Community News & Information for Hitchin & the Surrounding Villages
- 12, 13 & 14 Dec - Hitchin Thespians' Annual Christmas at Woodside Concerts Published: 11-12-2013 13:49
- Hitchin Swim Centre Closed Temporarily From Today Published: 09-12-2013 11:11
- Wed 11 Dec - Benslow Winterfest: Tedesca Quartet Published: 09-12-2013 10:09
- Tues 10 Dec - Film Night at the Queen Mother Theatre, Hitchin: 'A Hijacking' Published: 09-12-2013 09:51
- Sat 7 Dec - The Orpheus Choir Christmas Concert at St Ippolyts Church Published: 06-12-2013 19:49
- Opens 7 Dec, closes 28 Dec - Rumpelstiltskin, a Christmas Show for Children at The Market Theatre, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 19:41
- Saturday 7 December - Cantina Carnitas' Christmas Party at The Victoria, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 19:21
- Landscape Architect Appointed for Project to Renovate Bancroft Gardens, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 19:04
- 6 Dec - Bingham String Quartet with Nigel Clayton (Piano) at Benslow Music, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 13:05
- 6 Dec - International School Fayre at Our Lady RC School, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 12:58
- 6, 7 & 8 Dec - Hitchin Christmas Tree Festival & Preview @ Holy Saviour Church Published: 06-12-2013 12:46
- 12 Dec to 6 Jan - Christmas Mini Challenge at Hitchin Library Published: 06-12-2013 12:20
- 6 Dec - lastminute.comedy Presents Richard Morton & Danny Ward at Woodside Hall, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 10:44
- Thurs 5 Dec to Sat 12 Apr - Adult Panto 'Screwge!' at Market Theatre, Hitchin Published: 06-12-2013 10:18
- Sat 14 Dec - 'Make a Natural Christmas Wreath' at Ransom's Pavilion, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 13:29
- Sunday 8 December - Hitchin Gala Day at Market Square & High Street Published: 03-12-2013 11:44
- 21 Dec - North Herts Guild of Singers' Carol Concert at St Mary's, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 11:05
- Team Trisports Race News Published: 03-12-2013 10:34
- HCC Welcomes Guidance on Smoking Cessation in NHS Hospitals & Clinics Published: 03-12-2013 10:28
- Police Appeal for Witnesses Following Burglary on 15 December in Hitchin Published: 27-11-2013 14:51
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!