Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Ambulance Day Of Action On Monday Published: 23-11-2014 09:35
- Tomorrow Will Decide Driver World Championship - Hamilton Or Rosberg Published: 22-11-2014 16:42
- Sahara Force India Struggle With Pace In Abu Dhabi Qualifying Published: 22-11-2014 16:38
- Perez Signs Multi Year Deal With Sahara Force Inda Published: 22-11-2014 16:34
- Victorian Christmas at Towcester Museum Published: 22-11-2014 09:58
- An Elizabethan Christmas In Gayton Published: 22-11-2014 09:15
- Christmas Is Closing In Like It Or Not! Published: 21-11-2014 22:34
- Busy Day In Abu Dhabi Friday Practice For Sahara Force India Published: 21-11-2014 17:16
- Hamilton Thows Down Marker For F1 Driver Championship Weekend Published: 21-11-2014 16:42
- Northants County Council To Lead On Emergency Shelter Plan Published: 21-11-2014 09:44
- Aynho Conservation Boundary Consultation Begins Published: 21-11-2014 08:41
- Towcester Firm Variohm Offers Employees Standing Desk Option Published: 20-11-2014 10:58
- Don't Be Left Out In The Cold Published: 20-11-2014 08:25
- Christmas Blue Bin Sale Published: 19-11-2014 13:51
- Palmer And Goddard To Test For Sahara Force India In Abu Dhabi Published: 19-11-2014 08:49
- Design & Make your own Lino Print Christmas Cards Published: 19-11-2014 08:46
- Christmas Canapés Evening Cookery Demo Published: 19-11-2014 08:38
- Greyhounds Take To The Track For The First Time At Towcester Published: 18-11-2014 17:31
- More Parking For Towcester Comments: 11 Latest: 13-11-2014 10:52
- Successful HS2 Site Visit For MP Andrea Leadsom Comments: 2 Latest: 05-11-2014 13:40
- Towcester Fireworks Extravaganza Comments: 1 Latest: 05-11-2014 09:46
- Difficult US Grand Prix Qualifying For Sahara Force India Comments: 3 Latest: 03-11-2014 09:54
- Towcester C of E Primary Awarded Good Ofsted Comments: 1 Latest: 29-10-2014 11:47
- Suzuka Free Practice Report From Sahara Force India Comments: 2 Latest: 06-10-2014 12:43
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Comments: 9 Latest: 01-10-2014 13:29
- Hovercraft Racing Action As Towcester Greyhound Track Construction Continues Comments: 1 Latest: 24-09-2014 12:09
- A43/A5 Towcester Roadworks Start On Monday 15th September Comments: 1 Latest: 19-09-2014 17:34
- Laptops Stolen From Stoke Bruerne Primary School Comments: 1 Latest: 17-09-2014 21:40
- Silverstone Unable To Agree Terms For MotoGP 2015 Comments: 1 Latest: 03-09-2014 14:24
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 7 Latest: 25-08-2014 12:00
- South Northamptonshire Arts Trail Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:25
- Summer Fun in the Woods Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:03
- On Time And On Budget At The Forum Comments: 2 Latest: 30-07-2014 16:15
- Fantastic Weekend For Local Driver Jordan Stilp At Croft Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2014 12:49
- Plan To Save Towcester Commemorative Oak Comments: 3 Latest: 30-07-2014 11:02
- Silverstone Classic - Epic Weekend Comments: 2 Latest: 28-07-2014 14:08
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at