Local News Site for Sudbury & Suffolk
The 2017 Sudbury Memory Walk was a huge success. With 253 walkers took to the beautiful Stour Valley Trail to Unite Against Dementia. Walking in memory of those that we love. The weather was kind and the rain held off and while some were blown along the route the sun peeped through to keep spirits high.
- Government outlines intention to avoid farmers being undermined by cheaper imports Published: 17-10-2017 16:59
- What to do about excess packaging in Sudbury and Suffolk Published: 17-10-2017 15:07
- Events at The Prince of Wales in Sudbury, 19th - 21st October 2017 Published: 17-10-2017 14:55
- Lavenham Farmers Market, 22nd October 2017 Published: 17-10-2017 12:57
- David Pipe National Hunt Trainer's Weekly Diary, Bambi du Noyer wins Published: 17-10-2017 10:32
- Craft and Gift Fair, St Peter's Church, Sudbury, 28th October2017 Published: 17-10-2017 08:31
- Appeal after guide dog bitten Published: 16-10-2017 17:02
- Police investigate isolated milk incident in Lakenheath Published: 16-10-2017 15:07
- The Sudbury Quay Bar's monthly quiz night, 18th October 2017 Published: 16-10-2017 15:02
- Holmes & Hills Solicitors in Sudbury independently recognised by the Legal 500 Published: 16-10-2017 14:44
- Bures Music Festival 2017 Awards Kernos £1000 Published: 16-10-2017 14:09
- Farmers launch recipe book to encourage public to cook local British food Published: 16-10-2017 13:01
- Sudbury U14 RUFC suffer devastating defeat to Ipwsich Published: 16-10-2017 11:50
- Met Office issues weather warning as tail-end of Hurricane Ophelia heads to Sudbury Published: 16-10-2017 10:36
- Foxearth and District Local History Society Report, October 2017 Published: 16-10-2017 08:11
- Clean Growth Strategy in Suffolk: What it says about agriculture Published: 15-10-2017 11:57
- Sudbury Boat Trips to Great Cornard Lock, Sundays Published: 15-10-2017 06:39
- Car Boot Sales, Sudbury, Every Sunday Published: 15-10-2017 06:39
- Burglary in West Row Published: 14-10-2017 12:48
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Published: 14-10-2017 06:48
- Car Boot Sales, Sudbury, Every Sunday Comments: 1 Latest: 19-03-2017 10:55
- Solicitors in Sudbury launch no sale, no fee conveyancing Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 11:43
- Keep Cool With Coffee in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 15:38
- Farmer Found Guilty of Major Fly-Tipping Offence Comments: 1 Latest: 26-03-2016 09:18
- Phillips Brothers support local causes in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2015 08:24
- Man Sent To Jail For Robbery Of Elderly Woman In Sudbury Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 18:33
- Recipe for Success, Sudbury through to Lavenham Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2014 17:09
- Best Use of Police Stop & Search Scheme, Update Comments: 1 Latest: 26-08-2014 12:56
- Sudbury Painter And Decorator Awarded Dulux Select and Trustmark Accreditaion Comments: 1 Latest: 27-06-2014 08:54
- Sudbury Flower Shop Hosts Pre Vintage Affair, 10th May Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2014 12:29
- ‘Me-Time’ & Mother’s Day! Gainsborough Health Club & Spa Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2014 06:47
- Sudbury Girls Hockey make East of England Finals Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2014 18:00
- Sudbury Cricket Club, Looking forward to 2014 Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2013 10:42
- Clare Castle Excavation Comments: 1 Latest: 29-05-2013 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Comments: 2 Latest: 19-04-2013 13:23
- Weekly Recipe - 'Pulled Pork Bap' from The Award Winning Chef Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2013 10:53
AboutMyArea/CO10 offers Local News for Sudbury and the surrounding areas including Lavenham, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford and Suffolk. It was launched in 2012 focusing on bringing you the best News, What's On, Sport and a Wealth of Local Information.
Dog Friendly Sudbury, Suffolk Places To Stay and Go along with general Dog Information is under 'Canine Corner'
Contact the Editor:
All registered users will also receive our newsletters, the weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday at 9.15 am - make sure you receive yours by registering today!
Stour Valley Footpath
Sudbury Rowing Club 'Great 8' at Henley
Griff Rhys Jones launches the 'Lighter' on the River Stour in Sudbury, Suffolk
The River Stour
Thomas Gainsborough's Statue in Sudbury Market Square
Sudbury Water MeadowsI'm interested in posting articles
Village News, What's On, Clubs and Organisations, Recipes, Local News, Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather, Testimonials, supporting local business and much, much more.
Published by: Tolman Enterprises Limited.
Registered office: The Bungalow, Pymoor, Ely.
Company Registration No.: 08394944