Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Private Hire Driver Prosecuted By SNC Published: 12-02-2016 13:01
- Young Stars Flying High in 2016 Published: 12-02-2016 11:03
- Strakka Racing expands with 2016 Renault Sport R.S.01 Championship entry Published: 11-02-2016 11:39
- Fatal Collision On M1 Opposite Northampton Services Published: 11-02-2016 10:20
- Lambing Weekends 2016 Published: 11-02-2016 09:33
- Think You Have Flu? Published: 10-02-2016 14:35
- Fabulous Valentine Ideas! Published: 10-02-2016 12:15
- Towcester Food Festival Reveals Charitable Giving Published: 09-02-2016 16:31
- New Contractor Set To Make A Big Splash In South Northants Published: 09-02-2016 13:36
- Gale force winds won’t slow the Silson Joggers down Published: 09-02-2016 10:26
- Grand Auction Night For Towcester Youth Coffee House Published: 09-02-2016 10:15
- Tows Blow Daventry Away Published: 09-02-2016 09:54
- Roade Community Orchestra Published: 09-02-2016 09:07
- Bergamot Lemon Curd Published: 09-02-2016 08:03
- Towcester February Farmers Market Published: 08-02-2016 11:33
- Make Informed Food Choices Published: 08-02-2016 10:15
- SNVB Need Part Time Administrator/Driver Published: 08-02-2016 09:40
- KTM Europe's Biggest Motorcycle Manufacturer UK HQ Move To Silverstone Park Published: 08-02-2016 09:32
- SNC Acts On Resident's Feedback To Towcester Parking Comments: 12 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:17
- Time To Bring Back The Meanders? Tove In Flood Again Comments: 1 Latest: 08-02-2016 12:14
- Towcester's Forum Shortlisted For Design Award Comments: 3 Latest: 28-01-2016 14:18
- Important New Charge On South Northants Developments Comments: 5 Latest: 27-01-2016 13:25
- £1000 For Northamptonshire's 2016 Best Village Comments: 1 Latest: 27-01-2016 13:22
- Towcester Councillor Claims County Council Budget Is Not Deliverable Comments: 1 Latest: 25-01-2016 11:19
- Cold Weather Warnings Comments: 1 Latest: 17-01-2016 14:38
- Backing Towcester Youth Coffee House In 2016 Comments: 1 Latest: 12-01-2016 11:37
- More Than A Quarter Of Smoke Alarms Did Not Operate In Northants House Fires Comments: 1 Latest: 11-01-2016 12:28
- Toasting Towcester - Howkins And Harrison Open Comments: 1 Latest: 05-01-2016 18:58
- Landowner Fined Over Rural Eyesore Comments: 1 Latest: 23-12-2015 17:08
- Superfast Broadband Ahead Of Schedule For Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 23-12-2015 17:04
- Jaguar Land Rover Look At Silverstone Acquisition For New Headquarters Comments: 1 Latest: 16-12-2015 15:37
- Sound Recording Of Violent Robbery In South Northants Released By Police Comments: 1 Latest: 16-12-2015 15:32
- Tough Choices Needed In £77m Northants Saving Programme Comments: 1 Latest: 16-12-2015 14:20
- Towcester Racecourse Throws Party To Mark Sporting First Comments: 3 Latest: 10-12-2015 00:54
- Towcester Restaurateur Fined Over Eyesore In Conservation Area Comments: 4 Latest: 09-12-2015 14:47
- Towcester's New Car Park Gets Underway Comments: 5 Latest: 04-12-2015 13:20
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at