Local News Site for Sudbury & Suffolk
Two Suffolk farming brothers are aiming to feed a million bumblebees this year to help reverse the decline in these vital pollinators. Mark and Paul Hayward have sown 33 hectares, the equivalent of 83 football pitches, of nectar rich plants around their Dingley Dell Pork site and arable land.
- Counselling service to expands with new centre Published: 23-05-2018 15:09
- GDPR in Sudbury: Do you need to email everyone to get permission to contact them? Published: 23-05-2018 13:09
- Stabbing in Newmarket Published: 23-05-2018 10:32
- Lavenham Farmers Market, 27th May 2018 Published: 23-05-2018 08:24
- Babergh appoints new Chairman Published: 23-05-2018 08:03
- Events at The Prince of Wales in Sudbury, 24th and 26th May 2018 Published: 22-05-2018 18:19
- Operation Truck and Bus, Two arrests made and almost 30 vehicles checked Published: 22-05-2018 17:18
- New Mouth-watering delights at the India Restaurant in Sudbury Published: 22-05-2018 14:47
- David Pipe National Hunt Trainer's Weekly Diary, Handful of Runners Published: 22-05-2018 13:04
- Thomas Gainsborough School May 2018 Portrait Published: 22-05-2018 13:02
- Koo-di have recalled their Duo Wooden Highchair Published: 22-05-2018 10:26
- Renewed appeal to trace missing man in Haverhill Published: 21-05-2018 17:08
- People with dementia in rural communities 'increasingly isolated' Published: 21-05-2018 13:07
- Sudbury and Suffolk Placement Student places available Published: 21-05-2018 10:17
- Johnny Cash Trubute Band, Quay Theatre, Sudbury, 25th May 2018 Published: 21-05-2018 08:14
- Ambulance leaders are devastated following an alleged assault on a frontline worker Published: 20-05-2018 10:58
- Tribute issued to Sudbury cyclist who died in Great Waldingfield Published: 19-05-2018 13:14
- Thinking of donating to a Charity in Sudbury? Published: 19-05-2018 07:03
- Sudbury Just Talk Campaign offers free drop in sessions, 26th May 2018 Published: 19-05-2018 06:57
- Game have recalled ChargeWorx USB Wall Charger's after fears of electric shock Published: 18-05-2018 17:24
- Solicitors in Sudbury launch no sale, no fee conveyancing Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 11:43
- Keep Cool With Coffee in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 15:38
- Farmer Found Guilty of Major Fly-Tipping Offence Comments: 1 Latest: 26-03-2016 09:18
- Phillips Brothers support local causes in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2015 08:24
- Man Sent To Jail For Robbery Of Elderly Woman In Sudbury Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 18:33
- Recipe for Success, Sudbury through to Lavenham Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2014 17:09
- Best Use of Police Stop & Search Scheme, Update Comments: 1 Latest: 26-08-2014 12:56
- Sudbury Painter And Decorator Awarded Dulux Select and Trustmark Accreditaion Comments: 1 Latest: 27-06-2014 08:54
- Sudbury Flower Shop Hosts Pre Vintage Affair, 10th May Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2014 12:29
- ‘Me-Time’ & Mother’s Day! Gainsborough Health Club & Spa Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2014 06:47
- Sudbury Girls Hockey make East of England Finals Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2014 18:00
- Sudbury Cricket Club, Looking forward to 2014 Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2013 10:42
- Clare Castle Excavation Comments: 1 Latest: 29-05-2013 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Comments: 2 Latest: 19-04-2013 13:23
- Weekly Recipe - 'Pulled Pork Bap' from The Award Winning Chef Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2013 10:53
AboutMyArea/CO10 offers Local News for Sudbury and the surrounding areas including Lavenham, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford and Suffolk. It was launched in 2012 focusing on bringing you the best News, What's On, Sport and a Wealth of Local Information.
Dog Friendly Sudbury, Suffolk Places To Stay and Go along with general Dog Information is under 'Canine Corner'
Contact the Editor:
All registered users will also receive our newsletters, the weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday at 9.15 am - make sure you receive yours by registering today!
Stour Valley Footpath
Sudbury Rowing Club
Griff Rhys Jones launches the 'Lighter' on the River Stour in Sudbury, Suffolk
The River Stour
Thomas Gainsborough's Statue in Sudbury Market Square
Sudbury Water MeadowsI'm interested in posting articles
Village News, What's On, Clubs and Organisations, Recipes, Local News, Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather, Testimonials, supporting local business and much, much more.
Published by: Tolman Enterprises Limited.
Registered office: The Bungalow, Pymoor, Ely.
Company Registration No.: 08394944