Welcome to the local site for Perth including Stanley, Bankfoot & Methven
- Silverstone Releases £99 F1 British Grand Prix Ticket For 2015 Published: 27-01-2015 12:41
- Tips for motorists, householders and businesses during the snowy weather Published: 29-12-2014 13:21
- Arlene Phillips on Strictly! Published: 18-12-2014 16:15
- Chocolate Chestnut Orange Christmas Cake Published: 18-12-2014 15:50
- Charley Boorman’s Survival Guide to Christmas Published: 18-12-2014 15:08
- Pokémon- Got to catch them all! Published: 18-12-2014 14:21
- How to dress stylishly at any age Published: 18-12-2014 13:45
- Festive Season Quiz (oh so hard!) available Published: 09-12-2014 15:37
- E-cigarettes - the Official Safety Tips Published: 27-11-2014 09:54
- STOP DRIVING SMALL BUSINESSES OUT OF TOWN CENTRES Comments: 1 Latest: 16-01-2009 17:33
- THE MALTINGS FAMILY RESTAURANT & BAR Comments: 1 Latest: 05-01-2009 21:44
- IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS: ST JOHN'S SHOPPING CENTRE SANTA TO GO GREEN Comments: 1 Latest: 22-11-2008 15:35
- CHERRYBANK GARDENS TO REOPEN Comments: 1 Latest: 16-10-2008 09:16
- CHURCH IN THE PARK Comments: 1 Latest: 25-09-2008 22:29
- PERTHSHIRE OPEN STUDIOS - 27TH SEPTEMBER TO 5TH OCTOBER 2008 Comments: 1 Latest: 20-09-2008 15:36
- PROPERTIES UP TO £1,000 PCM Comments: 1 Latest: 14-08-2008 14:45
- HELP SAVE A LIFE - GIVE BLOOD Comments: 1 Latest: 25-07-2008 13:57
AMA (AboutMyArea) is a national network of postcode specific local news websites, featuring content and local stories and news uploaded by local people.
We aim to bring you up-to-date and accurate local news, and also offer a cost-effective marketing platform for local businesses.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to select the area of the website you wish to visit.
You are both the editor and the reader, and so are your neighbours ? so please tell your friends, colleagues, relatives and local business people.
?Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is your personal area of AboutMyArea that any one who has registered on the siite cad log in and do the following
- create or organise articles, post stories, news, what's on, add pictures and comment on articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
You can post as much content or stories as you wish, it should be local, of general interest, for example it might be your local sports report, you may have a village fete, a concert or any other news.