Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- £3 million council loan facility helps makes Silverstone heritage centre a reality Published: 10-12-2016 10:06
- Whittlebury Hall and Whittlebury Park Unite Published: 09-12-2016 19:48
- Christmas is nearly upon us Published: 09-12-2016 16:25
- Don't Forget To 2017 Silverstone Classic Tickets Under The Christmas Tree Published: 09-12-2016 08:21
- Check your taxi is fully licensed this Christmas Published: 08-12-2016 14:15
- “Carols by Candlelight” Published: 08-12-2016 09:46
- Silverstone Heritage Experience Secures £9.1 million National Lottery Funding Published: 08-12-2016 09:37
- National College for Motorsport Opens £1.5m Specialist Centre At Silverstone Published: 08-12-2016 09:09
- New Measures To Protect Poultry From Avian Flu Come Into Effect Published: 07-12-2016 16:20
- Christmas Wreath Workshops At Bay Tree Cottage Published: 07-12-2016 09:31
- Towcester Studio Band Christmas Concert Published: 06-12-2016 10:53
- Revised boundaries for Wicken’s conservation area approved Published: 06-12-2016 10:28
- Silson AC are full of Christmas Spirit Published: 06-12-2016 09:27
- Young Musicians Impress – Robyn receives the trophy Published: 06-12-2016 08:47
- Grilled Leek & Blue Cheee Salad With Apples, Celery And Hazelnuts Published: 06-12-2016 07:03
- Tows win ugly in necessary victory Published: 05-12-2016 19:37
- Volunteer Drivers Needed In South Northants Published: 05-12-2016 11:10
- Householders urged to put bins out on time this Christmas Published: 04-12-2016 09:53
- New Footpath at St James Lake in Brackley Comments: 1 Latest: 02-12-2016 18:54
- SNC gets tough on those flouting planning laws Comments: 3 Latest: 30-11-2016 23:20
- Towcester Businessman Colin McGrory Wins Shot Peener of the Year Award Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2016 13:37
- Towcester Expansion Gathers Pace Comments: 8 Latest: 23-11-2016 20:43
- Bicycle shelter opens in Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 11-11-2016 17:59
- Abthorpe roundabout – “Short term pain for long term gain!” Comments: 3 Latest: 05-11-2016 11:03
- New Beginners Line Dancing Class Launched In Towcester Comments: 1 Latest: 01-11-2016 12:53
- Mercedes Preview Mexican Grand Prix Comments: 1 Latest: 27-10-2016 18:11
- Lib Dems Call for Local Pharmacies to be Retained Comments: 2 Latest: 17-10-2016 14:45
- Survey reveals high levels of satisfaction with council services Comments: 1 Latest: 12-10-2016 16:56
- Silverstone to Host MotoGP British Grand Prix 2017 After New Agreement Comments: 1 Latest: 05-10-2016 22:38
- Framework unifies approach for housing development covered by three Councils Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2016 12:18
- Almost 100 chimney fires in a single year in Northamptonshire Comments: 1 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:28
- Disability sports club welcomes boost to funds Comments: 1 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:26
- Roade homes plan refused Comments: 2 Latest: 29-09-2016 08:24
- NCC Slammed with Auditor’s critical Final Warning Comments: 1 Latest: 21-09-2016 13:45
- Dan Snow to speak in St Lawrence Church Comments: 1 Latest: 16-09-2016 08:50
- South Northamptonshire asked for its opinion on housing Comments: 1 Latest: 31-08-2016 21:49
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at