Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Storer flies the Silson AC flag at Windsor Published: 26-09-2017 09:12
- Roasted squash hummus Published: 26-09-2017 06:33
- Mercedes Preview Malaysian Grand Prix Published: 25-09-2017 11:29
- Malaysian Grand Prix Preview From Sahara Force India Published: 25-09-2017 11:26
- Towcester U3A Launch New Website Published: 25-09-2017 09:28
- Abthorpe Garage Sale Published: 24-09-2017 20:11
- Recycle Week lifts lid on blue bin contents Published: 24-09-2017 09:02
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Published: 22-09-2017 15:58
- Race Night At Whittlebury Published: 22-09-2017 11:26
- Parish prepares for Plan Published: 22-09-2017 10:33
- Annual Whittlebury Charity Shopping Fair - start your Christmas Shopping Early! Published: 21-09-2017 16:02
- South Northamptonshire promoted during launch of the Nene Valley Festival Published: 21-09-2017 14:31
- Fungi Foraging at Bay Tree Cottage! Published: 21-09-2017 14:16
- CEDAS Autumn Newsletter Published: 20-09-2017 09:39
- It's National Cask Ale Week Published: 19-09-2017 20:54
- Tows Roses Get Result They Could Only Hope For Published: 19-09-2017 16:29
- Silson AC’s Trio of Roses Published: 19-09-2017 13:31
- Frustration for Tows as match abandoned after 55 minutes Published: 19-09-2017 12:17
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Comments: 4 Latest: 22-09-2017 17:41
- Romanies appeal Comments: 1 Latest: 13-09-2017 09:25
- Get creative with flowers this Autumn/Winter at Bay Tree Cottage Comments: 1 Latest: 11-09-2017 11:46
- South Northamptonshire to have say on Plan that will help shape the district for the next 15 years Comments: 1 Latest: 07-09-2017 17:47
- Silverstone All Set For Another Colossal Classic Comments: 1 Latest: 23-08-2017 11:36
- High hopes for housing company in proactive plan Comments: 1 Latest: 16-08-2017 16:12
- Study underway into South Northants shopping habits Comments: 1 Latest: 09-08-2017 12:56
- Committee approval paves way for summer consultation on Local Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2017 12:04
- Get Your Cycle Serviced Before You Need To Use It Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2017 20:48
- Roadside rubbish Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:14
- Stowe School and Silverstone University Technical College announce partnership Comments: 1 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:10
- Lib Dems – Keeping up pressure for relief road Comments: 3 Latest: 20-07-2017 11:24
- The Idle Women: Recreating the Journey Comments: 1 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:49
- Local knowledge settles dispute over garden wall Comments: 2 Latest: 19-07-2017 12:22
- Shop front spruce-up thanks to council grant Comments: 1 Latest: 13-07-2017 21:34
- King’s Sutton homes and wildlife plan turned down by planners Comments: 1 Latest: 28-06-2017 12:12
- One Year On Comments: 1 Latest: 26-06-2017 16:49
- A joined up approach to planning will save tax payers £150,000 Comments: 1 Latest: 22-06-2017 16:05
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at