Fundraising Workshop for Community Arts Organisations
|Published: 9th January 2019 09:37|
Voluntary arts groups from across west Cheshire are invited to a fundraising workshop on Saturday 9 February at Tarvin Community Centre.
Cheshire West Voluntary Arts Network is running the event with the support of Chester Voluntary Action and Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Councillor Louise Gittins, Cabinet Member Communities and Wellbeing said: "Fundraising can be a daunting task, so I hope as many local organisations as possible can come along to what I'm sure will be both entertaining and informative plus a good opportunity to network.
"There will be a range of speakers sharing information to help and support organisations with their fundraising planning and applications. I'd like to thank the speakers from Cheshire Connect, Chester Voluntary Action and Chester Bach Singers for taking part."
- 12.30 : Registration
- 12.55 : How to prepare an application: Governance / Project that's meaningful to your organisation / Partnership - speaker from Cheshire Connect
- 1.15 : Researching / identifying appropriate funds - Chester Voluntary Action
- 1.35 : How to apply - dos and don'ts - Richard Hall, Development and Fundraising Officer for Cultural Services, Cheshire West and Chester Council
- 2.15 : Success and failure - representatives from local Voluntary Arts Organisations
- 2.35: Fundraising case study - Nicky Brooks, Chairperson Chester Bach Singers
- 2.55 : Round table discussions sharing best practice / ideas / queries.
- 3.40 : Feedback
- 4.00 : Finish
Everyone taking part will also have the opportunity to share their organisations' publicity materials and meet informally.
To reserve your free place please visit: www.ticketsource.co.uk/cheshire-west-voluntary-arts-network
Tarvin Community Centre, Meadow Cl, Tarvin, Chester CH3 8LY