Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Storming Silson AC at a sunny Sutton Park Published: 28-03-2017 10:28
- Inspiring Northamptonshire Students: ‘Opportunities in the NHS’ Published: 28-03-2017 09:21
- Guy’s dandelion pasta Published: 28-03-2017 07:05
- Village uses localism to influence future development Published: 27-03-2017 09:33
- Bletchley Park secret unveiled Published: 27-03-2017 08:33
- Mercedes Double Podium As Vettel Wins Season Opener Published: 26-03-2017 17:10
- Seven Points For Sahara Force India In Australian Grand Prix Published: 26-03-2017 17:05
- Silverstone Gears up for Another Sizzling Classic Published: 26-03-2017 09:39
- Clocks Spring Forward On Sunday Morning Published: 25-03-2017 11:04
- Hamilton Takes Pole In Australia Published: 25-03-2017 09:25
- Sahara Force India Miss Out On Top Ten In Oz Qualifying Published: 25-03-2017 09:07
- Towcester Studio Band performed at SNC Civic Dinner! Published: 24-03-2017 10:24
- Back to business for Mercedes In First Friday Practice of 2017 Published: 24-03-2017 09:38
- Sahara Force India Roll Out New Livery In Australian Practice Published: 24-03-2017 09:33
- World Record Parade for Jaguar’s Fastest Ever Production Supercar Published: 23-03-2017 17:48
- Small Industrial Site Turned Down By Planners Published: 23-03-2017 15:07
- Nineth Brackley Wine Festival 2017 Published: 23-03-2017 09:19
- Silson AC Juniors represent Northamptonshire Published: 22-03-2017 17:57
- Estate Agents: On-line vs High Street - You Decide Comments: 1 Latest: 22-03-2017 12:21
- Tradesmen fined over illegally dumped waste Comments: 1 Latest: 15-03-2017 15:14
- South Northamptonshire residents urged to show support for cost saving partnership Comments: 2 Latest: 14-03-2017 16:59
- Construction to start on council run MOT station Comments: 1 Latest: 11-03-2017 10:38
- A ground-breaking moment in Towcester’s history Comments: 3 Latest: 01-03-2017 18:16
- Storm Doris Claims Famous Alderton Cherry Tree Comments: 1 Latest: 01-03-2017 07:15
- Minister Pledges To Bring Forward Towcester Relief Road Comments: 1 Latest: 26-02-2017 10:31
- Towcester Relief Road Public Meeting Announced Comments: 6 Latest: 24-02-2017 10:36
- Towcester Bypass Action Group STILL wants your help! Comments: 1 Latest: 22-02-2017 11:56
- Pilot scheme to reduce empty properties given the go ahead Comments: 1 Latest: 22-02-2017 11:48
- SNC Cabinet supports 10p a week Council Tax rise Comments: 6 Latest: 20-02-2017 13:51
- Views of Westbury Comments: 1 Latest: 15-02-2017 19:45
- Permission granted for utilities compound and allotment car park Comments: 1 Latest: 15-02-2017 16:36
- Stay well in the comfort of your own home Comments: 1 Latest: 08-02-2017 15:42
- First Towcester Southern Extension Roundabout Works To Begin Comments: 5 Latest: 01-02-2017 19:45
- Work to begin on new gateway to Towcester Comments: 1 Latest: 27-01-2017 13:53
- Milton Keynes - Celebrates Fifty Years Comments: 1 Latest: 23-01-2017 13:53
- BRDC Clarifies Position Of British Grand Prix At Silverstone Comments: 1 Latest: 21-01-2017 10:22
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at