East Essex Smallholders Group
||Published: 31st August 2011 23:50
The aims and objectives of the EESG are:
· To share knowledge
· To be accessible to anyone who is interested in raising plants or keeping animals
· To promote good husbandry and horticulture
· To promote the EESG within the local community
· To raise funding to undertake our Aims and Objectives
This will be achieved through
· providing information and advice where possible to members
· providing members with the opportunity to participate in events, talks and courses organised by or through the EESG
· to offer members the opportunity to advertise their produce
· to offer members the opportunity to meet other micro farmers and share experiences
· fund raising activities, sponsorship, donations and grant bids
Membership of the Group is free
The Group meets every third Tuesday of the month.
See website and blog for details of forthcoming meetings and events that are taking place.
Chair: Danni Perkins
Secretary: Carlie Mayes
Treasurer: Helen Quinnell
Press: Darren Sewell
Report this article as inappropriate
You need to log in before you can do that! It's only a quick registration process to join the AMA network and completely free.