Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- F1 Sahara Force India Conclude Winter Testing For 2015 Published: 01-03-2015 18:51
- Rosberg Wraps Up F1 Mercedes Winter Test Published: 01-03-2015 18:32
- Fine Issued Over Waste Dumped Near Woods Published: 01-03-2015 09:55
- Mixed Bag For Hamilton On Day Three Published: 28-02-2015 20:13
- Positive Day For Sahara Force India Testing Published: 28-02-2015 20:10
- Local Portion Of SNC Council Tax Frozen For Fifth Year Published: 28-02-2015 11:37
- Sahara Force India Test VJM08 At Barcelona Published: 27-02-2015 19:10
- Rosberg Works On Set Up In Barcelona Test Published: 27-02-2015 18:56
- Lib Dems Against Councillor's Extra Allowance Published: 27-02-2015 18:30
- Tows Offer Photoshoot With Saints Premiership Trophy And Amin Cup Published: 27-02-2015 16:47
- March Workshops At Bay Tree Cottage Published: 27-02-2015 16:35
- The Folly Inn Towcester Almost Two Years Old! Published: 27-02-2015 16:08
- Councils Unite To Save £12 million Published: 27-02-2015 15:50
- New Community Cafe For The Forum In Towcester Published: 27-02-2015 12:33
- Hardware – Where? TMC of course! Published: 27-02-2015 10:00
- Towcester Accountancy Firm Spring Newsletter Published: 27-02-2015 09:19
- Technical Problem Brings Early Finish For F1 Mercedes Second Test In Barcelona Published: 26-02-2015 19:00
- South Northants Homes Operator In Top 100 Companies For Fourth Year Running Published: 26-02-2015 09:43
- Lib Dems Against Councillor's Extra Allowance Comments: 3 Latest: 01-03-2015 14:07
- Local Portion Of SNC Council Tax Frozen For Fifth Year Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 13:47
- Councils Unite To Save £12 million Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 10:10
- New Community Cafe For The Forum In Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 27-02-2015 17:28
- Hardware – Where? TMC of course! Comments: 1 Latest: 27-02-2015 11:25
- Have A Go At The Silverstone 10k Comments: 3 Latest: 20-02-2015 00:32
- Step Closer To New Towcester Car Park Comments: 6 Latest: 18-02-2015 22:29
- Towcester Historian Contemplates Removing Moat Lane From Conservation Area Comments: 6 Latest: 13-02-2015 10:53
- Towcester Rotary Club Banners Stolen Comments: 1 Latest: 11-02-2015 14:08
- Apsley Tailors Team Up With Sahara Force India Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2015 11:19
- Labour & Lib Dem Plans Threaten Wind Farm Chaos In South Northants Comments: 2 Latest: 29-01-2015 15:06
- US Personnel at RAF Croughton To Increase By 1300 Comments: 1 Latest: 21-01-2015 12:39
- SNC Welcome US Service Personnel To RAF Croughton Comments: 1 Latest: 21-01-2015 12:32
- A43 Towcester And South Northants Transport Funding Announced Comments: 2 Latest: 07-01-2015 17:42
- Northants Police Warning After Telephone Banking Scam Comments: 1 Latest: 04-01-2015 15:07
- No Hamburger At McDonald's Roundabout Comments: 2 Latest: 28-12-2014 12:16
- More Parking For Towcester Comments: 12 Latest: 04-12-2014 19:11
- Your Guide To Rubbish At Christmas Comments: 1 Latest: 28-11-2014 19:50
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at