Welcome to About My Area - Rugby's one stop, local news & information website
Rugby businesses are being offered free, Olympic standard customer service training in order to boost the visitor experience during and beyond the Rugby World Cup.
- Rugby MP Tours Parkfield Road Green Space Published: 25-08-2015 16:08
- Mayor meets Rugby's Olympic golden girl Published: 24-08-2015 23:50
- Van-tastic! New College Minibus Fleet Gets On The Road Published: 24-08-2015 23:29
- GCSE Results? Don’t Panic – We’re Here To Help! Published: 19-08-2015 10:48
- Webb Ellis Cup Returns To The Birthplace Of The Game Published: 19-08-2015 10:33
- Warwickshire College Group Students Celebrate A-level Success Published: 14-08-2015 15:39
- Local MP Mark Pawsey Meets With Midland Heart CEO Ruth Cooke Published: 14-08-2015 14:57
- Rugby Collection Painting Features In Prestigious London Exhibition Published: 14-08-2015 11:30
- Battle Of Britain Hero Joins Rugby's VJ Day Commemoration Published: 12-08-2015 23:34
- New Soap Shop Has Rugby Town All In A Lather! Published: 12-08-2015 22:59
Welcome to the AboutMyArea (AMA) website for Rugby town, and the surrounding villages!
We aim to provide you with the latest local news, a 'What's On' guide to local events, and information and special offers from local businesses to cater for your every need!
Register here to receive our free weekly newsletter direct to your e-mail inbox
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to navigate around the site, and explore areas such as local news, or our what's on guide, and why not register (it's FREE) to receive our weekly newsletter direct to your email inbox!
You the reader can submit editorial articles on community and charity, news and events.
We in turn provide a highly popular platform for local businesses to engage effectively with the local community.
Advertise your local business on AboutMyArea ....
The pages of AboutMyArea/RUGBY (covering CV21, CV22 & CV23) are always live online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are constantly updated.
In the last month alone, we have received over 60,000 visits to our pages, and our visitors are local people actively seeking local information. We drive traffic to our pages via our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ feeds, and we score very highly in all the major search engines.
So why not take advantage of all that local traffic, and let people know what your business has to offer?
Learn more about advertising on AboutMyArea Rugby.
Request an information pack containing pricing and details of our fantastic online advertising packages.
Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place, or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is the personal area of AMA that any type of user logs into to do the following
- create or organise articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
Find out more about...
Contact the Editor: Brian McGaughey
Tel: 07769 904797 / E-mail: email@example.com