Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Record breaking start to 2017 for recycling in South Northants Published: 18-02-2017 12:06
- Local NHS governor elections Published: 18-02-2017 09:17
- James Allison to join Mercedes as Technical Director Published: 16-02-2017 10:29
- Towcester Horse Racing Report Published: 16-02-2017 10:26
- SNC Cabinet supports 10p a week Council Tax rise Published: 15-02-2017 15:22
- Permission granted for utilities compound and allotment car park Published: 15-02-2017 13:46
- Exceptional planning performance in challenging circumstances Published: 15-02-2017 12:47
- Patients are encouraged to use online services offered by their GP Published: 15-02-2017 09:53
- Silson AC finish the XC season on a high Published: 14-02-2017 11:12
- Coach George "Lack of consistency let us down" Published: 14-02-2017 09:44
- Lois Weedon Flower Club Fun for a £5er Published: 14-02-2017 09:08
- Beetroot, Orange, Pecan and Poppyseed Cake Published: 14-02-2017 06:51
- Resurfacing and drainage work on A5 between Old Stratford Roundabout and Towcester Published: 13-02-2017 14:03
- Show a love for recycling this Valentine’s Day Published: 13-02-2017 11:47
- Towcester Horse Racing Preview Published: 13-02-2017 09:48
- The complete guide to getting hitched in South Northants Published: 13-02-2017 09:29
- Wetland Bird Survey in Northants Published: 12-02-2017 19:56
- February Half Term Bytes Festival Published: 11-02-2017 11:09
- SNC Cabinet supports 10p a week Council Tax rise Comments: 3 Latest: 16-02-2017 13:52
- Views of Westbury Comments: 1 Latest: 15-02-2017 19:45
- Permission granted for utilities compound and allotment car park Comments: 1 Latest: 15-02-2017 16:36
- Towcester Relief Road Public Meeting Announced Comments: 4 Latest: 11-02-2017 18:18
- Stay well in the comfort of your own home Comments: 1 Latest: 08-02-2017 15:42
- First Towcester Southern Extension Roundabout Works To Begin Comments: 5 Latest: 01-02-2017 19:45
- Work to begin on new gateway to Towcester Comments: 1 Latest: 27-01-2017 13:53
- Milton Keynes - Celebrates Fifty Years Comments: 1 Latest: 23-01-2017 13:53
- BRDC Clarifies Position Of British Grand Prix At Silverstone Comments: 1 Latest: 21-01-2017 10:22
- Towcester Bypass Action Group needs your help – NOW! Comments: 7 Latest: 18-01-2017 22:09
- Get active the Nordic way in South Northamptonshire Comments: 1 Latest: 16-01-2017 16:17
- Towcester businesses take up offer of Council help Comments: 1 Latest: 23-12-2016 09:41
- Silverstone Heritage Experience Secures £9.1 million National Lottery Funding Comments: 1 Latest: 14-12-2016 15:59
- £3 million council loan facility helps makes Silverstone heritage centre a reality Comments: 1 Latest: 14-12-2016 15:55
- New Footpath at St James Lake in Brackley Comments: 1 Latest: 02-12-2016 18:54
- SNC gets tough on those flouting planning laws Comments: 3 Latest: 30-11-2016 23:20
- Towcester Businessman Colin McGrory Wins Shot Peener of the Year Award Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2016 13:37
- Towcester Expansion Gathers Pace Comments: 8 Latest: 23-11-2016 20:43
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at