Dorset Neon Run 2020
|Published: 14th January 2020 11:18|
Date: Saturday 25th April, from 7pm
Where: Poole Park, Poole, Dorset, BH14 2SF
Cost: Sign up from £10 and choose to fundraise £45 or make a one-off donation from £25 for Diverse Abilities, Dorset's disability charity.
As part of your place you will receive:
• A Dorset Neon Run t-shirt
• Fundraising materials and an e-welcome pack to help your reach and beat your fundraising target
• Full event support, including a fun warm-up activity, music to keep you going, first-aid qualified staff and route marshals
The 5k route will take you around the whole of Poole Park on a night fun run. There may be some uneven surfaces and you will be running next to water in places. It is therefore a condition of entry that you wear a fully working head torch whilst taking part in the event. The course is not wheelchair accessible.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be aged 12+ to take part in the Dorset Neon Run.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Diverse Abilities at email@example.com or call 01202 718266.
What's the refund policy?
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How should I dress for the Neon Run?
We are encouraging our runners to dress and accessorize in as much colour as possible. There will be an opportunity to purchase additional items (glow-sticks, hair-spray, neon paint etc) from our Neon Run Shop on the night, in our registration zone.
How much do I need to raise for Diverse Abilities?
There are two options once you pay your registration fee.
1. SPONSORSHIP - Raise £45 for Diverse Abilities. We ask that you sent all your donations in no later than four weeks after your challenge.
1. DONATE - Make a one-off donation of £25, £35 or £50 for Diverse Abilities.