The Community Website for Hitchin and the Villages
Can you help the Hitchin Christmas Hamper Appeal by donating non-perishable items? Or your time on 23 December?
- Sat 28 Nov - 'Chips 'n' All' at The Market Theatre's Cabaret Bar, Hitchin Published: 27-11-2015 13:03
- Hitchin Town Football Club: Weekly Bulletin & Manager's Notes Published: 27-11-2015 12:40
- Sun 29 Nov - Megson & Annie Dressner at Hitchin Folk Club Published: 27-11-2015 11:50
- Sat 28 Nov - Showing of 'Metropolis' at (and in Aid of) St Mary's Church, Hitchin Published: 27-11-2015 11:26
- Sat 28 Nov - Samuel Lucas School Winter Fayre, Hitchin Published: 27-11-2015 10:40
- Sat 28 Nov - St Faith's Church Christmas Jumper Fayre, Hitchin Published: 27-11-2015 10:24
- Sat 29 Nov - Hitchin Thespians' Music Recital at Woodside Hall Published: 26-11-2015 13:01
- Sat 28 Nov - St Ippolyts Parish Hall Christmas Fair Published: 26-11-2015 11:35
- Pirton Author Derek Jarrett Writes First Historical Novel at Age of 80! Published: 26-11-2015 10:09
- Fri 27 Nov - An Evening with Allo Allo's Sue Hodge at the Market Theatre, Hitchin Published: 25-11-2015 13:16
- Sat 28 Nov - Victorian Christmas Fair at the British Schools Museum, Hitchin Published: 25-11-2015 10:42
- 3 Dec - FREE Ladies Only Health Information Evenings at Pinehill Hospital, Hitchin Published: 25-11-2015 09:31
- Sat 12 Dec - Herts Fire & Rescue Winter Blue Light Showcase at Hitchin Fire Station Published: 23-11-2015 14:20
- Hitchin Town Football Club Manager's Notes Published: 20-11-2015 16:37
- Hitchin Town Football Club Weekly Bulletin Published: 20-11-2015 14:21
- 25-28 Nov - Big Spirit Youth Theatre Presents 'Hamlet' at The Queen Mother Theatre, Hitchin Published: 20-11-2015 13:56
- 24 Nov, 1 & 8 Dec - Hitchin Films' Movie Night Published: 20-11-2015 12:20
- Herts Air Ambulance Calls Out for Big-Hearted Santas to Join the Run in London! Published: 19-11-2015 10:51
- Hitchin Recreation Ground Donated by Suffragette to Receive a Makeover Published: 16-11-2015 15:06
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; email@example.com) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!