SELF-DISCOVERY CLASSES starting next week
|Author: Philosophy Girl||Published: 8th January 2012 13:31|
SELF-DISCOVERY through PRACTICAL PHILOSOPHY
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it just means that you've decided to look beyond the apparent imperfections."
The lives of thousands of people have been enriched by this 10 week evening course which draws on philosophies of the East and West to explore such topics as:
- Who am I? What is my potential? How may I realise that potential?
- Different levels of awareness. What is my usual state of awareness?
- Living in the present moment. What is the potential of the present moment?
- How to understand and use energy well. Can we increase the energy available to us?
- How can reason enrich our lives?
- What is unity? How can unity be seen in diversity?
The classes are practical and no exams or qualifications are involved. They are open to anyone who would like to understand more about themselves, their lives and those around them.
The fee for the full 10 week course, payable on-line or on the first evening, is £70 full fee, £55 concessionary fee or £20 for full-time students with a student card.
Classes start next week, on different evenings according to which venue you choose. See below for areas.
If you would like to find out more go to www.practicalphilosophy.co.uk or call freephone 0800 8030 799.
Classes and starting dates/times in the North West:
- Stockport - Belmont House, Heaton Norris SK4 1TG - Tues 17th Jan, 7.15pm - 9.30pm
- Sale - Friends Meeting House, Park Road M33 6WX - Thurs 19th Jan, 7.15pm - 9.30pm
- Warrington - Penketh High School WA5 2BY - Tues 17th Jan, 7.15pm - 9.30pm
- Macclesfield - Heritage Centre SK11 6UT - STARTS THIS WEEK! Thurs 12th Jan, 7.15pm
- Bury - Deaf School BL9 0EG - Thurs 19th Jan, 7.15pm - 9.30pm
- Blackburn - School of Music BB2 6AY - Weds 18th Jan, 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Preston - Penwortham Girls School PR1 0SR - Tues 17th Jan, 7.00pm - 9.15pm
- Bebington, Wirral - Civic Centre CH63 7PN - Thurs 19th Jan, 7.15pm - 9.30pm