Port Solent is encouraging more people to eat out over the festive season by launching a huge range of discounts across its restaurants and stores
|Published: 16th December 2020 08:31|
2020 has been a tough year for everyone, but Port Solent is looking to enhance its reputation as Portsmouth’s most relaxing waterside destination and is aiming to lift spirits with the launch of a range of offers and discounts across its restaurants and stores.
With Christmas just around the corner, many have a big day of catering for their own family ahead of them. So, Port Solent is urging its customers to let someone else do the cooking in the run up to the big day, and enjoy a deliciously festive dining experience with views of sparkling Christmas lights reflecting in the marina’s waters.
It boasts a tranquil, relaxing and stress free boutique shopping experience accompanied by plenty of free parking and no long queues outside its waterside stores. With plenty of offers and discounts across its independent and branded outlets, it's giving customers the chance to give the most unique, stylish and
thoughtful gifts this Christmas, without the drama of visiting the highstreet or shopping centre.
Festive offers from its restaurants include:
● Enjoy Christmas at Wildwood with the three course Christmas set menu at just £22.95 until 3 January, 30% off delivery when you spend over £20 until 20 Dec and kids eat for only £1 from 21 to 27 December.
● Sir Alec Rose - JD Wetherspoon is offering a range of discounts Mon-Wed including breakfast from £2.49, any three small plates for £7.50, pizzas and burgers just £3.99 including a soft drink, and desserts from 99p.
● Two courses for only £10 at Prezzo, Monday to Friday until 5pm, or two courses for £15 on the Christmas menu.
● Two cocktails and a tapas for £15 or one cocktail and three tapas for £24 at Blue Margarita.
● Delicious treats are available to eat in, takeaway or to be delivered at Grace Ann’s Tea Room, including Christmas chocolate gift boxes from £12.99 and afternoon tea for two from £25.
● 50% off throughout December at India Quay when ordering before 6:30pm (eat in and takeaway).
● La Casa Flamenca Christmas menu just £26.95, tapas menu £22.95, Christmas day menu £65.96, and Boxing day & New Years Eve menu £32.95.
Some of the offers from its stores include:
● Bow Wow’s at No.7 is making your pooches' Christmas photo shoot safe and easy this year with a festive backdrop to use free of charge, outside of the shop.
● Quintessential Boutique is offering 20% off lots of lines in the run up to Christmas, including gorgeous Italian designed coats.
● The ODEON Cinema is now open every single day in the run up to Christmas, showing a range of festive favourites including Home Alone, Elf, The Grinch, The Holiday, all from just £5.
● Grab yourself a designer bargain with Leading Labels ‘Crazy Clearance’ sale including big brands such as Ben Sherman, Weird Fish, Farah, Meyer and many more.
● 20% off all stock in the run in to Christmas at Lindy Lou’s.
Lisa Fowler, Events and Marketing Manager at Port Solent said: “We’re so grateful to those who have continued to support our shops and restaurants this year by shopping and eating local. To say thank you, many of our outlets have put together some great offers over the Christmas period.
“It’s been a hard year for all, but no matter what is going on in the world, we hope that our range of waterside restaurants, boutique stores and festively lit marina, will give people something to smile about!”