Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Mercedes Business As Usual In German Free Practice Published: 29-07-2016 21:51
- Sahara Force India Remain Cautious For Qualifying In Germany Published: 29-07-2016 21:46
- Rigorous Budget Tracking Leds To Set Of New Proposals Published: 29-07-2016 14:53
- KRW Has Got More Talent Published: 29-07-2016 12:09
- 3D-printed Le Mans 24 Hours racing car heads to Birmingham’s Thinktank Published: 29-07-2016 09:26
- Free financial advice at Towcester event Published: 28-07-2016 11:28
- Inclusive Community Training Course Published: 28-07-2016 09:47
- Crafty kids at summer SPLAT Published: 28-07-2016 08:56
- Mercedes Preview German Grand Prix Published: 27-07-2016 13:52
- A mini survival adventure for children this summer Published: 27-07-2016 12:44
- Nearly 1000 Motorists In Northants Tested In Summer Drive Drive Clampdown Published: 27-07-2016 11:14
- Gina Hawkshaw Originals At Watling Street Galleries Published: 26-07-2016 17:58
- 132nd Blakesley Show 2016 Published: 26-07-2016 09:14
- Summer Vegetable Paella With Saffron And Lemon Published: 26-07-2016 07:26
- Norton Victorious Cup Victory Published: 25-07-2016 12:01
- A Visit From Reynard Published: 25-07-2016 10:24
- Towcester Customers Make It An RNLI Record Published: 25-07-2016 10:14
- Blisworth Canal Festival 2016 Published: 25-07-2016 08:47
- EU Funding for South Northants at risk: say Lib Dems Comments: 4 Latest: 24-07-2016 12:04
- National Campaign To Cut Road Incidents With Horses Comments: 1 Latest: 20-07-2016 20:43
- Andrea Leadsom Withdraws From Leadership Challenge Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2016 11:18
- Thinking of using an online estate agent? Then read this before you make a decision Comments: 1 Latest: 08-07-2016 15:39
- Solar Farm Consent Refused For Second Time Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 09:46
- IDS Backs Andrea Leadsom For Party Leadership Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 09:44
- New Inn’s new chef Comments: 1 Latest: 04-07-2016 16:36
- Decision paves way for thousands of new jobs near M1 junction Comments: 1 Latest: 29-06-2016 10:09
- Think Globally, Support Democracy – Vote Leave Comments: 14 Latest: 24-06-2016 21:21
- Andrea Leadsom MP Urges South Northants Residents To Vote Leave Comments: 5 Latest: 22-06-2016 16:02
- Why I’m voting IN FOR BRITAIN – it’s an emotional thing. Comments: 8 Latest: 22-06-2016 12:47
- Abthorpe Roundabout Comments: 3 Latest: 16-06-2016 13:34
- Nearly Every Corner Of District Benefits From Grants Comments: 1 Latest: 08-06-2016 19:26
- Council Ignores Unitary Decision in Oxfordshire Comments: 2 Latest: 02-06-2016 13:16
- High Praise For Forthcoming Silverstone Report Comments: 1 Latest: 17-05-2016 12:21
- Stephen Mold Elected As Northants Police and Crime Commissioner Comments: 1 Latest: 15-05-2016 09:39
- Tradesman fined for fly-tipping Comments: 1 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:09
- Council support £100,000 investigation fund for rail freight depot Comments: 2 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:07
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at