Community News & Information for Hitchin & the Surrounding Villages
A delightful lady born in 1909 visited Pinehill Hospital in Hitchin this month for a procedure.
- Wednesday 7 May - Hitchin Town Centre Ghost Walk Published: 02-04-2014 12:53
- Trial for a Place in the Squad for Herts Youth Games 2014 Published: 02-04-2014 11:26
- NHDC Officially Commemorate Birth of HRH Prince George in Hitchin & Letchworth Published: 02-04-2014 11:20
- Changes to How Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Responds to Automatic Alarms Published: 02-04-2014 10:48
- Hitchin Bridge Club Published: 02-04-2014 09:58
- Tue 13 May - HGS Book Club Puts 'The Shock of the Fall' in the Spotlight Published: 21-03-2014 13:00
- Women's Tour 2014 Races Through North Herts Published: 21-03-2014 12:45
- Sat 26 Apr - Holy Moley Nearly New Sale of Kids' Stuff at Holy Saviour Church, Hitchin Published: 21-03-2014 12:14
- Get Stuck into The Big Lunch on Sunday 1 June Published: 13-03-2014 10:10
- Police Appeal for Information Following Altercation in Hitchin Published: 13-03-2014 09:54
- Bancroft Gardens Heritage Lottery Fund Application Published: 07-03-2014 13:47
- Events in Photos: Hitchin Street Food Monthly at The Victoria Published: 07-03-2014 11:33
- Sat 26 Apr - Benslow Baroque Opera Presents Theodora Published: 05-03-2014 14:45
- Work Scheduled to start on Lairage Car Park in Hitchin Published: 05-03-2014 13:42
- Events in Photos: Hitchin Pancake Festival 2014 Published: 05-03-2014 12:19
- Tots, Toddlers, Toys, Talk & Tea at Purwell Community Room, Hitchin Published: 03-03-2014 16:19
- What's On at York Road Childrens Centre, Hitchin Published: 03-03-2014 12:37
- HBS Tennis Club, Hitchin Published: 03-03-2014 12:15
- Sun 18 May - Benslow Open Gardens, Hitchin Published: 03-03-2014 11:32
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!