Welcome to About My Area - Rugby's one stop, local news & information website
WITNESSES have been urged to come forward after a major fly-tipping incident left the council facing a four figure clean-up bill.
- The Benefits Of Using A Self Employed Estate Agent Published: 14-11-2015 13:52
- Awards Ceremony Celebrates Warwickshire College Student's Achievements Published: 29-10-2015 11:25
- Rugby Dry Cleaners Get In A Spin Over New Premises! Published: 21-10-2015 12:41
- SASS Boutique Will Be Showcasing Their Autumn/Winter Collection At Rugby's Fashion & Lifestyle Show Published: 14-10-2015 16:13
- Hundreds join the Big Draw at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum Published: 13-10-2015 12:45
- Giant Rugby Ball Sculptures Go On Display In Rugby Town Centre Published: 05-10-2015 18:29
- Flowers By Pauline Win Rugby World Cup 2015 Best Dressed Window Competition Published: 29-09-2015 14:31
- Restaurant Owner Fined £3,500 For Food Safety Offences Published: 24-09-2015 23:00
- Vandals Wreak Havoc At Hillmorton Recreation Ground In Rugby Published: 24-09-2015 22:55
- Roccos Love Coffee Launches In Rugby Art Gallery & Museum Published: 17-09-2015 14:41
Welcome to the AboutMyArea (AMA) website for Rugby town, and the surrounding villages!
We aim to provide you with the latest local news, a 'What's On' guide to local events, and information and special offers from local businesses to cater for your every need!
Register here to receive our free weekly newsletter direct to your e-mail inbox
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to navigate around the site, and explore areas such as local news, or our what's on guide, and why not register (it's FREE) to receive our weekly newsletter direct to your email inbox!
We provide a highly popular platform for local businesses to engage effectively with the local community.
Advertise your local business on AboutMyArea ....
The pages of AboutMyArea/RUGBY (covering CV21, CV22 & CV23) are always live online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are constantly updated.
In the last month alone, we have received over 80,000 visits to our pages, and our visitors are local people actively seeking local information. We drive traffic to our pages via our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ feeds, and we score very highly in all the major search engines.
So why not take advantage of all that local traffic, and let people know what your business has to offer?
Learn more about advertising on AboutMyArea Rugby.
Request an information pack containing pricing and details of our fantastic online advertising packages.
Find out more about...
Contact the Editor
Tel: 07769 904797 / Send E-mail