Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Silverstone Classic - Epic Weekend Published: 27-07-2014 22:20
- Inspector Grants Wind Turbine Planning Consent In South Northants Published: 27-07-2014 20:15
- Sir Stirling Moss Leads Double Celebration At Silverstone Classic Published: 27-07-2014 18:05
- Hamilton Keeps Title Race Alive In Hungary Published: 27-07-2014 17:42
- Norton Lose On Hottest Day Of Year Published: 27-07-2014 17:17
- Sahara Force India Run Out Of Luck In Hungarian Grand Prix Published: 27-07-2014 16:16
- Grand Union Housing Group Reaches A Grand In Home Building Published: 27-07-2014 12:31
- More Non Stop Action At Epic Saturday Silverstone Classic 2014 Published: 26-07-2014 22:57
- Labour Announces General Election Candidate For South Northants Published: 26-07-2014 17:54
- Hulkenberg Qualifies Ninth For F1 Sahara Force India Ahead Of Hungarian Grand Prix Published: 26-07-2014 16:36
- More Qualifying Woe With Hamilton's Car In Hungary As Rosberg Takes Pole Published: 26-07-2014 16:10
- Me Time At Whittlebury Published: 26-07-2014 11:28
- Silverstone Classic Gets Off To A Scorcher Published: 25-07-2014 21:51
- Try And Have A Chilled Weekend And Keep Your Trees Watered Published: 25-07-2014 20:13
- Productive Friday In Hungary For Sahara Force India Published: 25-07-2014 16:51
- Hamilton Finds Fast Form Again In Hungarian Grand Prix Practice Published: 25-07-2014 16:28
- Northants Police Offers Cycle In Memory Of Fallen Colleagues Published: 25-07-2014 09:48
- Plan To Save Towcester Commemorative Oak Published: 24-07-2014 13:31
- Labour Announces General Election Candidate For South Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2014 21:04
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Comments: 4 Latest: 27-07-2014 20:58
- Plan To Save Towcester Commemorative Oak Comments: 2 Latest: 24-07-2014 19:27
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 6 Latest: 10-07-2014 13:30
- BBQ Safety This Summer Comments: 1 Latest: 05-07-2014 10:22
- Thousands Flock To Towcester Food Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 15-06-2014 22:38
- Towcester's Folly Inn Awarded 2014 Tripadvisor Certificate Of Excellence Comments: 2 Latest: 28-05-2014 21:00
- SNC Elects New Chairman and Vice Chairman Comments: 1 Latest: 28-05-2014 13:08
- Money & Welfare Advice Service Hits £2m Mark For South Northants Homes Comments: 1 Latest: 22-05-2014 16:45
- Killed Comments: 1 Latest: 21-05-2014 10:41
- Towcester Writer Performs With Poet Laureate Comments: 1 Latest: 16-05-2014 19:02
- Celebrating Waterways Heritage At Stoke Bruerne's Family Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 14-05-2014 10:57
- Captain Len Holder RIP Comments: 1 Latest: 25-04-2014 11:49
- Police Clamp Down On Catalytic Converter Thefts Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2014 11:41
- SNC Unsuccessful With Housing Legal Challenges Comments: 3 Latest: 14-03-2014 18:03
- Lib Dems Call For Compassion Comments: 3 Latest: 12-03-2014 14:27
- Things Are Changing And So Are SNC Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 12:49
- Lib Dems Warning On Tax Comments: 2 Latest: 05-03-2014 11:03
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at