Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Chelsea Flower Show Stimulates Gardening Taste Buds At Bell Plantation Published: 27-05-2016 17:13
- Towcester's Hannah Barnes Set To Ride In Avvia Women's Tour Published: 27-05-2016 09:40
- Last Towcester Horse Racing Meet This Season Preview Published: 27-05-2016 09:34
- Silverstone Technology Cluster ‘opens for business’ Published: 27-05-2016 09:29
- Sahara Force India Clock Up Laps In Monaco Published: 26-05-2016 16:31
- Competition Hots Up In F1 Monaco Practice Published: 26-05-2016 16:22
- Outgoing SNC Chairman Shares £9000 Published: 26-05-2016 13:45
- Towcester Studio Band at the Whit Friday Marches Contest! Published: 26-05-2016 10:14
- Use this May Bank Holiday to put a spring in your step Published: 26-05-2016 09:06
- Don’t miss out on the half-term SPLAT fun Published: 25-05-2016 15:58
- Recycle Your Spring Clean Published: 25-05-2016 11:35
- South Northants Bank Holiday Bins Published: 25-05-2016 09:50
- Karen Jane Interiors Relocation Sale Published: 24-05-2016 17:55
- Paws for thought Published: 24-05-2016 15:58
- Towcester Rotary Young Carers Success At Sywell Published: 24-05-2016 15:52
- Holding an event this summer? Published: 24-05-2016 15:46
- Carkraft Courses Offer Premier Driving Experience Published: 24-05-2016 15:05
- Silson Joggers AC wowed by the fantastic work of RDA at Shacks Barn Published: 24-05-2016 11:32
- High Praise For Forthcoming Silverstone Report Comments: 1 Latest: 17-05-2016 12:21
- Stephen Mold Elected As Northants Police and Crime Commissioner Comments: 1 Latest: 15-05-2016 09:39
- Tradesman fined for fly-tipping Comments: 1 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:09
- Council support £100,000 investigation fund for rail freight depot Comments: 2 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:07
- Nominations Open For 2016 Elections Comments: 2 Latest: 05-05-2016 12:05
- Young People Receive South Northants Funding Windfall Comments: 1 Latest: 27-04-2016 12:20
- Ever thought that development takes place without you getting a say? Comments: 5 Latest: 27-04-2016 11:06
- SNC To Get Demand For £100,000 Fighting Fund Comments: 2 Latest: 14-04-2016 10:17
- Towcester Long Stay Car Park To Open Next Week Comments: 3 Latest: 13-04-2016 13:49
- Become an Entrepreneur - An Alternative Approach Comments: 1 Latest: 05-04-2016 12:36
- Council Run MOT Station Comes One Step Closer Comments: 1 Latest: 09-03-2016 12:32
- Increase In South Northants Council Tax After Reduction In Funding Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2016 16:13
- Towcester's Forum Shortlisted For Design Award Comments: 4 Latest: 24-02-2016 19:17
- Metrology Facility To Open At Silverstone Park Comments: 1 Latest: 24-02-2016 10:38
- Local MP Andrea Leadsom Will Vote To Leave EU Comments: 1 Latest: 24-02-2016 10:37
- New Northants Police And Fire Joint Command Vehicle Planned Comments: 1 Latest: 22-02-2016 15:44
- SNC Acts On Resident's Feedback To Towcester Parking Comments: 12 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:17
- Time To Bring Back The Meanders? Tove In Flood Again Comments: 1 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:14
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at