Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- A45 Development Link For Long Term Growth Published: 07-07-2015 11:47
- County Chairman's Charity Provides Haven Of Support Published: 07-07-2015 11:17
- Silson Joggers AC finish 4th in the EMGP Series Published: 07-07-2015 09:52
- Towcester July Farmers Market Published: 07-07-2015 09:12
- Hay Baked Carrots Published: 07-07-2015 08:15
- Win Tickets For The Silverstone Classic Motoring Festival Published: 06-07-2015 11:37
- Smarten Up Your Garden With Traditional Timber Planters Published: 06-07-2015 09:57
- Crime Down 50% At British Grand Prix Published: 06-07-2015 09:54
- Lewis Hamilton Makes Tyre Choice To Win British Grand Prix At Silverstone Published: 05-07-2015 17:42
- Sahara Force India Consolidate Constructors Position WIth Silverstone Points Published: 05-07-2015 16:48
- Only 11 Crimes Reported So Far At British Grand Prix Published: 05-07-2015 09:45
- Hamilton On Pole For British Grand Prix Published: 04-07-2015 15:54
- Upgrades Working For Sahara Force India At Silverstone Qualifying Published: 04-07-2015 15:50
- Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork Published: 04-07-2015 10:48
- Red Arrows Display On Saturday At Silverstone Published: 04-07-2015 09:14
- F1 Sahara Force India Bring Upgrades Across The Road To Silverstone Circuit Published: 03-07-2015 20:44
- Nico Tops Both Sessions On Friday At Silverstone Published: 03-07-2015 17:10
- Silverstone F1 Fans Hold Minute's Silence Published: 03-07-2015 12:23
- Teamwork Makes The Dreamwork Comments: 1 Latest: 05-07-2015 00:48
- Lucy Mills - Letter Of Thanks Comments: 1 Latest: 17-06-2015 23:14
- Towcester All Set For A Sunny MidSummer Music 2015 Comments: 1 Latest: 17-06-2015 00:11
- South Northants Council Review High Performance Targets Comments: 1 Latest: 10-06-2015 14:12
- Thousands Attend Towcester Food Festival Comments: 1 Latest: 10-06-2015 13:52
- Folly Inn Wins TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence For Second Year On The Trot Comments: 1 Latest: 10-06-2015 13:00
- The Watergate Affair Comments: 1 Latest: 10-06-2015 12:59
- The Last Hurdle™ Big Birthday Bash! Comments: 1 Latest: 01-06-2015 09:58
- Action Underway On Towcester Parking Comments: 8 Latest: 27-05-2015 10:20
- New SNC Leader And MP Meet At The Forum Comments: 4 Latest: 24-05-2015 18:35
- Silson Dirty Undies World Record Attempt! Comments: 1 Latest: 23-05-2015 00:01
- New Leader and Cabinet at South Northamptonshire Council Comments: 6 Latest: 22-05-2015 22:13
- Forum Cafe Opens In Towcester Comments: 4 Latest: 22-05-2015 15:43
- Towcester Writer's Wartime Letters Featured At VE Day Celebration Comments: 1 Latest: 20-05-2015 14:06
- Conservatives Increase Majority At SNC Comments: 30 Latest: 20-05-2015 10:51
- Affordable Homes For Local People Comments: 4 Latest: 06-05-2015 16:01
- Walking Football Craze hits South Northamptonshire Comments: 1 Latest: 29-04-2015 12:15
- When Lucy and the Book Club Belles entered the Moonwalk Comments: 1 Latest: 29-04-2015 12:05
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at