Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Salute Our Forces Published: 03-05-2016 18:50
- Silverstone Campers Peace of Mind Published: 03-05-2016 15:20
- Public Consultation Exhibition Published: 03-05-2016 15:15
- Bake Off star at Towcester Food Festival Published: 03-05-2016 14:12
- Extra Big Potterspury Car Boot Sale 2016 Published: 03-05-2016 12:04
- Job Club celebrates success with its 300th member Published: 03-05-2016 11:30
- New PB’s, new distances and new races for the Silson Joggers Published: 03-05-2016 10:01
- French Beans And Leeks With Garlic And Almonds Published: 03-05-2016 07:34
- Decent First Win For Norton Published: 01-05-2016 17:15
- Sahara Force India Take Points In Russian Grand Prix Published: 01-05-2016 17:11
- Silver Arrows seal Sochi one-two in high tension Russian Grand Prix Published: 01-05-2016 17:08
- Rave Guidance For Bank Holiday Published: 01-05-2016 09:53
- Seventh On Grid For Perez In Russian Grand Prix Published: 30-04-2016 17:29
- Bittersweet afternoon for the Silver Arrows in Sochi Published: 30-04-2016 17:27
- 150 Years Ago First Train Arrived At Towcester Railway Station Published: 30-04-2016 10:12
- Bring On May 2016 Published: 29-04-2016 16:22
- Mercedes Stay On A Charge In Russian Friday Practice Published: 29-04-2016 16:17
- Russian Grand Prix Free Practice Report For Sahara Force India Published: 29-04-2016 16:13
- Young People Receive South Northants Funding Windfall Comments: 1 Latest: 27-04-2016 12:20
- Ever thought that development takes place without you getting a say? Comments: 5 Latest: 27-04-2016 11:06
- Council support £100,000 investigation fund for rail freight depot Comments: 1 Latest: 27-04-2016 10:50
- SNC To Get Demand For £100,000 Fighting Fund Comments: 2 Latest: 14-04-2016 10:17
- Towcester Long Stay Car Park To Open Next Week Comments: 3 Latest: 13-04-2016 13:49
- Nominations Open For 2016 Elections Comments: 1 Latest: 06-04-2016 11:22
- Become an Entrepreneur - An Alternative Approach Comments: 1 Latest: 05-04-2016 12:36
- Council Run MOT Station Comes One Step Closer Comments: 1 Latest: 09-03-2016 12:32
- Increase In South Northants Council Tax After Reduction In Funding Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2016 16:13
- Towcester's Forum Shortlisted For Design Award Comments: 4 Latest: 24-02-2016 19:17
- Metrology Facility To Open At Silverstone Park Comments: 1 Latest: 24-02-2016 10:38
- Local MP Andrea Leadsom Will Vote To Leave EU Comments: 1 Latest: 24-02-2016 10:37
- New Northants Police And Fire Joint Command Vehicle Planned Comments: 1 Latest: 22-02-2016 15:44
- SNC Acts On Resident's Feedback To Towcester Parking Comments: 12 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:17
- Time To Bring Back The Meanders? Tove In Flood Again Comments: 1 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:14
- Important New Charge On South Northants Developments Comments: 5 Latest: 27-01-2016 13:25
- £1000 For Northamptonshire's 2016 Best Village Comments: 1 Latest: 27-01-2016 13:22
- Towcester Councillor Claims County Council Budget Is Not Deliverable Comments: 1 Latest: 25-01-2016 11:19
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at