Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Children Suffer From Depression Too Published: 19-04-2015 09:09
- Hamilton Storms To Pole For Barhain Grand Prix Published: 18-04-2015 19:15
- Hulkenberg Qualifies In Top Ten For Bahrain Grand Prix Published: 18-04-2015 19:01
- Rosberg Edges Hamilton In Friday Bahrain Practice Published: 17-04-2015 19:30
- Free Practice Report From Bahrain For Sahara Force India Published: 17-04-2015 19:25
- When Lucy Circumnavigates Published: 17-04-2015 17:35
- Free Kids Party At Towcester Racecourse On Sunday Published: 17-04-2015 13:51
- Towcestrians Ladies Lunch Success Published: 17-04-2015 11:04
- April Walkabout For Towcester's Bell Plantation Published: 17-04-2015 07:31
- Towcester Fundraisers Have Royal Appointment Published: 16-04-2015 19:16
- Kathmandu To Phakding Via Lukla Published: 16-04-2015 17:03
- Primary School Allocations Published: 16-04-2015 10:56
- Introducing Sweet Trolley Published: 16-04-2015 09:13
- Silver Lining For Silverstone Classic On Sun-Kissed Media Day Published: 15-04-2015 18:13
- F1 Mercedes Look Ahead To Bahrain Grand Prix Published: 15-04-2015 12:11
- Bay Tree Cottage Announces Sewing Workshops Published: 15-04-2015 10:18
- Fundraising Doubles In A Week As McMurray Gets To Yeti Territory Published: 14-04-2015 20:46
- 2015 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Preview From Sahara Force India Published: 14-04-2015 15:49
- Towcester Fundraisers Have Royal Appointment Comments: 1 Latest: 16-04-2015 20:55
- New And Improved Services For South Northamptonshire Comments: 3 Latest: 16-04-2015 11:04
- Towcester Town Park Development Plans Approved Comments: 1 Latest: 15-04-2015 11:56
- First General Election Hustings For South Northants Comments: 1 Latest: 04-04-2015 18:43
- Meet Lucy Mills your Prospective Parliamentary Candidate Comments: 2 Latest: 26-03-2015 14:34
- Will Tony McCoy Visit Towcester For Final Time Next Wednesday? Comments: 1 Latest: 25-03-2015 09:00
- Lib Dems Concerned at Threat to Towcester Ambulance Station Comments: 1 Latest: 24-03-2015 21:40
- Buy Easter Eggs, Not Packaging Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2015 09:45
- Roy Holding Looks To Watling Street Galleries Comments: 1 Latest: 18-03-2015 11:28
- Back to the Drawing Board for Towcester Council Building’s Sign Comments: 5 Latest: 17-03-2015 11:52
- New Community Building: One Month To Go Comments: 3 Latest: 13-03-2015 21:40
- Councillors Set Car Park Review Timetable Comments: 26 Latest: 08-03-2015 17:37
- Labour & Lib Dem Plans Threaten Wind Farm Chaos In South Northants Comments: 3 Latest: 03-03-2015 23:31
- Lib Dems Against Councillor's Extra Allowance Comments: 4 Latest: 03-03-2015 14:13
- Local Portion Of SNC Council Tax Frozen For Fifth Year Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 13:47
- Councils Unite To Save £12 million Comments: 4 Latest: 28-02-2015 10:10
- New Community Cafe For The Forum In Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 27-02-2015 17:28
- Hardware – Where? TMC of course! Comments: 1 Latest: 27-02-2015 11:25
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at