Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Fancy A Friday Night Indian? Published: 24-04-2018 11:58
- Potterspury Car Boot Sale 2018 Published: 24-04-2018 10:47
- World Gin Day Published: 24-04-2018 09:26
- Asparagus & anchovy mayonnaise Published: 24-04-2018 06:44
- Silson AC’s gratitude continues to grow! Published: 23-04-2018 22:58
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix Preview Published: 23-04-2018 13:19
- SIlverstone Cricket Club Open Outdoor 2018 Season Published: 23-04-2018 09:41
- The Abthorpe Old School Book Sale Published: 23-04-2018 09:19
- Lois Weedon and Weston May Day Fair Published: 22-04-2018 09:08
- More than 400 speeding offences detected in 24 hour enforcement operation Published: 21-04-2018 09:19
- Whacky Racer Joins BTCC DIamond Jubilee Parade Published: 20-04-2018 09:34
- A practical approach to solving the problem of sleepless nights Published: 19-04-2018 13:34
- Visit Akeley In Action Published: 19-04-2018 13:26
- Have your say on universal children's centre services in Northants Published: 19-04-2018 10:45
- Make Sure Your Bike Is Ready For Spring Published: 19-04-2018 08:06
- Artist’s impression of Brackley’s new community centre revealed Published: 18-04-2018 11:57
- Encourage residents to benefit from Board Member’s Marathon Published: 18-04-2018 11:36
- Battling Tows show bottle against top of table Barnes Published: 17-04-2018 12:01
- Northants County Council Headquarters - One Angel Square Sold! Comments: 3 Latest: 18-04-2018 14:08
- Lib Dem Mark Allen says Thank You Comments: 1 Latest: 13-04-2018 16:10
- 20 Year Old Conservative Jonathan Riley Wins Middleton Cheney By-Election Comments: 2 Latest: 13-04-2018 16:02
- Young Oak Trees planted Comments: 1 Latest: 04-04-2018 13:03
- South Northamptonshire continues to recognise and seek to preserve the special character of the district Comments: 1 Latest: 04-04-2018 13:01
- Silverstoneshire On The Cards As New Unitary Authority Comments: 2 Latest: 04-04-2018 12:40
- Failed Conservatives Replaced by Civil Servants Comments: 1 Latest: 29-03-2018 16:28
- Andrea Leadsom MP pushes for new road investment in Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 22-03-2018 13:46
- South Northants Labour Party respond to Northamptonshire County Council budget Comments: 1 Latest: 19-03-2018 16:05
- Official: Tories run the ‘worst council in England’ Comments: 1 Latest: 16-03-2018 15:56
- Tory Northamptonshire ‘worst-run in the country’ Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2018 11:30
- Revised Budget Recommendation Announced By Northants County Council Comments: 2 Latest: 28-02-2018 19:59
- Guy Edwardes Talk at Towcester Camera Club Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 11:03
- Councils catch up with cost of naming streets Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:58
- Dangers of distracted drivers highlighted by toothbrushing motorist Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:52
- Six people arrested for theft offences following Dunroamin site raid Comments: 1 Latest: 21-02-2018 09:50
- Towcester Camera Club - Library Exhibition Comments: 1 Latest: 20-02-2018 22:41
- Immediate Spending Controls Put In Place At Northants County Council Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2018 16:08
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at