What is the difference between a basic and an AMAZing business listing?
There are two types of business listings - AMAZing and basic.
Which is totally free and includes your Company name, address, phone and fax. You can appear in only one category per entry.
AMAZing Business Listing
All the details included in a basic listing plus:
- Website and email address
- Choose up to 3 categories to appear in
- Unlimited text to give people the right information about you and your company (this is editable throughout the year)
- Add images and your logo for visual impact
- Support of local cause or charity
Once the listing has been booked page one (where you add your company details) cannot be edited. However the content of the ABL (text and images) can be edited through the year for special offers or updated with your latest work/products/achievements.
The listings appear on the site in the following order
- AMAZing Business Listings for the postcode being viewed
- Basic Listings for the postcode being viewed
- ABL listings are displayed in geographical order within a 20 mile radius
- Basic Listings are displayed in geographical order within a 20 mile radius
- Both listings are then displayed alphabetically after the 20 mile radius