Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Confrérie du Sabre d'Or - Champagne Party At The Boat Inn Published: 08-03-2014 11:10
- Gardeners Prepare! - Now Is Our Time Published: 08-03-2014 10:10
- Watling Friends Meet Published: 08-03-2014 09:43
- Police To Clamp Down On Defective Lights Published: 07-03-2014 14:31
- F1 Mercedes Preview Australian Grand Prix Published: 07-03-2014 14:28
- Burglars Break Into House After Jewellery Published: 07-03-2014 12:05
- 2014 Formula One Rolex Australian Grand Prix Preview From Sahara Force India Published: 07-03-2014 10:07
- Further Income Tax Cut Just A Month Away Published: 06-03-2014 17:05
- On The Road Again With 2014 Classic Published: 06-03-2014 14:36
- Police Urge Drivers To Look After Spare Wheels Published: 06-03-2014 13:38
- Folly Inn Celebrates First Anniversary Published: 06-03-2014 12:42
- Calling All Music Fans Published: 06-03-2014 11:46
- Major Development In Brackley One Step Closer Published: 06-03-2014 11:45
- Neighbours? Published: 06-03-2014 09:33
- Police Find Sheep Hidden In Van Published: 06-03-2014 08:54
- Save And Indulge With Great Spring Offers... Published: 06-03-2014 08:48
- Don't Leave Tools In Vans Overnight Advice Published: 05-03-2014 14:21
- National Apprenticeship Week Published: 05-03-2014 13:08
- Things Are Changing And So Are SNC Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 12:49
- Lib Dems Warning On Tax Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 11:03
- South Northants Council Tax Frozen For Another year Comments: 1 Latest: 05-03-2014 10:36
- Harbingers Of Spring Comments: 1 Latest: 26-02-2014 10:41
- Towcester And Silverstone Get Superfast Broadband With Official Switch On Comments: 1 Latest: 12-02-2014 17:56
- UK Can Learn From Northants... Comments: 1 Latest: 26-01-2014 01:12
- Trail Blazing Paddy Reaches End Of The Trail Comments: 1 Latest: 12-01-2014 10:49
- High Court Appeal Decision Not Good For South Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 08-01-2014 10:26
- Towcester Market Place Parking Plan Will Not Go Ahead Comments: 1 Latest: 08-01-2014 10:03
- Moat Lane Gets Underway In Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 06-01-2014 18:16
- Merry Christmas Comments: 1 Latest: 24-12-2013 11:41
- 50% Off Hairdressing On Thursday At Images By Joanna Comments: 1 Latest: 19-12-2013 16:47
- Review Of Recycling Centres To Save Money Comments: 2 Latest: 16-12-2013 19:35
- Is This An Asset For Towcester? Comments: 5 Latest: 05-12-2013 17:14
- Ten Year Old From Abthorpe Raises £200 For Children In Need Comments: 1 Latest: 19-11-2013 08:18
- One Year On - Up From League Two Says Adam Simmonds Comments: 1 Latest: 14-11-2013 19:34
- Historic 4000 Winners For Jockey AP McCoy At Towcester Racecourse Comments: 1 Latest: 07-11-2013 17:32
- Local People Asked For View On Future Of Northants Highways Maintenance Comments: 1 Latest: 23-10-2013 14:18
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at