Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Soulmates Gemma and Alex marry Published: 18-02-2018 20:25
- RAVENOL partners with Sahara Force India Published: 17-02-2018 10:05
- Saracens Head Business Showcase Published: 16-02-2018 13:52
- Have your say on leisure in the district Published: 16-02-2018 09:08
- Learn to walk the Nordic way Published: 15-02-2018 10:56
- Towcester Valentines Horse Racing Report Published: 15-02-2018 09:33
- Help for South Northamptonshire residents with ‘Home Safe’ Published: 14-02-2018 17:38
- Dangers of distracted drivers highlighted by toothbrushing motorist Published: 14-02-2018 09:25
- MEPC development "strengthening international brand of Silverstone" Published: 13-02-2018 13:38
- Candle Making at Bay Tree Cottage Published: 13-02-2018 13:34
- Proms 2018 bucket collection - Thank you Published: 13-02-2018 11:12
- Speedmachine and Codemasters Launch Inaugural Dirt World Championship Published: 13-02-2018 10:31
- Towcester Wildlife Group February Meeting Published: 13-02-2018 09:46
- Cime di rapa pasta Published: 13-02-2018 06:53
- The preservation and enhancement of the ‘special character’ of Easton Neston Conservation Area Published: 12-02-2018 15:33
- Tows see off Scouts in workmanlike display Published: 12-02-2018 14:16
- Towcester Valentine's Day Horse Racing Preview Published: 12-02-2018 09:21
- Rotary Quiz Night Towcester Town Hall Published: 12-02-2018 09:02
- Immediate Spending Controls Put In Place At Northants County Council Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2018 16:08
- Mini Farm appeal successful Comments: 2 Latest: 15-02-2018 10:17
- Northants County Council Final Budget Proposals Announced Comments: 1 Latest: 07-02-2018 11:58
- England’s Economic Heartland Working On Rail Developments Comments: 1 Latest: 26-01-2018 07:34
- New retail development could keep more shoppers in Towcester Comments: 3 Latest: 12-01-2018 08:04
- Thousands turn out for traditional Boxing Day hunt meet Comments: 4 Latest: 06-01-2018 10:37
- Conservatives Vote to Axe Libraries Comments: 1 Latest: 01-12-2017 13:12
- Lib Dems – Action needed on A5 Air Quality & Congestion Comments: 2 Latest: 27-10-2017 21:33
- County Connect Bus Service Comments: 1 Latest: 26-10-2017 17:50
- Pattishall Bonfire and Firework Display 2017 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2017 15:26
- Warning for noisy neighbours as council adopts app Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:09
- Vine House Hotel In Paulerspury Seeks Housekeeper Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:08
- Parish prepares for Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:07
- Special protections for Deanshanger Conservation Area renewed and extended by South Northamptonshire Council Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:05
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Comments: 5 Latest: 29-09-2017 12:32
- Romanies appeal Comments: 1 Latest: 13-09-2017 09:25
- Get creative with flowers this Autumn/Winter at Bay Tree Cottage Comments: 1 Latest: 11-09-2017 11:46
- South Northamptonshire to have say on Plan that will help shape the district for the next 15 years Comments: 1 Latest: 07-09-2017 17:47
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at