Summer Jazz Night
|Published: 17th August 2009 12:25|
The Children's Trust Summer Jazz Night
Morley Hayes Golf Club, Derbyshire
Saturday 12th September 7.30pm
Unwind with a glass of summer punch and indulge in a delicious buffet meal whilst listening to the magnificent sounds of the Brookside Jazz Band.
Tickets are £29pp and include a drink on arrival, buffet meal and entertainment.
To book please contact Joanne on 0115 9326109 or email email@example.com
Alternatively book your tickets HERE
The Children's Trust is a national charity working with children who have multiple disabilities and complex health needs. We are based at a 24 acre site in Tadworth, Surrey but offer our services to children from across the UK.
The Trust offers a unique combination of skills and experience in meeting the complex needs of children with profound disabilities.
Our services comprise:
* Short, medium and long term residential care and therapy
* Residential rehabilitation for children with an acquired brain injury
* Community-based rehabilitation for children returning to home/school after a brain injury
* Special education for pupils with profound and multiple learning disabilities at St Margaret's School
* Short breaks (either at our site in Tadworth or in the family home)
* Transitional care for children who are dependent on a ventilator or complex tracheostomy
* Hospice/ palliative care
We have an unparalleled reputation in our field thanks to our commitment to meeting the diverse needs of these children and their families, coupled with our ability to deliver the best possible combination of nursing, therapy, medical care and education.
Our transitional care unit for technology-dependent children won the Healthcare and Medical Research category at The Charity Awards 2007 and we were voted the top charitable organisation for nurses to work for in the Nursing Times awards.
The specialist services we provide come at a cost which is not fully met by statutory sources, so we rely on voluntary donations from our supporters to meet the full cost. Click here to find out about our fundraising work.