Business Groups in & around Neston
Neston & District Chamber of Trade was established over 50 years ago, and has been a continuous source of support for Businesses throughout the area ever since.
A crucial element of the Chamber's remit is to ensure that the best interests of the business community are served through dialogue with local and national government bodies and via liaison with other community organisations.
Some examples include:
- Co-ordinating the production of a Neston Shopping & Parking guide published to coincide with the opening of the new Sainsbury's store, to encourage shoppers to visit local businesses;
- Being a key consultee on a Public Realm Design Guide for Neston Town Centre, and the disbursement of Section 106 money paid to the town by Sainsbury's;
- Liaising with the Highways department over proposed road closures for utility works, to prevent such closures from creating problems for traders at peak times - e.g. the proposal to close the Parade at Parkgate at the height of Summer.
- Helping traders with rent reviews, and providing advice regarding leasing issues with private landlords and the Council.
The Chamber also works closely with Neston Town Council and the Town Centre Manager on marketing initiatives for the town centre, including special shopping days and other promotions. It also runs occasional networking events and business forums.
12 months membership is charged at £40 per business, per year.
Meetings take place bi-monthly at Philip Bates & Co Ltd, 1-5 Chester Road, Neston, CH64 9PB.
For membership or other enquiries, please use the following contact information:
Neston & District Chamber of Trade
c/o Phillip Bates & Co Ltd
1-5 Chester Road
- Indicates business has a Community Club code for you to use to receive discounts, etc.
Business Groups in Neston - Business Groups in Little Neston - Business Groups in Parkgate - Business Groups in Willaston