Foot Health in & around Neston
Come to Feet First for all your foot health and beauty needs.
Ceri is a fully qualified Foot Health Practioner and member of the Alliance of Private Practioners, offering a range of services either in clinic or in the comfort of your own home. She will assess your current foot health and use her expertise to:
- Reduce hard, sore calluses
- Remove painful corns
- Treat verrucae
- Remedy ingrown toenails
- Apply fungal toe nail treatment
- Cut nails and reduce thick nails
- Provide made-to-measure silicon wedges
- Offer advice and design dressings to aid problem toes and heel pain.
Your foot health check-up and treatment appointment will last approximately 45 minutes and will cost just £25.00.
As well as the full range of foot health treatments, at Feet First also offers a range of nail painting for both hands and feet:
- Gel Polish (hands or feet) - £20
- Pedicure with polish - £20
- Pedicure with gel polish - £30
Gift vouchers available - what a lovely treat for a family member or friend, for Christmas, Birthdays or just to spoil someone you love.
For more information on any of the services offered at Feet First, or to book your appointment, please contact:
Ceri Jeffs DipCFHP.MPSPract
Foot Health Practitioner
t: 07876 685 155
10 Grasmere Road
I cannot speak too highly of the foot treatments this charming lady can give. She can come to your home or you can go to her studio. Give it a try and you too can feel more sprightliness in your step!
- Indicates business has a Community Club code for you to use to receive discounts, etc.
Foot Health in Neston - Foot Health in Neston - Foot Health in Parkgate - Foot Health in Willaston