Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Hamilton Makes Podium After Back Of Grid Start Published: 28-08-2016 17:08
- Sahara Force India Just Miss Podium In Spa Published: 28-08-2016 17:05
- Classic Vehicle In The Park Success Published: 28-08-2016 11:23
- Disappointing End To Fantastic Season For Norton Published: 28-08-2016 09:05
- Towcester Studio Band Autumn Concerts Announced Published: 27-08-2016 17:06
- Six And Seven Grid Starts For Spa Published: 27-08-2016 16:59
- Silver Arrows top and tail the grid in Spa Published: 27-08-2016 15:46
- Permission allows retention of rural business Published: 27-08-2016 09:40
- Sahara Force India Enjoy First Practice After Break In Spa Published: 26-08-2016 17:33
- Competition Hots Up In Spa Practice Published: 26-08-2016 16:19
- South Northamptonshire asked for its opinion on housing Published: 26-08-2016 10:23
- Towcester Town Mayors Charity Golf Day Published: 25-08-2016 09:09
- Have a sizzling and safe barbecue this bank holiday weekend Published: 24-08-2016 16:50
- Council lends a helping hand to tenants and landlords Published: 24-08-2016 10:35
- Social Media Campaign To Ask Residents - Are You Prepared For An Emergency? Published: 24-08-2016 10:09
- Voter registration drive now underway Published: 23-08-2016 16:51
- September Over and Under The Hill Published: 23-08-2016 14:00
- Great Britain team captain inspires village boys Published: 23-08-2016 11:29
- Expansion of Towcester is about to begin Comments: 15 Latest: 24-08-2016 19:58
- 100,000 Visitors At Silverstone Classic 2016 Comments: 1 Latest: 17-08-2016 22:03
- Voter registration a requirement for all Comments: 1 Latest: 15-08-2016 17:18
- Towcester August Farmers Market Comments: 1 Latest: 11-08-2016 08:19
- Increased free long stay parking spaces in Towcester Comments: 6 Latest: 11-08-2016 08:04
- Green light for works on protected woodland Comments: 2 Latest: 10-08-2016 11:33
- EU Funding for South Northants at risk: say Lib Dems Comments: 4 Latest: 24-07-2016 12:04
- National Campaign To Cut Road Incidents With Horses Comments: 1 Latest: 20-07-2016 20:43
- Andrea Leadsom Withdraws From Leadership Challenge Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2016 11:18
- Thinking of using an online estate agent? Then read this before you make a decision Comments: 1 Latest: 08-07-2016 15:39
- Solar Farm Consent Refused For Second Time Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 09:46
- IDS Backs Andrea Leadsom For Party Leadership Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 09:44
- New Inn’s new chef Comments: 1 Latest: 04-07-2016 16:36
- Decision paves way for thousands of new jobs near M1 junction Comments: 1 Latest: 29-06-2016 10:09
- Think Globally, Support Democracy – Vote Leave Comments: 14 Latest: 24-06-2016 21:21
- Andrea Leadsom MP Urges South Northants Residents To Vote Leave Comments: 5 Latest: 22-06-2016 16:02
- Why I’m voting IN FOR BRITAIN – it’s an emotional thing. Comments: 8 Latest: 22-06-2016 12:47
- Abthorpe Roundabout Comments: 3 Latest: 16-06-2016 13:34
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at