Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Drivers Urged To Drive With Extreme Care As Temperatures To Plummet Overnight Published: 11-12-2017 14:18
- Don’t forget to ‘plate and rate’ during this festive season Published: 11-12-2017 11:30
- Christmas tree lights switch-on Published: 10-12-2017 22:03
- Motorists Warned On Driving In Snow Published: 10-12-2017 09:26
- A week of celebrations tops off a year of hard work Published: 10-12-2017 09:05
- Fine after failing to demolish unlawful building in countryside Published: 09-12-2017 12:19
- Council thanks residents for top-10 recycling rate Published: 09-12-2017 09:17
- Make it a Classic Date! Published: 08-12-2017 11:21
- Sulgrave performance could leave you walking in the air Published: 08-12-2017 09:31
- Exciting Times for Towcester Studio Band! Published: 07-12-2017 12:20
- Brackley Job Club on the move again Published: 07-12-2017 10:28
- Is the stress of Christmas getting you down? Published: 07-12-2017 09:09
- Community to come together for chairman’s carols Published: 06-12-2017 10:30
- BRDC celebrates the best of British Motor Sport at the 2017 Annual Awards Published: 05-12-2017 16:47
- Two great festive nights at The Mill Published: 05-12-2017 16:43
- South Northamptonshire children to be inspired by top flight classical musicians Published: 05-12-2017 15:46
- Discover the delights of Italian cuisine at Bay Tree Cottage Published: 05-12-2017 12:01
- Silson’s Marathon Man strikes again! Published: 05-12-2017 10:38
- Conservatives Vote to Axe Libraries Comments: 1 Latest: 01-12-2017 13:12
- Lib Dems – Action needed on A5 Air Quality & Congestion Comments: 2 Latest: 27-10-2017 21:33
- County Connect Bus Service Comments: 1 Latest: 26-10-2017 17:50
- Pattishall Bonfire and Firework Display 2017 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2017 15:26
- Warning for noisy neighbours as council adopts app Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:09
- Vine House Hotel In Paulerspury Seeks Housekeeper Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:08
- Parish prepares for Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:07
- Special protections for Deanshanger Conservation Area renewed and extended by South Northamptonshire Council Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:05
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Comments: 5 Latest: 29-09-2017 12:32
- Romanies appeal Comments: 1 Latest: 13-09-2017 09:25
- Get creative with flowers this Autumn/Winter at Bay Tree Cottage Comments: 1 Latest: 11-09-2017 11:46
- South Northamptonshire to have say on Plan that will help shape the district for the next 15 years Comments: 1 Latest: 07-09-2017 17:47
- Silverstone All Set For Another Colossal Classic Comments: 1 Latest: 23-08-2017 11:36
- High hopes for housing company in proactive plan Comments: 1 Latest: 16-08-2017 16:12
- Study underway into South Northants shopping habits Comments: 1 Latest: 09-08-2017 12:56
- Committee approval paves way for summer consultation on Local Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2017 12:04
- Get Your Cycle Serviced Before You Need To Use It Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2017 20:48
- Roadside rubbish Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:14
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at