Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- 'Guard of honour' for Lewis Hamilton Published: 21-11-2017 10:35
- Sahara Force India Preview Season Finale Published: 21-11-2017 09:56
- Free Workshop For Businesses To Obtain Investment Published: 21-11-2017 08:52
- Parsnip Skordalia Published: 21-11-2017 06:41
- District’s culinary excellence recognised in food and drink awards Published: 20-11-2017 10:03
- Christmas Fayre in Abthorpe Published: 19-11-2017 19:53
- A Frosty Morning Published: 17-11-2017 14:22
- Folly Inn Double Awards At Northants Food and Drink Awards 2017 Published: 17-11-2017 09:11
- Protection for one of South Northamptonshire’s hidden gems under review Published: 16-11-2017 16:06
- Tows run out of steam after promising start Published: 14-11-2017 19:31
- Buy To Let Guide For Beginners Published: 14-11-2017 15:22
- Craig Live at The Plough Published: 14-11-2017 12:57
- Towcester Mill Brewery welcomes TV comedians Published: 14-11-2017 12:54
- Christmas Canapés evening at Bay Tree Cottage Published: 14-11-2017 12:29
- Looking For A Christmas Party Venue In Towcester Published: 14-11-2017 09:53
- Christmas Art Exhibition Published: 14-11-2017 09:12
- Leek and smoked cheese pithivier Published: 14-11-2017 06:54
- Council Job Club roadshow comes to Brackley Published: 13-11-2017 12:51
- Lib Dems – Action needed on A5 Air Quality & Congestion Comments: 2 Latest: 27-10-2017 21:33
- County Connect Bus Service Comments: 1 Latest: 26-10-2017 17:50
- Pattishall Bonfire and Firework Display 2017 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2017 15:26
- Warning for noisy neighbours as council adopts app Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:09
- Vine House Hotel In Paulerspury Seeks Housekeeper Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:08
- Parish prepares for Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:07
- Special protections for Deanshanger Conservation Area renewed and extended by South Northamptonshire Council Comments: 1 Latest: 04-10-2017 13:05
- Council report highlights A43 safety concerns Comments: 5 Latest: 29-09-2017 12:32
- Romanies appeal Comments: 1 Latest: 13-09-2017 09:25
- Get creative with flowers this Autumn/Winter at Bay Tree Cottage Comments: 1 Latest: 11-09-2017 11:46
- South Northamptonshire to have say on Plan that will help shape the district for the next 15 years Comments: 1 Latest: 07-09-2017 17:47
- Silverstone All Set For Another Colossal Classic Comments: 1 Latest: 23-08-2017 11:36
- High hopes for housing company in proactive plan Comments: 1 Latest: 16-08-2017 16:12
- Study underway into South Northants shopping habits Comments: 1 Latest: 09-08-2017 12:56
- Committee approval paves way for summer consultation on Local Plan Comments: 1 Latest: 30-07-2017 12:04
- Get Your Cycle Serviced Before You Need To Use It Comments: 1 Latest: 27-07-2017 20:48
- Roadside rubbish Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:14
- Stowe School and Silverstone University Technical College announce partnership Comments: 1 Latest: 26-07-2017 16:10
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at