Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Take A Walk On The Wild Side Published: 19-08-2014 18:44
- Government Cash Provides £3.3 Million Road Repairs - But South Northants Misses Out Published: 19-08-2014 18:39
- British MotoGP™ Riders Preview The British Grand Prix At Silverstone Published: 19-08-2014 18:31
- Mercedes Preview Belgian Grand Prix At Spa Published: 19-08-2014 18:26
- Have A Safe Bank Holiday BBQ Published: 19-08-2014 16:48
- 2015 BTCC Calendar Confirms Silverstone Published: 19-08-2014 15:19
- No Rest For Silson Joggers! Published: 19-08-2014 13:51
- Dutch Hotel Published: 19-08-2014 13:10
- Voluntary Payrolling Of Benefits In Kind Published: 19-08-2014 13:06
- Brackley Morris Men Annual Summer Tour Published: 19-08-2014 12:10
- South Northamptonshire Arts Trail Published: 19-08-2014 10:48
- Summer Sale At Present Thinking Published: 19-08-2014 10:26
- Courgette And Basil Risotto Published: 19-08-2014 08:16
- History in the making! We have lift-off! Published: 18-08-2014 19:09
- Sahara Force India Preview Belgian Grand Prix Published: 18-08-2014 14:47
- Film Abthorpe Published: 18-08-2014 10:44
- The Fourth South Northants Drama Festival Published: 18-08-2014 10:40
- Police And Fire Service Joint Open Day Announced Published: 18-08-2014 09:14
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Comments: 8 Latest: 02-08-2014 00:27
- On Time And On Budget At The Forum Comments: 2 Latest: 30-07-2014 16:15
- Fantastic Weekend For Local Driver Jordan Stilp At Croft Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2014 12:49
- Plan To Save Towcester Commemorative Oak Comments: 3 Latest: 30-07-2014 11:02
- Silverstone Classic - Epic Weekend Comments: 2 Latest: 28-07-2014 14:08
- Labour Announces General Election Candidate For South Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2014 21:04
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 6 Latest: 10-07-2014 13:30
- BBQ Safety This Summer Comments: 1 Latest: 05-07-2014 10:22
- Thousands Flock To Towcester Food Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 15-06-2014 22:38
- Towcester's Folly Inn Awarded 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence Comments: 2 Latest: 28-05-2014 21:00
- SNC Elects New Chairman and Vice Chairman Comments: 1 Latest: 28-05-2014 13:08
- Money & Welfare Advice Service Hits £2m Mark For South Northants Homes Comments: 1 Latest: 22-05-2014 16:45
- Killed Comments: 1 Latest: 21-05-2014 10:41
- Towcester Writer Performs With Poet Laureate Comments: 1 Latest: 16-05-2014 19:02
- Celebrating Waterways Heritage At Stoke Bruerne's Family Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 14-05-2014 10:57
- Captain Len Holder RIP Comments: 1 Latest: 25-04-2014 11:49
- Police Clamp Down On Catalytic Converter Thefts Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2014 11:41
- SNC Unsuccessful With Housing Legal Challenges Comments: 3 Latest: 14-03-2014 18:03
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at