-2017 18:28
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.