Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Joint enforcement action keeps cabbies in check Published: 22-07-2017 10:28
- Bringing history to life through celebratory Saxon Fair Published: 21-07-2017 17:31
- Garden Buddies receives funding for another 5 years Published: 21-07-2017 13:30
- Safety surgeries for rural residents Published: 21-07-2017 10:26
- Supercars Past and Present Head For Silverstone Classic Published: 21-07-2017 09:15
- South Northamptonshire leading in recycling rates Published: 20-07-2017 12:16
- Somebody Like Adele Published: 20-07-2017 09:49
- Not Just Marquees But Mobile Bar Hire Too Published: 20-07-2017 08:11
- All Aboard AMT Published: 19-07-2017 14:23
- Motorists Reminded Of Penalty Increases For Using Phones While Driving Published: 19-07-2017 10:24
- Northamptonshire’s 2017 Best Village Competition Winners. Published: 18-07-2017 23:25
- Weekend of food and song at Towcester Mill Published: 18-07-2017 22:10
- Northants Police Hail Successful British Grand Prix With Over 300,000 Visitors Published: 18-07-2017 21:27
- 2017 Edition of Arnold Thomson Field Leader Is Out Now Published: 18-07-2017 20:14
- Silson AC’s young athletes do them proud Published: 18-07-2017 19:40
- Discover what’s happening at Bay Tree Cottage this Autumn/Winter Published: 18-07-2017 19:36
- Towcester Rotakids have a picnic in the Park Published: 18-07-2017 19:32
- Rotary Stars for Paulerspury School 2017 Published: 18-07-2017 19:28
- Lib Dems – Keeping up pressure for relief road Comments: 3 Latest: 20-07-2017 11:24
- The Idle Women: Recreating the Journey Comments: 1 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:49
- Local knowledge settles dispute over garden wall Comments: 2 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:22
- Shop front spruce-up thanks to council grant Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2017 21:34
- King’s Sutton homes and wildlife plan turned down by planners Comments: 1 Latest: 28-06-2017 12:12
- One Year On Comments: 1 Latest: 26-06-2017 16:49
- A joined up approach to planning will save tax payers £150,000 Comments: 1 Latest: 22-06-2017 16:05
- South Northamptonshire provides fair share of new homes Comments: 1 Latest: 22-06-2017 07:14
- Andrea Leadsom Elected As South Northants MP Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2017 15:57
- Northampton residents urged to do their part to stop fly-tips in the south of the county Comments: 1 Latest: 14-06-2017 15:54
- Labour: Your NHS is Not Safe in Tory Hands Comments: 1 Latest: 05-06-2017 10:05
- Labour announce candidate for South Northants Comments: 9 Latest: 30-05-2017 17:17
- South Northants Candidate for Labour to Visit Brackley and Towcester Comments: 1 Latest: 24-05-2017 12:40
- Seven little mouths to feed in Abthorpe Comments: 1 Latest: 17-05-2017 18:05
- Community closes ranks on child abusers Comments: 3 Latest: 08-05-2017 17:37
- Andrea Leadsom Re-Adopted As Conservative Candidate For South Northants Comments: 5 Latest: 04-05-2017 11:06
- Communities encouraged to reap rewards of the New Homes Bonus Comments: 1 Latest: 04-05-2017 08:29
- Labour fails to select candidate in South Northants Comments: 4 Latest: 26-04-2017 15:29
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at