Welcome to About My Area - Rugby's one stop, local news & information website
The Brownsover Hall Hotel in Rugby, Warwickshire, has been sold to a Far Eastern-based investment company for £3.25m.
- Council Achieves Cyber Essentials Security Benchmark Published: 07-04-2015 12:44
- Ofsted Report Is Good News For Warwickshire College Group Published: 02-04-2015 16:10
- Bex Goodman Takes On The Virgin London Marathon In Memory Of Her Mum Published: 25-03-2015 22:51
- Woodland Trust Supports Work To Transform Former Allotment Site Published: 25-03-2015 22:30
- Be SMART this Easter at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum Published: 24-03-2015 23:23
- Aphrodite Beauty Are Celebrating 10 Successful Years! Published: 24-03-2015 23:14
- Former Tree Surgeon Must Stump Up £1,630 For Fly-tipping Offence Published: 23-03-2015 21:16
- Rugby Open Exhibition Celebrates The Rugby World Cup Published: 23-03-2015 15:00
- Rugby Bikefest Is Set To Rock The Town Again! Published: 27-02-2015 16:27
- Outrage From Residents Over Closure Of Brownsover Surgery! Published: 26-02-2015 15:28
Welcome to the AboutMyArea (AMA) website for Rugby town, and the surrounding villages!
We aim to provide you with the latest local news, a 'What's On' guide to local events, and information and special offers from local businesses to cater for your every need!
Register here to receive our free weekly newsletter direct to your e-mail inbox
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to navigate around the site, and explore areas such as local news, or our what's on guide, and why not register (it's FREE) to receive our weekly newsletter direct to your email inbox!
You the reader can submit editorial articles on community and charity, news and events.
We in turn provide a highly popular platform for local businesses to engage effectively with the local community.
Advertise your local business on AboutMyArea ....
The pages of AboutMyArea/RUGBY (covering CV21, CV22 & CV23) are always live online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are constantly updated.
In the last month alone, we have received over 60,000 visits to our pages, and our visitors are local people actively seeking local information. We drive traffic to our pages via our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ feeds, and we score very highly in all the major search engines.
So why not take advantage of all that local traffic, and let people know what your business has to offer?
Learn more about advertising on AboutMyArea Rugby.
Request an information pack containing pricing and details of our fantastic online advertising packages.
Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place, or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is the personal area of AMA that any type of user logs into to do the following
- create or organise articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
Find out more about...
Contact the Editor: Brian McGaughey
Tel: 07769 904797 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org