Welcome to Stone and surrounding villages
- Tour of Britain 2012 to go through Barlaston, Stone, Sandon and Stafford Published: 26-08-2012 16:57
- Enjoy Fantastic Holiday Offers This Autumn in Weymouth with Waterside Holiday Group Published: 23-08-2012 14:51
- Free Home Car Charging Units With Plug In Grant Published: 22-08-2012 13:36
- "Pass The Baton" For All Disabled People To Be Active Published: 21-08-2012 10:18
- Progress at the Shrewsbury & Newport canals! Published: 20-08-2012 20:01
- Alsace, a Land of Wines Published: 16-08-2012 20:46
- A Gold Medal Stamp for Each ParalympicsGB Individual or Team Win Published: 16-08-2012 08:19
- Public invited to contribute to Police Road Death Investigation Policy Published: 08-08-2012 12:28
- National Trust recruiting for Kids Council Published: 31-07-2012 12:28
- Have Your Say on Transport and Accessibility of Public Services Published: 30-07-2012 09:43
The ST15 postcode area is a rural oasis between Stoke-on-Trent to the North and Stafford, then the Black Country to the South. The largest place is the canal town of Stone, a lively mixture of traditional and modern. Recently an amphitheatre was created by the Town Council in Crown Meadow, on the outskirts of Stone, for dramatic and musical events. The oldest narrowboat hire company on the canals resides here, still run by the Wyatt family who started it 60 years ago.
However, Stone is far from the only thriving community in the ST15 postcode area. This site is still under construction - why not contribute your pictures, knowledge or impressions of Hilderstone, Swynnerton, Norton Bridge or any other of the beautiful villages in this rural area.
Weather in ST15