Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Mercedes Preview Hungarian Grand Prix Published: 23-07-2014 15:17
- Thumbs Up For Inspring Confidence Published: 23-07-2014 11:00
- Summer Of Fun About To Commence Published: 22-07-2014 16:38
- Open Air Civic Service Success Published: 22-07-2014 13:43
- Northants Police Recognised For Innovative Work Published: 22-07-2014 11:17
- Sahara Force India Preview Hungarian Grand Prix Published: 22-07-2014 10:47
- Annual Challenge Success For Silson Joggers Published: 22-07-2014 10:07
- Towcester Cycle Servicing - Get Your Bike Ready For Summer Published: 22-07-2014 09:59
- Chance To Hear Robert Clay Speak At Towcester Business Club Published: 22-07-2014 09:20
- Fresh Tomato Soup With Tapenade Toast Published: 22-07-2014 08:37
- Worried About Business Compliance? Published: 21-07-2014 14:50
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Published: 21-07-2014 12:08
- Rejoicing In Tove Valley As 1000Mbps Broadband Set To Arrive Published: 20-07-2014 20:26
- Rosberg Wins But Hamilton Gains 17 Places On Grid In F1 German Grand Prix Published: 20-07-2014 20:05
- Sahara Force India Take Seven Points In German Grand Prix Published: 20-07-2014 19:59
- A5 Rangers Time Trialling Report Published: 20-07-2014 09:47
- Rosberg Takes German Pole Hamilton Crashes Out In Q1 Published: 19-07-2014 19:14
- Both Cars In Top Ten Qualifying For German Grand Prix For Sahara Force India Published: 19-07-2014 19:11
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 6 Latest: 10-07-2014 13:30
- BBQ Safety This Summer Comments: 1 Latest: 05-07-2014 10:22
- Thousands Flock To Towcester Food Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 15-06-2014 22:38
- Towcester's Folly Inn Awarded 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence Comments: 2 Latest: 28-05-2014 21:00
- SNC Elects New Chairman and Vice Chairman Comments: 1 Latest: 28-05-2014 13:08
- Money & Welfare Advice Service Hits £2m Mark For South Northants Homes Comments: 1 Latest: 22-05-2014 16:45
- Killed Comments: 1 Latest: 21-05-2014 10:41
- Towcester Writer Performs With Poet Laureate Comments: 1 Latest: 16-05-2014 19:02
- Celebrating Waterways Heritage At Stoke Bruerne's Family Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 14-05-2014 10:57
- Captain Len Holder RIP Comments: 1 Latest: 25-04-2014 11:49
- Police Clamp Down On Catalytic Converter Thefts Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2014 11:41
- SNC Unsuccessful With Housing Legal Challenges Comments: 3 Latest: 14-03-2014 18:03
- Lib Dems Call For Compassion Comments: 3 Latest: 12-03-2014 14:27
- Things Are Changing And So Are SNC Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 12:49
- Lib Dems Warning On Tax Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 11:03
- South Northants Council Tax Frozen For Another year Comments: 1 Latest: 05-03-2014 10:36
- Harbingers Of Spring Comments: 1 Latest: 26-02-2014 10:41
- Towcester And Silverstone Get Superfast Broadband With Official Switch On Comments: 1 Latest: 12-02-2014 17:56
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at