Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- One week left to have your say on council services Published: 29-06-2016 15:06
- Prince Harry to be Royal Patron of Silverstone Heritage Experience Project Published: 29-06-2016 10:34
- KTM UK Completes Move To Silverstone Published: 29-06-2016 09:52
- Watch your waste this food safety week Published: 28-06-2016 16:28
- Sahara Force India fan zone at the British Grand Prix Published: 28-06-2016 16:23
- Slapton Church Fete Published: 28-06-2016 10:13
- Spencer Bruerne Return To Winning Ways Published: 28-06-2016 09:40
- Austrian Grand Prix Preview From Sahara Force India Published: 28-06-2016 09:35
- Proms On The PItch Published: 28-06-2016 09:23
- Keers Races at Great Donington for the Silson Joggers Published: 28-06-2016 09:16
- Broad Bean, Saffron And New Potato Salad Published: 28-06-2016 07:12
- A Welcome Win for Tows at Silverstone Published: 27-06-2016 16:59
- Counting the cost of dumping waste illegally Published: 27-06-2016 12:46
- Mercedes Preview Austrian Grand Prix Published: 27-06-2016 11:05
- Rev’d Graham Buckle our Curate is leaving us Published: 27-06-2016 07:16
- Good Result For Norton Published: 26-06-2016 18:02
- Bike Legends Add To Classic Showcase Published: 26-06-2016 09:53
- Help to choose the right place to eat during the F1 weekend Published: 26-06-2016 09:47
- Decision paves way for thousands of new jobs near M1 junction Comments: 1 Latest: 29-06-2016 10:09
- Think Globally, Support Democracy – Vote Leave Comments: 14 Latest: 24-06-2016 21:21
- Andrea Leadsom MP Urges South Northants Residents To Vote Leave Comments: 5 Latest: 22-06-2016 16:02
- Why I’m voting IN FOR BRITAIN – it’s an emotional thing. Comments: 8 Latest: 22-06-2016 12:47
- Abthorpe Roundabout Comments: 3 Latest: 16-06-2016 13:34
- Nearly Every Corner Of District Benefits From Grants Comments: 1 Latest: 08-06-2016 19:26
- Council Ignores Unitary Decision in Oxfordshire Comments: 2 Latest: 02-06-2016 13:16
- High Praise For Forthcoming Silverstone Report Comments: 1 Latest: 17-05-2016 12:21
- Stephen Mold Elected As Northants Police and Crime Commissioner Comments: 1 Latest: 15-05-2016 09:39
- Tradesman fined for fly-tipping Comments: 1 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:09
- Council support £100,000 investigation fund for rail freight depot Comments: 2 Latest: 11-05-2016 13:07
- Nominations Open For 2016 Elections Comments: 2 Latest: 05-05-2016 12:05
- Young People Receive South Northants Funding Windfall Comments: 1 Latest: 27-04-2016 12:20
- Ever thought that development takes place without you getting a say? Comments: 5 Latest: 27-04-2016 11:06
- SNC To Get Demand For £100,000 Fighting Fund Comments: 2 Latest: 14-04-2016 10:17
- Towcester Long Stay Car Park To Open Next Week Comments: 3 Latest: 13-04-2016 13:49
- Become an Entrepreneur - An Alternative Approach Comments: 1 Latest: 05-04-2016 12:36
- Council Run MOT Station Comes One Step Closer Comments: 1 Latest: 09-03-2016 12:32
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at