Local Hyper-link Web Site for LS23 covering Bramham, Clifford, Boston Spa, Thorpe Arch & Walton
- Festive recycling services all wrapped up Published: 06-12-2013 09:37
- Festive delights arrive at Leeds Museums and Galleries Published: 05-12-2013 13:44
- Advice for those about to undertake a construction project from Chartered Architect Patrick Barrett Published: 04-12-2013 11:15
- Little Stars Classes - book your FREE Session now! Published: 02-12-2013 18:06
- Last PostingDates for Christmas 2013! Published: 02-12-2013 15:23
- Worlds Largest LEGO Advent Calendar at the Trinity Shopping Centre, Leeds! Published: 02-12-2013 13:08
- Wetherby Womens Institute Published: 27-11-2013 11:15
- Cancer Research Christmas Fair at St James' Church Rooms Saturday 30th Nov Published: 27-11-2013 09:43
- Yorkshire Building Society - Santa's Grotto! Published: 26-11-2013 10:30
- Yorkshire Building Society - Santa's Grotto! Comments: 1 Latest: 28-11-2013 09:53
- Wetherby Christmas Lights Switch On 2013 Comments: 2 Latest: 23-11-2013 08:13
- Bonfire and Firework Events in the Wetherby Area 2013 Comments: 1 Latest: 27-10-2013 15:11
- Click here for the latest AboutMyArea LS22 Wetherby News Letters Comments: 2 Latest: 13-09-2013 09:18
AboutMyArea is a national network of postcode specific local news websites, featuring content and local stories and news uploaded by local people.
We aim to bring you up-to-date and accurate local news, and also offer a cost-effective marketing platform for local businesses.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to select the area of the website you wish to visit.
You are both the editor and the reader, and so are your neighbours so please tell your friends, colleagues, relatives and local business people.
Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is your personal area of AboutMyArea that any one who has registered on the siite cad log in and do the following
- create or organise articles, post stories, news, what's on, add pictures and comment on articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
You can post as much content or stories as you wish, it should be local, of general interest, for example it might be your local sports report, you may have a village fete, a concert or any other news.
Find out more about...
Please contact Fran Etherington on email@example.com for further details or if you need any information or help