Access to Finance Roadshow - 17th November 2014
|Author: Mike Warr, Economic Development Officer||Published: 22nd October 2014 14:14|
In conjunction with the Essex Innovation Programme, Epping Forest District Council are delighted to be hosting the Access to Finance Roadshow at the Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex, CM16 4BZ on Monday 17th November 2014.
This is a FREE event from 9.00am to 11.30am on Monday 17th November that will bring together a range of funding organisations to:
- provide details of the funding that is available for businesses
- introduce businesses to the Essex Innovation Programme
- introduce businesses to partners and organisations who can offer further assistance and advice to reach new international markets
- engage with businesses to understand their funding needs
The event will cover:
- Working with universities and colleges (Knowledge transfer partnerships / apprenticeships)
- European funding
- Regional funding
- Funding for rural businesses
- Project partners/ partner searches
- Bid writing support
- Innovation support
- Business mentoring
- Academic support
You will also have the opportunity to network with other businesses.
This is a free event and refreshments will be provided, but as places are limited so you need to register online in order to attend, click on the link below to go to the registration page:
The Access to Finance Roadshow will be taking place across Essex during November, so if you are unable to make it to Epping event you may be able to go another event in the county.
If you have any questions about the event please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01992 564593.