21 Nov 2018 - Small Business Network Event & Social Media Workshop in Neston
|Published: 7th November 2018 14:36|
Join Cheshire West and Chester Council at the ‘Neston Business Network' - Wednesday 21st November at Neston Cricket Club.
This is a drop in session, between 4pm-6pm, suitable for any small business in the Neston area.
It will be an opportunity to speak directly to economic development officers and the locality team from the local authority to understand the support that's available to assist your business. Whether you're thinking of starting up or are long established they can support you with:
- Understanding, navigating and accessing appropriate local and national support programmes;
- Learning more about appropriate supply chains and networks; introductions to appropriate events and training opportunities;
- Searching for new commercial premises;
- Recruitment and apprenticeship information and guidance;
- Working with other Council services: Business Rates; Planning and Building Control; Licensing; Environmental Health; etc.
Social Media Workshop & Neston Life - 6pm - 7.30pm
On-line marketing can be a really cost effective way to raise your profile, attract new customers, and win new business. Find out how at our on-line Marketing workshop. This session is targeted at giving you the basic skills to embrace social media with confidence and use it in your business.
You will learn:
- How digital marketing tools help engage your target market
- Top Tips for your website
- Uses of social media for business
- A tour of the networks - an in-depth look at the most popular networks and how to set up profiles/company pages
- See what productivity tools are available to manage your social media
- Hear how Neston also has its own app, Neston Life, which can be used to promote your business locally.
To book your place: http://eventpilot.evolutive.co.uk/eventDetails.aspx?siteId=73&eventNo=162524
Neston Cricket Club