Many local groups and organisations use The Reading Room for meetings and we have a strong loyal following of regular users.
Why not come and join us? Take advantage of:
- Secondhand Books, including some rare and first editions
- Samples of local artists work to view or buy
- Wi-Fi Access and Internet facilities
- We have a busy events programme which includes fortnightly craft sessions on Saturday mornings, Quiz evenings, Fashion Shows.
See more details of our regular events here
- HOME MADE light refreshments with gluton and dairy free options. Our Daily Specials range from Tortillas - Sausage & Mash - Gourmet home-cooked soup of the day
- Computer literacy lessons on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Tourist information leaflets
- Books on walking & maps
Our main aim is to offer a comfortable Internet Cafe with a difference and with the help of our customers and friends, we have developed a relaxed and comfortable venue where our customers can come and relax, have a coffee or some soup whilst they read a book, play a board game, surf the net or just sit and relax in good company
My only criticism is the coffee - I’m afraid I don’t like Miles coffee, but they’ve got loads of different types of tea - and I like the choice.