The Community Website for Hitchin and the Villages
Calling all superheroes! Saturday 3rd September is Superhero Day at The George, Hitchin, raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity.
- Walk on the Wild Side (Natural History Group) Published: 25-08-2016 08:44
- Rhythms Seeks Scribes for Writing Workshop Published: 24-08-2016 10:54
- 10 Olympic Medals for Herts Athletes! Published: 23-08-2016 11:31
- Tue 13 Sep - Charnwood Community Management Association AGM Published: 23-08-2016 09:49
- Keys to New Community Centre in Westmill Handed Over Published: 23-08-2016 09:34
- Hitchin Market Days Published: 23-08-2016 09:06
- Team Trident Race News Published: 23-08-2016 07:33
- Tue 30 Aug - Open Evening at North Hertfordshire College Published: 22-08-2016 15:49
- Sat 27 Aug - Buzzworks Stall at Hitchin Market Published: 22-08-2016 12:12
- Planning for Life after GCSEs Published: 20-08-2016 08:16
- Team Trident Race News Published: 20-08-2016 06:58
- Hitchin Town FC Weekly Bulletin & Manager's Notes Published: 19-08-2016 19:16
- Call for Young People to Get Vaccinated Against Meningitis & Septicaemia Published: 18-08-2016 10:36
- Advice from HCC for Students Collecting Their A-Level Results Today Published: 18-08-2016 08:03
- North Herts & Stevenage Branch of Parkinson's UK Published: 17-08-2016 08:08
- Saturdays 20 Aug & 17 Sep - Open Days at Buzzworks, Hitchin Published: 13-08-2016 11:48
- 15, 22 & 27 Aug - Hitchin Town FC Matches at Top Field Published: 12-08-2016 19:35
- Sun 28 Aug - Activity Sunday at the Triangle Garden, Hitchin Published: 12-08-2016 18:51
- Mission Direct Published: 12-08-2016 18:05
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!