Neston Area Businesses Delivering Food and Other Supplies
|Published: 19th May 2020 08:18|
This is a list of the businesses we are currently aware of that are delivering groceries, household items and hot food to households in the Neston area. Some are collect-only, but with safe distancing measures in place.
Please be aware this is not an exhaustive list, there may be others we have not been made aware of. Please email us if you know of anything that should be on this list.
This information was correct at the time of publication, but subject to change at short notice. If you have knowledge of changes to any of the below, please do let us know asap.
NOTE - a mini-market, including some traders from Neston Market, is currently being set up outside Deeside Bakery on the Clayhill Estate between 8am and 1pm on Fridays. Safe distancing guidelines are being respected.
- Local Milkman Gary is happy to deliver to new and old customers. Milk, Juice, Eggs. Call 07486 874848
- Tracey's Food Hall is well stocked for meat (cooked and fresh); sandwiches, jams, pies and more. Delivery services available. Orders taken for whole cooked chickens. Call 0151 353 1465
- James Cubbin & Sons have asked that those who can order online do via their secure website here It is a 5-minute process and will free up the phone for those who don't use computers to call 0151 336 1837 or 336 2350
- Old Oaks Farm, Leighton Road - fresh eggs for collection, £1.50 for 6 eggs. NEW! Now also offering fresh fruit and veg in boxes for collection from Little Neston or at the farm gate, on Tuesday all day, Wednesday pm, Friday pm, all day Saturday and Sunday.See their Facebook page for more information. Tel 07902 937637.
- A & O discount shop are also doing deliveries. They have a wide array of stock. To order call 0151 336 5757.
- Dovecote Nurseries have a range of plug plants, tomato plants, compost etc. Collections by appointment, or delivery. Call 0151 336 5748
- The Great British Bakehouse (the old Deeside Bakery) on the Clayhill Estate. You can choose items from their website, call it in (0151 336 2686), payment taken over the phone and you can go and pick it up.
- Deliver Wirral are offering deliveries from various businesses. Put in your postcode on their website to see what's available for your address.
- Willaston Community Farm are delivering provisions including vegetables, milk, eggs, bread, plants, compost and logs throughout the CH64 area. See their Facebook page for more information. Tel: 0151 327 8911
- Real Food Kitchen are delivering home-cooked meals, both fresh and frozen. See their Facebook page for details. Tel: 0151 336 7538
- Paisley Grey are delivering fruit, veg, meat and eggs. Call 0151-336 7400 or email email@example.com
- Whitmore and White in Heswall have deli items available for delivery. See their website for details.
- Premier Plants in Ledsham will deliver items for your garden. See their Facebook page for details. Tel: 0151 347 4808
- Jaspers of Chester are making food deliveries. More details here.
- Local Take-aways. To keep up to date with local take-aways that are delivering, see the JustEat website, or download their app.
- Neston Private Hire can collect shopping and prescriptions. Call them on 0151 336 3999 or 0151 336 1555.
- Nisa in West Vale are now offering deliveries (all products except alcohol and tobacco). Please call 0151 353 0063 for details and ordering.
- Sandwich Express in Chester are delivering boxes containing a number of essentials. See their Facebook page for details.
- Fine Fruits Direct are delivering fruit and veg boxes. See their Facebook page for details.Tel: 0151 648 0388
- Linghams of Heswall are posting books and some children's toys and games out, so if you're starting to run out of reading material, contact them via their website or Facebook page.
- Neston Pet Supplies delivers on Tuesdays and Fridays. See their Facebook page for details.Tel: 0151 336 2180
- Imperial Pets can also deliver pet food. Details on their website.
- The Beer Lab in Heswall are delivering. See their website for details.
- Claremont Farm has veg, fruit, meat, ready meals etc. They are offering a mixture of shopping (with distancing in place); contactless collections from the car park and deliveries (for the most vulnerable.) See their website for details.
- Brimstage Brewery offers home delivery of beer. See their Facebook page for details.Tel: 0151 342 1181
- Nova the Outsiders - Bakery and Ready Meals. Phone 0151 342 9959, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A full list of their products can be found on their website.
- Elaine's Happy Hens free range eggs and wild bird food. Some dog treats and biscuits available. Established 1989 Neston Market. £1 fee for Home Delivery. Every precaution taken to ensure safety of customers, including non-direct handling of cash. Tel: 07773 863869 or text..
- Cheshire Cheesecakes. Wide selection of sweet treats, including celebration cheesecakes. See their Facebook page for more information. Tel: 07383 635138
- The Camel's Hump Middle Eastern Caterer. Lebanese foods (mezze, hummus, falafel and bakery items). See their Facebook page for more information. Tel: 07478 142022
- The Liverpool Cheese Company. Delivering in Neston on Fridays. Free delivery. Call 0151 428 3942 or visit their Facebook page for more details.
- Nick's Cheese and Meat Stall. Taking orders for hampers. Tel: 07517 686728. More information on their Facebook page
- My Spicy Blends. Superb curry and other spice blends, to help bring variety to your lockdown menu. See their website for more information.
- Orchard Pigs. Pre-ordered deliveries to Neston on Wednesdays, and other days if needed. Wide range of bakery goods, tapas and cheese boxes available. See their Facebook page for more information. Tel: 01978 660371
- Elephant Collective have now opened their new online shop, where you can order coffee products for home delivery. PLUS Pizza deliveries via JustEat, Weds-Sun. PLUS Elephant Lounge now open for take-away service only, 10am to 3pm Thurs-Sun.
- John Jones of Childer Thornton is doing veg box deliveries. For more information, please email email@example.com
- Carl, the Fleetwood Fishmonger (from the Market). Contact by text on 07765 228861 to order. Fish can be collected from outside Deeside Bakery on the Clayhill on Fridays, between 8am and 12noon.
- Mr Chow's in Parkgate are running a take-away service. Delivery available. Call 0151 336 2385 for more information.
- Victoria's Sandwich - Deliveries to Willaston and Neston area, fresh homemade Artisan Breads and homemade cookies and brownies, all freshly baked. Download list of items here (pdf). More info on Facebook. Phone 07437 823890 or email.
- White Fox Wines of Chester are offering free delivery to Neston and the surrounding area. Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more on their Facebook page.
- ScrumptiousLove - offers bakes, treats and desserts using the best ingredients for total enjoyment. New menu issued on Tuesdays. Free hand delivery to Wirral area on Sundays. See their Facebook page or website for more information. Tel 07903 406870
- Tinsley's Fruit and Veg (Market Trader), now taking orders for collection on Friday mornings at The Great British Bakehouse on Clayhill. Boxes of fruits, vegetables and salad items available. See the Neston Markets Facebook page for details, text your order to 07957 489077.
- Bluebonnet Sweets (Market Trader), now offering delivery of loaf cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bagged sweets. See their Facebook page for details.Tel: 0151 336 4764.
- Traditional Farmhouse Meat (Cheadle Farm). Place an order for collection on a Saturday afternoon. Contactless payment via bank transfer. Collection of pre-ordered meat only from Neston Market Square. Please message on 07970 611953 for more information.
- The Blue Bicycle - now offering delivery of cakes, sandwiches and quiche. Check out their website for details here.
- Cheshire Chutney Company - offering handmade chutney, condiments and preserves. Free delivery to CH60, CH64 and CH66 when you spend £10 or more on their website (free delivery automatically applied at checkout when addresses with these postcodes are used).
- The Greenland Fishery - now offering hot Sunday roast dinners delivered to your door. See their Facebook page for details.
- The Village Chef has resumed a take-away service, from 4-8pm, Monday to Saturday, with a choice of click and collect or delivery. See their Facebook page for details.
- The Watch Man from the Market, Stephen Culshaw, invites you to contact him about any repairs you may need, or if you wish to retrieve any items left with him to repair prior to the lockdown. Contact him on 07970 665626 or email email@example.com
- Jillian Dawn Floral Designs. Flowers and other gifts, deliveries can even be made on the same day if ordered by 1pm. See their Facebook page for details or call 0151 327 1652.
We've been asked to pass on that Lightfoot Plumbing and Heating's Steve Lightfoot, is available for emergency plumbing work. Social distancing rules applied. Please call 07954 110060.
KG Bell are able to carry out glazing in an emergency. They can also deliver greenhouse glass. Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Text or phone Tim 07738 060123 or Keith 07976 430628.
If you are in business and offering deliveries in the Neston area, please let us know so we can add you to the list. There is no charge for inclusion. Email email@example.com.
If you need help, or would like to offer assistance to others, please sign up on the Neston Community Youth Centre website here.
- a weekly emailed snapshot of everything that is happening locally