Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- The UK’s Top Events in 2015 Published: 22-12-2014 15:46
- Simple Step Towards Healthy Christmas And New Year Published: 22-12-2014 13:13
- Towcester Races Preview For Boxing Day Published: 22-12-2014 10:06
- Tows Use Get Out Of Jail With Great Fight Back Published: 22-12-2014 09:34
- The Wings For Life World Run Published: 21-12-2014 22:09
- Tows Suffer Only Second Defeat Of Season Published: 21-12-2014 19:33
- SNH GiveaGift this Christmas Published: 21-12-2014 12:11
- Make A New Year's Resolution Published: 20-12-2014 11:33
- Christmas Bin Collections In South Northants Published: 19-12-2014 13:57
- Flame Hair Studios - Most Creative Salon Published: 19-12-2014 12:57
- International Childrens Entertainment Business Chooses Moat Lane Offices Published: 19-12-2014 11:31
- Record Number of 999 Ambulance Calls! Published: 19-12-2014 08:28
- SNC Shares Plans For Future Published: 18-12-2014 12:15
- Bishop of Peterborough’s Christmas Message 2014 Published: 18-12-2014 10:11
- Northants County Council Chief Exec Paul Blantern To Head Library Task Force Published: 18-12-2014 10:08
- Over 50km To Henley On Day Five Of Everest Training Published: 18-12-2014 08:02
- Lord Hesketh Officially Opens New Towcester Greyhound Track Published: 17-12-2014 09:44
- NHS Urges Public Not To Go To Hospital Following Christmas Surge In Demand Published: 17-12-2014 07:53
- A43 Towcester And South Northants Transport Funding Announced Comments: 1 Latest: 17-12-2014 12:43
- No Hamburger At McDonald's Roundabout Comments: 1 Latest: 17-12-2014 12:30
- More Parking For Towcester Comments: 12 Latest: 04-12-2014 19:11
- Your Guide To Rubbish At Christmas Comments: 1 Latest: 28-11-2014 19:50
- Successful HS2 Site Visit For MP Andrea Leadsom Comments: 2 Latest: 05-11-2014 13:40
- Towcester Fireworks Extravaganza Comments: 1 Latest: 05-11-2014 09:46
- Difficult US Grand Prix Qualifying For Sahara Force India Comments: 3 Latest: 03-11-2014 09:54
- Towcester C of E Primary Awarded Good Ofsted Comments: 1 Latest: 29-10-2014 11:47
- Suzuka Free Practice Report From Sahara Force India Comments: 2 Latest: 06-10-2014 12:43
- Parking In Towcester Market Square Fiasco Comments: 9 Latest: 01-10-2014 13:29
- Hovercraft Racing Action As Towcester Greyhound Track Construction Continues Comments: 1 Latest: 24-09-2014 12:09
- A43/A5 Towcester Roadworks Start On Monday 15th September Comments: 1 Latest: 19-09-2014 17:34
- Laptops Stolen From Stoke Bruerne Primary School Comments: 1 Latest: 17-09-2014 21:40
- Silverstone Unable To Agree Terms For MotoGP 2015 Comments: 1 Latest: 03-09-2014 14:24
- How Much To Levy - That Is The Question Comments: 7 Latest: 25-08-2014 12:00
- South Northamptonshire Arts Trail Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:25
- Summer Fun in the Woods Comments: 1 Latest: 20-08-2014 15:03
- On Time And On Budget At The Forum Comments: 2 Latest: 30-07-2014 16:15
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at