Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Christmas Open Evening At Bell Plantation Published: 24-10-2014 20:23
- Clocks Go Back One Hour Published: 24-10-2014 14:23
- Fawking Out For Fireworks? Published: 24-10-2014 08:51
- Present Thinking - A Shop Full Of Autumn Goodies Published: 23-10-2014 10:46
- Competition To Support Local Business In South Northamptonshire Published: 23-10-2014 10:33
- Avoid Getting A Rocket From Your Neighbours Published: 23-10-2014 09:39
- Big Draw At Stoke Bruerne Canal Museum Published: 22-10-2014 16:21
- HS2 Select Committee To Visit South Northamptonshire Published: 22-10-2014 15:10
- Flu Vaccinations Health Advice Published: 22-10-2014 15:07
- Film At Towcester Town Hall Marks Christmas Truce Published: 22-10-2014 13:58
- Forward Thinking For Clocks Change This Weekend Published: 22-10-2014 13:07
- F1 Mercedes And Starwood Extend Partnership Published: 22-10-2014 10:04
- Inspiring The Next Generation Of Civic Leaders In South Northants Published: 21-10-2014 16:51
- Bark N Purr Pet Boutique Opens At Wakefield Country Courtyards Published: 21-10-2014 14:11
- Silson Joggers at Althorp, Buckingham, Ampthill and Swanbourne Published: 21-10-2014 10:32
- Half Term Events At Brackley Leisure Centre Published: 21-10-2014 09:45
- BRDC Take Closer Role In Running Silverstone Circuits Published: 21-10-2014 09:14
- Chard, Bacon, Rosemary And Chilli Pasta Published: 21-10-2014 08:12
- Suzuka Free Practice Report From Sahara Force India Comments: 2 Latest: 06-10-2014 12:43
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Comments: 9 Latest: 01-10-2014 13:29
- Hovercraft Racing Action As Towcester Greyhound Track Construction Continues Comments: 1 Latest: 24-09-2014 12:09
- A43/A5 Towcester Roadworks Start On Monday 15th September Comments: 1 Latest: 19-09-2014 17:34
- Laptops Stolen From Stoke Bruerne Primary School Comments: 1 Latest: 17-09-2014 21:40
- Silverstone Unable To Agree Terms For MotoGP 2015 Comments: 1 Latest: 03-09-2014 14:24
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 7 Latest: 25-08-2014 12:00
- South Northamptonshire Arts Trail Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:25
- Summer Fun in the Woods Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:03
- On Time And On Budget At The Forum Comments: 2 Latest: 30-07-2014 16:15
- Fantastic Weekend For Local Driver Jordan Stilp At Croft Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2014 12:49
- Plan To Save Towcester Commemorative Oak Comments: 3 Latest: 30-07-2014 11:02
- Silverstone Classic - Epic Weekend Comments: 2 Latest: 28-07-2014 14:08
- Labour Announces General Election Candidate For South Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2014 21:04
- BBQ Safety This Summer Comments: 1 Latest: 05-07-2014 10:22
- Thousands Flock To Towcester Food Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 15-06-2014 22:38
- Towcester's Folly Inn Awarded 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence Comments: 2 Latest: 28-05-2014 21:00
- SNC Elects New Chairman and Vice Chairman Comments: 1 Latest: 28-05-2014 13:08
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at