June Events At The Fox & Hounds In Stony Stratford
|Published: 29th May 2012 20:36|
Kitchen Opening Times:
Monday to Friday: 12 noon to 3pm
Monday to Thursday: 6pm to 9pm
Friday: 6pm to 8.30pm
Saturday: 11am to 8.30pm - Breakfast served all day!
Sunday: 12noon to 5pm
Also we now have baby changing facilities and new refurbished toilets.
Events in June 2012:
Tuesdays: The Quiz Night, from 8pm. Just £1 entry per person, with a cash prize.
Thursdays: Jam & Jazz Night with Terry Marshall & The Hounds
Fridays: Band Night
- 1st June - Wait For Jude: A hardworking energetic 4 piece band from Milton Keynes playing foot stomping covers guaranteed to rock Friday nights into a frenzy! Music ranging from The Buzzcocks, The Jam and The Clash, to The Stereophonics, Radiohead and The Arctic Monkeys, Wait For Jude will deliver a night that will rock your weekend!! Not to be missed!!
- 8th June - Bullfrogs: For over 15 years the celebrated local band have been playing good-time mix of original songs - from Cajun to Country Rock, Southern Boogie to Western Swing to Tex Mex.
- 15th June - Candyslam: Their extensive and ever growing song list caters for all ages and includes a mixture of 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, modern and indie with party songs by Lady Gaga, The Killers, Snow Patrol, Blondie + many more!!
- 22nd June - Mad Mobs And Englishman: Covers band with Influences - The Who, The Jam, The Small Faces, The Temptations, Eddie Floyd to name but a few.
- 29th June - Highwires: A 4 piece covers band who make music for you to dance and tap your feet, putting together a set list of classics ranging from the 60's through to some modern day favourites.
Sundays: Open Mic Night, with the new in-house PA system.