Welcome to About My Area - Rugby's one stop, local news & information website
A report to Rugby Borough Council's cabinet has revealed the full impact of the borough's Rugby World Cup events and activities.
- Rugby Council Facing Repair Bill After Crash At Alwyn Road Recreation Ground Published: 02-03-2016 16:35
- Taxi Driver Loses Bid To Have Licence Reinstated Published: 22-02-2016 17:22
- Benn Ward Invited To Trial Energy Efficiency Project Published: 17-02-2016 11:40
- New Fantasia Cafe In Rugby Receives Moving In Grant Published: 15-02-2016 18:46
- Avon Valley School Homework Revolution Is Celebrated Published: 12-02-2016 13:14
- Packed Programme Of Half Term Fun At Rugby Art Gallery Published: 09-02-2016 23:00
- 'Anytime Fitness' Comes To Rugby Town Published: 09-02-2016 22:55
- Mayor Joins Primary School Children To Mark Holocaust Memorial Day Published: 09-02-2016 22:49
- The Rugby Tap Is Voted Pub Of The Year By CAMRA Published: 09-02-2016 17:50
- Brandon Farmers Invest In Renewable Energy Published: 25-01-2016 23:32
- Affordable Restaurants Where You Can Take All The Family Comments: 1 Latest: 24-07-2016 17:06
Welcome to the AboutMyArea (AMA) website for Rugby town, and the surrounding villages!
We aim to provide you with the latest local news, a 'What's On' guide to local events, and information and special offers from local businesses to cater for your every need!
Register here to receive our free weekly newsletter direct to your e-mail inbox
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to navigate around the site, and explore areas such as local news, or our what's on guide, and why not register (it's FREE) to receive our weekly newsletter direct to your email inbox!
We provide a highly popular platform for local businesses to engage effectively with the local community.
Advertise your local business on AboutMyArea ....
The pages of AboutMyArea/RUGBY (covering CV21, CV22 & CV23) are always live online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are constantly updated.
In the last month alone, we have received over 80,000 visits to our pages, and our visitors are local people actively seeking local information. We drive traffic to our pages via our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ feeds, and we score very highly in all the major search engines.
So why not take advantage of all that local traffic, and let people know what your business has to offer?
Learn more about advertising on AboutMyArea Rugby.
Request an information pack containing pricing and details of our fantastic online advertising packages.
Find out more about...
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org