Local News Site for Sudbury & Suffolk
Sudbury Carnival Committee have been meeting regularly since our last report with the decision to change the date to the 20th of August to avoid clashing with other local events.
- Mid Suffolk Sets Its Budget For 2017/18 Published: 28-02-2017 08:52
- Renewed appeal for wanted man appeal in Suffolk/Norfolk Published: 27-02-2017 16:56
- David Pipe National Hunt Trainer's Weekly Diary, Cheltenham a fortnight away Published: 27-02-2017 16:47
- Live From The Get In, Quay Theatre, Sudbury, 4th March 2017 Published: 27-02-2017 14:44
- Sudbury Waitrose Frozen 2 Breaded Haddock Fillets, Allergy Alert Published: 27-02-2017 12:47
- It’s Cambridgeshire National day at Huntingdon Racecourse Published: 27-02-2017 11:25
- Fifth person bailed in connection with Ancaster Road murder inquiry Published: 27-02-2017 10:53
- Police thank fans for showing 'good spirit' at East Anglian derby match Published: 27-02-2017 08:21
- Luxury Taxi Company Expands in Ely Published: 27-02-2017 06:30
- Sudbury Opticians Get New Virtual Reality Headset Technology Published: 26-02-2017 14:28
- New Monthly Walking Group near Sudbury, 1st March 2017 Published: 26-02-2017 11:14
- Preparing For A New Puppy with Vet Simon Bailey Published: 25-02-2017 14:53
- Weekly Recipe From The Award Winning Chef, Cutlet and Loin English Lamb Published: 25-02-2017 13:04
- Tea, Coffee and cake Saturdays at AGA Published: 25-02-2017 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Published: 25-02-2017 06:25
- Fifth person arrested in connection with fatal stabbing Published: 24-02-2017 14:44
- Sudbury Milk prices 'back on track' says Arla chief executive Published: 24-02-2017 10:37
- Report of the Foxearth and Liston Parish Council Meeting, February 2017 Published: 24-02-2017 08:51
- February 2017 Technology News Roundup for Sudbury Published: 23-02-2017 16:05
- Family pay tribute to Katie Bent Published: 23-02-2017 15:34
- Solicitors in Sudbury launch no sale, no fee conveyancing Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 11:43
- Keep Cool With Coffee in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 15:38
- Farmer Found Guilty of Major Fly-Tipping Offence Comments: 1 Latest: 26-03-2016 09:18
- Phillips Brothers support local causes in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2015 08:24
- Man Sent To Jail For Robbery Of Elderly Woman In Sudbury Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 18:33
- Recipe for Success, Sudbury through to Lavenham Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2014 17:09
- Best Use of Police Stop & Search Scheme, Update Comments: 1 Latest: 26-08-2014 12:56
- Sudbury Painter And Decorator Awarded Dulux Select and Trustmark Accreditaion Comments: 1 Latest: 27-06-2014 08:54
- Sudbury Flower Shop Hosts Pre Vintage Affair, 10th May Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2014 12:29
- ‘Me-Time’ & Mother’s Day! Gainsborough Health Club & Spa Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2014 06:47
- Sudbury Girls Hockey make East of England Finals Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2014 18:00
- Sudbury Cricket Club, Looking forward to 2014 Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2013 10:42
- Clare Castle Excavation Comments: 1 Latest: 29-05-2013 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Comments: 2 Latest: 19-04-2013 13:23
- Weekly Recipe - 'Pulled Pork Bap' from The Award Winning Chef Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2013 10:53
AboutMyArea/CO10 offers Local News for Sudbury and the surrounding areas including Lavenham, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford and Suffolk. It was launched in 2012 focusing on bringing you the best News, What's On, Sport and a Wealth of Local Information.
Dog Friendly Sudbury, Suffolk Places To Stay and Go along with general Dog Information is under 'Canine Corner'
Link to Ely and Cambridgeshire site: www.AboutMyArea.co.uk/Cambridgeshire
Contact the Editor:
All registered users will also receive our newsletters, the weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday at 9.15 am - make sure you receive yours by registering today!
Stour Valley Footpath
Sudbury Rowing Club 'Great 8' at Henley
Griff Rhys Jones launches the 'Lighter' on the River Stour in Sudbury, Suffolk
The River Stour
Thomas Gainsborough's Statue in Sudbury Market Square
Sudbury Water MeadowsI'm interested in posting articles
Village News, What's On, Clubs and Organisations, Recipes, Local News, Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather, Testimonials, supporting local business and much, much more.
Published by: Tolman Enterprises Limited.
Registered office: The Bungalow, Pymoor, Ely.
Company Registration No.: 08394944