Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
The Jolly Sailor in Southsea is offering 2 for 1 on all food throughout February from Tuesdays to Sunday. Includes daily and Sunday menu including Sundy roasts.
- Emma Barton Announced as a Patron of the Kings Theatre in Portsmouth Published: 22-02-2020 09:04
- Open Mic Night at the Jolly Sailor Published: 22-02-2020 09:00
- Mother's Day at the Jolly Sailor Published: 22-02-2020 08:52
- The Next Stage of the North Portsea Coastal Defence Scheme gets Go Ahead at Planning Committee Published: 20-02-2020 18:47
- Collabro, Joe McElderry and Sophie Evans to star in Love at the Musicals at the Kings Theatre in May Published: 20-02-2020 18:43
- Gavin and Stacey - The Quiz Published: 19-02-2020 18:39
- SS Mendi commemorations at Milton Cemetery Published: 19-02-2020 18:20
- Eight People from Hampshire Sentenced for Complex Phone and Email Fraud Published: 19-02-2020 18:14
- Accessible Arts Delivered to Support Those Living With Dementia Published: 19-02-2020 17:54
- Drivers Needed to Keep Wheels Going Round on Charity Minibus Published: 19-02-2020 14:13
- Failing Coastal Defence to be Removed Following Storm Dennis at Hayling Published: 18-02-2020 21:18
- Sunday Night at the Kings Published: 18-02-2020 21:09
- Dumpling Workshops Bring a Taste of China to Portsmouth Published: 17-02-2020 19:39
- Artist Receives Funding for Weaves Project Published: 17-02-2020 19:33
- Retro Games Café Owner Looks to Offer Young People in Portsmouth Opportunities Published: 17-02-2020 19:24
- The Amazing Mr Tall and the Creation Station Published: 17-02-2020 19:10
- Appeal for Witnesses After Boy Hit by Car in Havant Published: 17-02-2020 18:41
- Man Arrested for Drugs Possession in Portsmouth Published: 17-02-2020 12:45
- Southsea Cafe Benefits From Veganuary Published: 13-02-2020 22:17
- Southsea Unites for Team Sexton Published: 13-02-2020 22:07
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 172 Latest: 04-02-2020 23:10
- Business Networking Group Celebrates Tenth Anniversary Comments: 1 Latest: 20-01-2020 18:56
- Pub Quizzes in Portsmouth Comments: 3 Latest: 08-01-2020 20:16
- The Grove Club in the Swinging 60s Comments: 74 Latest: 29-12-2019 09:48
AboutMyArea has been running in Portsmouth since 2006 and is managed by Portsmouth born and bred resident, Haley Storey.
Established and popular, the site attracts thousands of visitors every week from in and around Portsmouth.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us: Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Your Site Editor for AboutMyArea Portsmouth is Haley Storey
023 92 378852 or 07775 863813