Local News Site for Sudbury & Suffolk
Some retailers have removed egg-based products from sale because there was a risk that eggs may contain small traces of fipronil. Retailers are seeking assurances from egg producers that they have not used a banned chemical on their farms, after a number of supermarkets were forced to remove products from their shelves in the wake of the fipronil.
- Paxton & Whitfield recalls both flavours of its Pots of Pork in Sudbury Published: 17-08-2017 16:58
- Man jailed following Somerleyton burglary Published: 17-08-2017 15:09
- Prisoner, Bernard McDonagh, absconds from Hollesley Bay Published: 17-08-2017 10:41
- Craft and Gift Fair, St Peter's Church, Sudbury, 2nd September 2017 Published: 17-08-2017 08:36
- Fundraising drive to help young people fly the mental health flag Published: 16-08-2017 16:59
- Operation Sceptre, results from a successful week of action Published: 16-08-2017 15:27
- Vertas bolsters security offer with Oakpark acquisition Published: 16-08-2017 13:07
- Sudbury Tesco recalls a batch of its Creamy Leek and Bacon Cooking Sauce because of undeclared egg Published: 16-08-2017 10:18
- Discover Medieval Lavenham, 16th August 2017 Published: 16-08-2017 08:04
- Events at The Prince of Wales in Sudbury, 17th - 18th August 2017 Published: 15-08-2017 18:02
- 'Countryside under siege', Cost of rural crime rises sharply in first half of 2017 Published: 15-08-2017 13:01
- Local Independent Bike Shop Torque Bikes Supports WoW (Women On Wheels) Sudbury Published: 15-08-2017 12:33
- Sudbury Cricket Club complete a full list of fixtures an victory Published: 15-08-2017 10:54
- Cavendish Fete and Horticultural Show, 2nd September 2017 Published: 15-08-2017 08:46
- David Pipe National Hunt Trainer's Weekly Diary, Texas Scramble Published: 14-08-2017 16:53
- Appel after Stowmarket flag stolen from town centre Published: 14-08-2017 15:41
- Farmers explain to public that bird scaring devices are a 'noisy but necessary' evil Published: 14-08-2017 13:03
- Just Talk set up stall at Sudbury Carnival, 20th August 2017 Published: 14-08-2017 10:33
- Two Cured Ham Products Recalled From Waitrose Store in Sudbury Published: 14-08-2017 08:44
- Sudbury Boat Trips to Great Cornard Lock, Sundays Published: 13-08-2017 06:54
- Car Boot Sales, Sudbury, Every Sunday Comments: 1 Latest: 19-03-2017 10:55
- Solicitors in Sudbury launch no sale, no fee conveyancing Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 11:43
- Keep Cool With Coffee in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 15:38
- Farmer Found Guilty of Major Fly-Tipping Offence Comments: 1 Latest: 26-03-2016 09:18
- Phillips Brothers support local causes in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2015 08:24
- Man Sent To Jail For Robbery Of Elderly Woman In Sudbury Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 18:33
- Recipe for Success, Sudbury through to Lavenham Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2014 17:09
- Best Use of Police Stop & Search Scheme, Update Comments: 1 Latest: 26-08-2014 12:56
- Sudbury Painter And Decorator Awarded Dulux Select and Trustmark Accreditaion Comments: 1 Latest: 27-06-2014 08:54
- Sudbury Flower Shop Hosts Pre Vintage Affair, 10th May Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2014 12:29
- ‘Me-Time’ & Mother’s Day! Gainsborough Health Club & Spa Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2014 06:47
- Sudbury Girls Hockey make East of England Finals Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2014 18:00
- Sudbury Cricket Club, Looking forward to 2014 Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2013 10:42
- Clare Castle Excavation Comments: 1 Latest: 29-05-2013 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Comments: 2 Latest: 19-04-2013 13:23
- Weekly Recipe - 'Pulled Pork Bap' from The Award Winning Chef Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2013 10:53
AboutMyArea/CO10 offers Local News for Sudbury and the surrounding areas including Lavenham, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford and Suffolk. It was launched in 2012 focusing on bringing you the best News, What's On, Sport and a Wealth of Local Information.
Dog Friendly Sudbury, Suffolk Places To Stay and Go along with general Dog Information is under 'Canine Corner'
Contact the Editor:
All registered users will also receive our newsletters, the weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday at 9.15 am - make sure you receive yours by registering today!
Stour Valley Footpath
Sudbury Rowing Club 'Great 8' at Henley
Griff Rhys Jones launches the 'Lighter' on the River Stour in Sudbury, Suffolk
The River Stour
Thomas Gainsborough's Statue in Sudbury Market Square
Sudbury Water MeadowsI'm interested in posting articles
Village News, What's On, Clubs and Organisations, Recipes, Local News, Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather, Testimonials, supporting local business and much, much more.
Published by: Tolman Enterprises Limited.
Registered office: The Bungalow, Pymoor, Ely.
Company Registration No.: 08394944