Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- 30th All Silver Arrow Front Row For Russian Grand Prix Published: 10-10-2015 18:18
- Strong Qualifying For Sahara Force India In Russia Published: 10-10-2015 18:16
- Strakka Ready For Fuji Published: 10-10-2015 09:39
- A Beautiful Autumn Published: 09-10-2015 17:31
- Sahara Force India Top Timesheets In Russia Published: 09-10-2015 16:07
- Local Food Hero Shortlisted For Prestigious Award Published: 09-10-2015 14:48
- Limited Running After Diesel Spill For Mercedes In Friday Practice Published: 09-10-2015 14:19
- Towcester School Children Encapsulate A Moment In Time Published: 08-10-2015 16:35
- Plough In Towcester Keeping You Entertained Published: 08-10-2015 14:24
- Gun Powder Plot Talk For Towcester History Society Published: 08-10-2015 12:40
- Towcester Racing Report Published: 08-10-2015 10:03
- Interesting Framing At Watling Street Galleries Published: 08-10-2015 09:09
- Watch Stolen From Brackley Pub Published: 07-10-2015 18:16
- Tows Ladies Hockey Vs Leamington Published: 06-10-2015 21:41
- Christmas Parties And Festive Frolics At Bay Tree Cottage Published: 06-10-2015 21:40
- Show Your Support For Towcester Big Issue Seller Published: 06-10-2015 21:34
- Northants Set For Severe Flooding - But Its Only A Test Published: 06-10-2015 15:03
- Speciality Bread Workshop Published: 06-10-2015 14:37
- Win A GoPro With 20 Million Steps Photo Competition Comments: 1 Latest: 10-09-2015 12:50
- Robust Planning Policy Defending Rural Communities Comments: 2 Latest: 27-08-2015 23:46
- Car Park Approval Secures Towcester's Future Vitality Comments: 6 Latest: 10-08-2015 15:27
- D J Hutchings Director Trailblazes Apprenticeships Comments: 1 Latest: 05-08-2015 14:08
- Challenging Day For Sahara Force India Comments: 3 Latest: 03-08-2015 13:25
- Robert (Bob) Shaw - RIP Comments: 1 Latest: 02-08-2015 13:57
- Car Parking Plans Put Council On The Spot Comments: 6 Latest: 29-07-2015 21:09
- £130,000 Boost For Community Projects Comments: 2 Latest: 26-07-2015 22:41
- Lib Dems Keep Up Pressure For Towcester Bypass Comments: 6 Latest: 24-07-2015 14:16
- Sahara Force India Preview Hungarian Grand Prix Comments: 3 Latest: 22-07-2015 13:34
- Waitrose Shoppers Donate Generously To RNLI Comments: 1 Latest: 21-07-2015 21:41
- The Forum: Adverse Impact on Towcester’s Residents, Businesses, Shoppers and other visitors Comments: 17 Latest: 19-07-2015 09:57
- SNC Tops Collection Rate Tables Comments: 1 Latest: 15-07-2015 23:44
- Try Something New This Summer Comments: 1 Latest: 15-07-2015 23:41
- Blakesley Show 2015 Moves To New Venue Comments: 1 Latest: 15-07-2015 23:29
- Action Underway On Towcester Parking Comments: 11 Latest: 15-07-2015 19:11
- Community Infrastructure Levy - Examiner's Report Received Comments: 1 Latest: 15-07-2015 12:35
- Parking And Promotion To Aid Towcester's Vitality Comments: 3 Latest: 14-07-2015 19:52
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at