Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Bake Off star cooks up a treat at Towcester Beer Festival Published: 31-03-2015 12:20
- The Silson Joggers Are Going The Distance! Published: 31-03-2015 09:20
- Spring Green & Pamesan Tart Published: 31-03-2015 07:43
- Countdown Begins To 2015 Elections Published: 30-03-2015 15:50
- Northants Police And Crime Commissioner IPCC Investigation Published: 30-03-2015 15:12
- Towcester Development Plans Approved Published: 30-03-2015 14:51
- Tows Bounce Back At Buckingham Published: 30-03-2015 14:34
- April Fool's Day Towcester Horse Racing Preview Published: 30-03-2015 10:58
- Ruth Is 100 Not Out! Published: 29-03-2015 19:46
- Double Podium For F1 Mercedes - Vettel Throws Spanner In Works Published: 29-03-2015 12:41
- Sahara Force India Miss Out On Points In Malaysia Published: 29-03-2015 12:38
- Northants County To Receive Over £1 Million For School Meals Published: 29-03-2015 10:01
- Strakka Racing Day Two at Prologue 2015 Published: 28-03-2015 17:16
- Dramatic Qualifying Gives Hamilton 40th Pole In Malaysia Published: 28-03-2015 13:09
- Wet Qualifying For Sahara Force India In Malaysia Published: 28-03-2015 11:51
- Welcome return to FIA World Endurance Championship for Strakka Racing Published: 27-03-2015 20:48
- Bell Plantation Relief At Roundabout Works On A5/A43 Published: 27-03-2015 20:18
- Clocks Spring Forward On Sunday Published: 27-03-2015 15:27
- Meet Lucy Mills your Prospective Parliamentary Candidate Comments: 2 Latest: 26-03-2015 14:34
- Will Tony McCoy Visit Towcester For Final Time Next Wednesday? Comments: 1 Latest: 25-03-2015 09:00
- Lib Dems Concerned at Threat to Towcester Ambulance Station Comments: 1 Latest: 24-03-2015 21:40
- Buy Easter Eggs, Not Packaging Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2015 09:45
- Roy Holding Looks To Watling Street Galleries Comments: 1 Latest: 18-03-2015 11:28
- Back to the Drawing Board for Towcester Council Building’s Sign Comments: 5 Latest: 17-03-2015 11:52
- New Community Building: One Month To Go Comments: 3 Latest: 13-03-2015 21:40
- Councillors Set Car Park Review Timetable Comments: 26 Latest: 08-03-2015 17:37
- Labour & Lib Dem Plans Threaten Wind Farm Chaos In South Northants Comments: 3 Latest: 03-03-2015 23:31
- Lib Dems Against Councillor's Extra Allowance Comments: 4 Latest: 03-03-2015 14:13
- Local Portion Of SNC Council Tax Frozen For Fifth Year Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 13:47
- Councils Unite To Save £12 million Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 10:10
- New Community Cafe For The Forum In Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 27-02-2015 17:28
- Hardware – Where? TMC of course! Comments: 1 Latest: 27-02-2015 11:25
- Have A Go At The Silverstone 10k Comments: 3 Latest: 20-02-2015 00:32
- Step Closer To New Towcester Car Park Comments: 6 Latest: 18-02-2015 22:29
- Towcester Historian Contemplates Removing Moat Lane From Conservation Area Comments: 6 Latest: 13-02-2015 10:53
- Towcester Rotary Club Banners Stolen Comments: 1 Latest: 11-02-2015 14:08
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at