The Community Website for Hitchin and the Villages
This year the traditional pancake races will be run over a course in the grounds of St Mary's Church. And for the first time there will be a wheelchair race!
- Wed 17 Feb - Jazz Night at The Market Theatre, Hitchin Published: 05-02-2016 18:44
- 16 Feb to 3 July - 'Life in Miniature' Exhibition at British Schools Museum, Hitchin Published: 05-02-2016 18:22
- Hitchin Town FC Weekly Bulletin & Manager's Notes Published: 05-02-2016 18:11
- Hitchin Folk Club February Programme Published: 05-02-2016 12:47
- Sat 6 Feb - Shannon Express Cardiac Friends Charity Concert at The Priory School, Hitchin Published: 05-02-2016 12:26
- Police Appeal Following Robbery in Hitchin Published: 05-02-2016 12:13
- Thu 17 Mar - Talk by Alison Weir at Hitchin Library: 'Richard III - The Man & the Myth' Published: 05-02-2016 11:42
- Sat 27 Feb - Children's Concert (Peter & the Wolf) at St Mary's Church, Hitchin Published: 04-02-2016 16:22
- What a Load of River Rubbish! Published: 03-02-2016 12:39
- 18-20 Feb - Hitchin Young Thespians Present 'Honk! Jr.' Published: 03-02-2016 09:23
- Hitchin Town Talk Notes from Tuesday 12th January 2016 Published: 02-02-2016 13:53
- Councillors to Consider Next Steps for Churchgate Published: 02-02-2016 12:17
- Fri 5 Feb - The Lastminute Comedy Club at Woodside Hall, Hitchin Published: 29-01-2016 19:36
- Fri 5 Feb - Coull String Quartet at Benslow Music, Hitchin Published: 29-01-2016 19:05
- Hitchin Town FC Weekly Bulletin & Manager's Notes Published: 29-01-2016 18:33
- DanseHerts (French & Breton Music & Dance), Ickleford Published: 29-01-2016 15:01
- Lifegeta Emotional Support Group Published: 29-01-2016 14:46
- 19 & 20 Feb - St Faith's Church Hitchin Presents 'Puss in Boots' Published: 29-01-2016 14:35
- Police Re-Appeal Following Thefts of Mini Wing Mirrors Published: 27-01-2016 13:31
- A-Z of Sports Clubs in the Hitchin Area Comments: 1 Latest: 07-01-2016 20:10
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; email@example.com) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!