Bed & Breakfast in & around West Somerset & Exmoor
Imagine combining the natural beauty of Exmoor with the perfect refuge, where you can enjoy the finest food, wines and ale available and rest your weary feet at the same time,
then imagine no more, you've discovered
All rooms have:
- Modern contemporary en suite shower rooms
- Delicious Somerset Breakfast from 8am to 9.30am
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate and biscuits in each room.
- Digital TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Listed Exmoor Walks that start from The Culbone.
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free huge car park
- Electric blankets on request
- Children are very welcome - (we have cots & extra fold away beds that can be put up in each room) and a lovely seasonal children's menu.
- Dogs welcome
The Culbone is situated in West Somerset on The A39 between Porlock and Lynmouth. It is approximately 4 miles from Porlock and 8 miles from Lynmouth.
We provide simple but high quality food based on modern English cuisine. Of particular importance to us is that all the produce is sourced locally and we're particularly proud of our beef derived from the exceptional Red Devon breed.
You'll also find an exceptional selection of wines and some great local ales.
Our Sunday Roast Menu has become an incredibly popular Sunday Lunch in Somerset. We definitely recommend that you book in advance.
We also have lovely Bar Snacks for walkers on the move and a tasty Children's Menu. Our lunch menu is the perfect treat after a great Exmoor Walk.
We look forward to meeting you at the Culbone.
For more information visit
- Indicates business has a Community Club code for you to use to receive discounts, etc.
Bed & Breakfast in West Somerset & Exmoor - Bed & Breakfast in Minehead - Bed & Breakfast in Porlock and District - Bed & Breakfast in Dunster