Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- South Northants District is "Open For Business' Published: 29-09-2016 09:15
- Planning permission paves way for high-tech expansion in Towcester Published: 28-09-2016 12:19
- Fungi Foraging Workshops Published: 28-09-2016 09:49
- Silson AC runners finish strong at the Midland Road Relays Published: 27-09-2016 09:29
- Roade homes plan refused Published: 27-09-2016 08:47
- Tomato and Gruyere Galette Published: 27-09-2016 06:50
- Community Spirit Published: 26-09-2016 13:39
- Mercedes Look Ahead To Malaysia Published: 26-09-2016 12:22
- Sahara Force India Preview Malaysian Grand Prix Published: 26-09-2016 12:18
- Abthorpe roundabout – “Short term pain for long term gain!” Published: 25-09-2016 21:22
- Framework unifies approach for housing development covered by three Councils Published: 25-09-2016 11:36
- New strategy protects the future of district’s heritage Published: 25-09-2016 08:47
- Plant Your Bulbs While The Ground Is Soft Published: 24-09-2016 00:36
- Appeal for witnesses after reports of dog attack Published: 23-09-2016 13:30
- Book NOW for Shopping & Christmas Day Trips Published: 23-09-2016 10:39
- Old Stratford ward by election results Published: 23-09-2016 10:32
- Towcester Studio Band Autumn Concerts Announced Published: 23-09-2016 10:10
- Notice of vacancy on district council Published: 23-09-2016 09:58
- Almost 100 chimney fires in a single year in Northamptonshire Comments: 1 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:28
- Disability sports club welcomes boost to funds Comments: 1 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:26
- Roade homes plan refused Comments: 2 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:24
- Abthorpe roundabout – “Short term pain for long term gain!” Comments: 2 Latest: 26-09-2016 14:10
- NCC Slammed with Auditor’s critical Final Warning Comments: 1 Latest: 21-09-2016 13:45
- Dan Snow to speak in St Lawrence Church Comments: 1 Latest: 16-09-2016 08:50
- South Northamptonshire asked for its opinion on housing Comments: 1 Latest: 31-08-2016 21:49
- Expansion of Towcester is about to begin Comments: 15 Latest: 24-08-2016 19:58
- 100,000 Visitors At Silverstone Classic 2016 Comments: 1 Latest: 17-08-2016 22:03
- Voter registration a requirement for all Comments: 1 Latest: 15-08-2016 17:18
- Towcester August Farmers Market Comments: 1 Latest: 11-08-2016 08:19
- Increased free long stay parking spaces in Towcester Comments: 6 Latest: 11-08-2016 08:04
- Green light for works on protected woodland Comments: 2 Latest: 10-08-2016 11:33
- EU Funding for South Northants at risk: say Lib Dems Comments: 4 Latest: 24-07-2016 12:04
- National Campaign To Cut Road Incidents With Horses Comments: 1 Latest: 20-07-2016 20:43
- Andrea Leadsom Withdraws From Leadership Challenge Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2016 11:18
- Thinking of using an online estate agent? Then read this before you make a decision Comments: 1 Latest: 08-07-2016 15:39
- Solar Farm Consent Refused For Second Time Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 09:46
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at