How to handle later life
|Author: Patgarrett||Published: 5th April 2019 10:20|
• How can you make sure power of attorney works well for you?
• How can you make the most of the NHS?
• What are the pros and cons of retirement housing?
• What state benefits can you get?
• What are the repercussions of being given a dementia diagnosis?
Meet author Marion Shoard who will offer tips on these and answer your questions on other matters.
This author talk is free and drop-in, but booking is advised - either pop into your local library, call 023 9268 8999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org