Welcome to the local site for LL29 including Colwyn Bay, Old Colwyn & Llysfaen
- MP praises lean, green and clean state of the art North Wales timber company Published: 17-09-2014 13:56
- Campaign to turn Wales into Europe's first dementia-friendly country Published: 16-09-2014 17:35
- Praise for Welsh doyenne of social care Gwena Thomas AM Published: 16-09-2014 09:35
- Actress swaps Corrie for Under Milk Wood at North Wales music festival Published: 15-09-2014 17:37
- Gas Safety Week (15th-21st September) Published: 15-09-2014 15:19
- Hundreds join walk in memory of Tesni to keep air ambulance flying Published: 15-09-2014 11:49
- Artistic hospice patients bring Dylan Thomas's fictional village to life Published: 15-09-2014 11:18
- Do our favourite TV soaps affect our design tastes and decisions? Published: 12-09-2014 15:26
- Top soprano sings praises of North Wales International Music Festival Published: 08-09-2014 15:15
- Colwyn Bay Horticultural Society Comments: 2 Latest: 30-10-2009 15:16
AMA (AboutMyArea) is a national network of postcode specific local news websites, featuring content and local stories and news uploaded by local people.
We aim to bring you up-to-date and accurate local news, and also offer a cost-effective marketing platform for local businesses.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to select the area of the website you wish to visit.
You are both the editor and the reader, and so are your neighbours ? so please tell your friends, colleagues, relatives and local business people.
?Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is your personal area of AboutMyArea that any one who has registered on the siite cad log in and do the following
- create or organise articles, post stories, news, what's on, add pictures and comment on articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
You can post as much content or stories as you wish, it should be local, of general interest, for example it might be your local sports report, you may have a village fete, a concert or any other news.