Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Bank holiday bins and opening times Published: 21-08-2017 18:29
- Northants Police All Set For MotoGP At Silverstone Published: 21-08-2017 10:26
- Silverstone CC need to beat Croughton to guarantee second place Published: 20-08-2017 11:22
- Norton Certain To Finish Fourth In Division Published: 20-08-2017 11:17
- Towcester & District Art Society Paulerspury Exhibition Published: 20-08-2017 08:30
- Campaign to get South Northamptonshire shopping locally Published: 19-08-2017 09:14
- Towcester man fined trying to offload waste on to supermarket Published: 18-08-2017 09:48
- Three Gigantomo’s weigh 1kg!! Published: 17-08-2017 19:53
- PloughFest Returns!! Published: 17-08-2017 18:57
- Call for Towcester residents to be asked opinion on second rail freight terminal proposal Published: 16-08-2017 19:49
- Builder supports work of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance Published: 16-08-2017 11:02
- Over and Under The Hill Again Published: 16-08-2017 10:24
- Stoke Bruerne CC Promotion Hopes Return Published: 15-08-2017 19:07
- Family presents local trust with memorial portable scanner Published: 15-08-2017 10:03
- Chard, cucumber & apple juice Published: 15-08-2017 07:24
- Silverstone Vs Evenley Published: 14-08-2017 15:40
- Radio Paulerspury – A Unique and Humorous Live Entertainment Show Published: 14-08-2017 14:18
- Towcestrians Disappoint Against Hinton In The Hedges Published: 14-08-2017 11:46
- High hopes for housing company in proactive plan Comments: 1 Latest: 16-08-2017 16:12
- Study underway into South Northants shopping habits Comments: 1 Latest: 09-08-2017 12:56
- Committee approval paves way for summer consultation on Local Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2017 12:04
- Get Your Cycle Serviced Before You Need To Use It Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2017 20:48
- Roadside rubbish Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:14
- Stowe School and Silverstone University Technical College announce partnership Comments: 1 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:10
- Lib Dems – Keeping up pressure for relief road Comments: 3 Latest: 20-07-2017 11:24
- The Idle Women: Recreating the Journey Comments: 1 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:49
- Local knowledge settles dispute over garden wall Comments: 2 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:22
- Shop front spruce-up thanks to council grant Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2017 21:34
- King’s Sutton homes and wildlife plan turned down by planners Comments: 1 Latest: 28-06-2017 12:12
- One Year On Comments: 1 Latest: 26-06-2017 16:49
- A joined up approach to planning will save tax payers £150,000 Comments: 1 Latest: 22-06-2017 16:05
- South Northamptonshire provides fair share of new homes Comments: 1 Latest: 22-06-2017 07:14
- Andrea Leadsom Elected As South Northants MP Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2017 15:57
- Northampton residents urged to do their part to stop fly-tips in the south of the county Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2017 15:54
- Labour: Your NHS is Not Safe in Tory Hands Comments: 1 Latest: 05-06-2017 10:05
- Labour announce candidate for South Northants Comments: 9 Latest: 30-05-2017 17:17
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at