Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- DUO partners with Sahara Force India Formula One Team Published: 23-02-2018 17:33
- Your time to stand! Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust governor elections are now open Published: 23-02-2018 09:08
- Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport unveils its most advanced Formula One car ever, the F1 W09 EQ Power+ Published: 22-02-2018 13:04
- Making a splash for residents in Brackley Published: 22-02-2018 11:39
- Events Entrepreneur Thanks Growth Hub For Rapid Business Expansion Published: 21-02-2018 11:41
- Keep On Movin' As Soul II Soul Hit The Silverstone Classic Stage Published: 21-02-2018 09:03
- Did anyone say gin? Mother's Day treats from Towcester Mill Brewery Published: 20-02-2018 20:25
- On the road to 'hoppiness' Published: 20-02-2018 12:11
- One In Four Set To Rent By 2022 Published: 20-02-2018 11:03
- Silson AC U13 boys triumph in the Chiltern League Published: 20-02-2018 09:14
- French style galettes with chard and Gruyère Published: 20-02-2018 07:29
- Six people arrested for theft offences following Dunroamin site raid Published: 19-02-2018 17:01
- Wilkinson's late late show snatches victory on the road Published: 19-02-2018 10:13
- Towcester Neighbourhood Watch Thanks Published: 19-02-2018 08:26
- Soulmates Gemma and Alex marry Published: 18-02-2018 20:25
- RAVENOL partners with Sahara Force India Published: 17-02-2018 10:05
- Saracens Head Business Showcase Published: 16-02-2018 13:52
- Have your say on leisure in the district Published: 16-02-2018 09:08
- Guy Edwardes Talk at Towcester Camera Club Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 11:03
- Councils catch up with cost of naming streets Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:58
- Dangers of distracted drivers highlighted by toothbrushing motorist Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:52
- Six people arrested for theft offences following Dunroamin site raid Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:50
- Towcester Camera Club - Library Exhibition Comments: 1 Latest: 20-02-2018 22:41
- Immediate Spending Controls Put In Place At Northants County Council Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2018 16:08
- Mini Farm appeal successful Comments: 2 Latest: 15-02-2018 10:17
- Northants County Council Final Budget Proposals Announced Comments: 1 Latest: 07-02-2018 11:58
- England’s Economic Heartland Working On Rail Developments Comments: 1 Latest: 26-01-2018 07:34
- New retail development could keep more shoppers in Towcester Comments: 3 Latest: 12-01-2018 08:04
- Thousands turn out for traditional Boxing Day hunt meet Comments: 4 Latest: 06-01-2018 10:37
- Conservatives Vote to Axe Libraries Comments: 1 Latest: 01-12-2017 13:12
- Lib Dems – Action needed on A5 Air Quality & Congestion Comments: 2 Latest: 27-10-2017 21:33
- County Connect Bus Service Comments: 1 Latest: 26-10-2017 17:50
- Pattishall Bonfire and Firework Display 2017 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2017 15:26
- Warning for noisy neighbours as council adopts app Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:09
- Vine House Hotel In Paulerspury Seeks Housekeeper Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:08
- Parish prepares for Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:07
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at