MAIDENHEAD LADIES CIRCLE
|Author: maidenhead ladies circle||Published: 22nd July 2010 13:25|
What is Circle?
When you first hear the words ‘Ladies Circle' you might think of cake making, jam making, the knitting circle? Well think again!!
Ladies Circle is a unique organisation for females between the ages of 18 and 45 who want to make new friends, have lots of fun and do some fundraising along the way! We have over 250 groups of young women around the country meeting twice a month to get involved in all manner of social and fundraising activities. New to your area? Want to expand your social life or give something back? - Circle is just what you're looking for.Socially the local groups go out and do whatever they fancy! The local groups fundraise for their chosen charities and we all support our national charity, Cancer Research UK. There are also events happening elsewhere in your area, nationally and internationally! Take a look at the at our Event calendar section to see what's going on at the moment. Come and join us... Fun, friendship and fundraising
National Association of Ladies Circles Aims & Objectives
- To extend friendship locally, nationally and internationally
- To promote NALC to eligible women
- To assist in the formation of new Circles
- To support all Circles to help them grow
- To be of service to the community
- To work side by side with all members of Round Table, 41 Club and Tangent
- To conduct the business of the Association in order to promote goodwill between Circles, Areas and the National Association
- To provide a varied programme of meetings and sociable activities throughout the year