Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Silverstone Classic Insures Its Future WIth Adrian Flux! Published: 21-10-2017 10:11
- Hamilton Pushes On In US GP Practice Published: 21-10-2017 00:56
- US GP Sahara Force India Practice Published: 21-10-2017 00:49
- Heritage Weekend at The Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation Published: 20-10-2017 13:10
- Enterprise event shows district is ‘Open for Business’ Published: 20-10-2017 11:15
- Young citizens learn life lessons at Franklin Gardens Published: 20-10-2017 08:20
- Last few places for half-term aces Published: 19-10-2017 15:19
- Northants SME invited to apply for grants of £20k to stimulate growth Published: 19-10-2017 11:11
- Sahara Force India and Breast Cancer Awareness Month Published: 19-10-2017 09:45
- Silverstone Technology Cluster confirms high-profile speakers for Advanced Engineering Show Published: 18-10-2017 10:52
- Red October Published: 17-10-2017 18:37
- International Gin and Tonic day Published: 17-10-2017 17:38
- Tows claim first point of season in improved performance Published: 17-10-2017 14:05
- Christmas Parties & Festive Frolics at Bay Tree Cottage Published: 17-10-2017 12:17
- Masterchef finalist to star at Northampton Winter Food Festival Published: 17-10-2017 11:16
- Cross Country season begins for Silson AC Published: 17-10-2017 10:49
- A Guide To Shared Ownership Published: 17-10-2017 09:44
- Venison cottage pie Published: 17-10-2017 06:55
- Pattishall Bonfire and Firework Display 2017 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2017 15:26
- Warning for noisy neighbours as council adopts app Comments: 2 Latest: 04-10-2017 19:35
- Vine House Hotel In Paulerspury Seeks Housekeeper Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:08
- Parish prepares for Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:07
- Special protections for Deanshanger Conservation Area renewed and extended by South Northamptonshire Council Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:05
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Comments: 5 Latest: 29-09-2017 12:32
- Romanies appeal Comments: 1 Latest: 13-09-2017 09:25
- Get creative with flowers this Autumn/Winter at Bay Tree Cottage Comments: 1 Latest: 11-09-2017 11:46
- South Northamptonshire to have say on Plan that will help shape the district for the next 15 years Comments: 1 Latest: 07-09-2017 17:47
- Silverstone All Set For Another Colossal Classic Comments: 1 Latest: 23-08-2017 11:36
- High hopes for housing company in proactive plan Comments: 1 Latest: 16-08-2017 16:12
- Study underway into South Northants shopping habits Comments: 1 Latest: 09-08-2017 12:56
- Committee approval paves way for summer consultation on Local Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2017 12:04
- Get Your Cycle Serviced Before You Need To Use It Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2017 20:48
- Roadside rubbish Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:14
- Stowe School and Silverstone University Technical College announce partnership Comments: 1 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:10
- Lib Dems – Keeping up pressure for relief road Comments: 3 Latest: 20-07-2017 11:24
- The Idle Women: Recreating the Journey Comments: 1 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:49
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at