Community News & Information for Hitchin & the Surrounding Villages
- Tonight - The London Klezmer Quartet at Benslow Music, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 13:49
- Saturday 14 December - 'Make a Natural Christmas Wreath' Workshop at Ransom's Pavilion, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 13:29
- Tonight - Ladies Christmas Fayre at The Bull, Gosmore, in Aid of Addenbrooks Hospital Paediatric ICU Published: 03-12-2013 12:06
- Tonight - Christmas Shopping Evening @ The Victoria, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 11:49
- Sunday 8 December - Hitchin Gala Day at Market Square & High Street Published: 03-12-2013 11:44
- 21 Dec - North Herts Guild of Singers' Carol Concert at St Mary's, Hitchin Published: 03-12-2013 11:05
- Team Trisports Race News Published: 03-12-2013 10:34
- Herts County Council Welcomes Guidance on Smoking Cessation in NHS Hospitals & Clinics Published: 03-12-2013 10:28
- Police Appeal for Witnesses Following Burglary on 15 December in Hitchin Published: 27-11-2013 14:51
- NCT Open House Hitchin Published: 27-11-2013 14:03
- NCT Bumps & Babes Hitchin Published: 27-11-2013 13:55
- Lifegeta - Emotional Support for Acquired Disability Published: 27-11-2013 11:49
- 12, 13 & 14 Dec - Hitchin Thespians' Annual Christmas at Woodside Concerts Published: 27-11-2013 11:21
- Hitchin Historical Society Published: 27-11-2013 09:13
- Walks in Hitchin Published: 26-11-2013 16:40
- Hitchin Swim Centre Temporary Closure Published: 26-11-2013 13:12
- Hitchin-Based Detective Inspector Given Award for Long Service Published: 26-11-2013 13:07
- 6, 7 & 8 Dec - Hitchin Christmas Tree Festival & Preview @ Holy Saviour Church Published: 25-11-2013 10:52
- Angels Support Group Hitchin Receive a Helping Hand Published: 21-11-2013 13:40
- Every 3rd Weds of the Month - Jazz Night @ The Market Theatre, Hitchin Published: 20-11-2013 11:41
01462 456434 or 07940 834839
See below for information on how YOU can make the most of YOUR community website.
With Community Networking, YOU can contribute to this website.
Just by joining the site you can comment on existing articles. You can also contribute articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's your community, your website, your voice!
Publicise your event in our on-line calendar.
Tell us about your event and we'll include it in our calendar. We can even cover the event in our local news section and photo gallery. Send us the details for us to publish or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
Clubs, Organisatons & Charities
List your information free of charge.
Reach your local community by advertising with us.
If you are a business in this area, you can be featured on AboutMyArea. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a directory listing through to your own Smartsite. Contact Emma Sangster (01462 456434; 07940 834839; firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea SG4 & SG5 website?
Do you know of some local information that you think needs to be shared? Do you feel that there is something missing? We welcome all feedback, so whatever your suggestion please feel free to send us an email or call Emma Sangster on 01462 456434 or 07940 834839 and let us know!