The Community Website for Hitchin and the Villages
A thank you note from the Ladder Crew following last Friday's Hitchin Christmas Tree Lights Switch-On event.
- Tue 13 Dec - Christmas Stories for Toddlers at Hitchin Library Published: 05-12-2016 15:17
- Hitchin Counselling Service Seeks Volunteer Administrator Published: 05-12-2016 14:58
- Hertfordshire Road Safety Partnership Tells Text-Drivers to Put it Away Published: 05-12-2016 11:28
- 22, 23, 28-30 Dec - Xmas Multisports Camp at HBS & Tennis Camps at HBS LTC Published: 05-12-2016 09:03
- Appeal for Witnesses Following Collision in Offley Published: 03-12-2016 09:07
- Herts Constabulary Launch December Drink & Drug Drive Campaign Published: 02-12-2016 16:08
- St Ippolyts Woman Remanded in Custody for Burglary Published: 02-12-2016 16:05
- 9 & 22 December - Live Music at The Radcliffe with Ben Smith Published: 02-12-2016 15:17
- Sat 10 Dec - Christmas Lifestyle & Craft Market, Hitchin Published: 02-12-2016 15:06
- 15-17 Dec - Hitchin Thespians Present 25 Years of Christmas At Woodside Published: 02-12-2016 14:37
- Thu 15 Dec - Hitchin Boys' School Christmas Food & Market Published: 02-12-2016 14:29
- Sat 10 Dec - St Mary's Church Choir Christmas Lunchtime Concert Published: 02-12-2016 14:13
- Wed 14 Dec - Doggett and Ephgrave Present 'mostly comedy' Published: 02-12-2016 13:46
- 10-30 Dec - The Market Theatre Presents 'Sleeping Beauty' Published: 02-12-2016 13:25
- 9-11 & 16-18 Dec - 'The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe' at The QMT, Hitchin Published: 02-12-2016 12:52
- Lifegeta Emotional Support Group Published: 02-12-2016 12:41
- First Saturday of Every Month - Councillors Surgery at Hitchin Market Place Published: 02-12-2016 12:11
- Sat 17 Dec - North Herts Guild of Singers Christmas Concert at St Mary's, Hitchin Published: 02-12-2016 12:04
- Sun 11 Dec - Light Up a Life Hitchin Lantern Parade Published: 02-12-2016 11:28
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!