Welcome to Local Site for PO7
- Over £1.5 million 'Healthy Pupils' projects completed in Hampshire schools Published: 18-09-2020 13:42
- Small price increase agreed for Hampshire school meals Published: 18-09-2020 13:36
- COVID-19 Testing - Hampshire Update Published: 18-09-2020 13:31
- Solent LEP Grant Applications Now Open Published: 17-09-2020 16:21
- Consultation: Have Your Say on the Pigeons in Waterlooville Published: 16-09-2020 13:29
- Coronavirus Recovery Funding for Community Sports Groups Published: 16-09-2020 09:43
- Don't Miss Out ... Register to Vote! Published: 16-09-2020 07:48
- Man Charged with County Lines Drug Supply Published: 15-09-2020 17:53
- Woman Charged After Paramedics Threatened in Gosport Published: 15-09-2020 15:59
- Hoist Gives Disabled Swimmers Access to Havant Pool Comments: 1 Latest: 16-03-2016 17:48
- Community Clears Up Pub In Preparation for Summer Opening Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2014 15:43
- The Comedy All Stars Come to Horndean Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2013 11:34
- An Environmental Contribution that Makes Good Reading Comments: 1 Latest: 19-01-2013 00:04
- Havant Council Approves Plans for 92 New Homes in Bedhampton Comments: 1 Latest: 22-11-2012 19:38
- First Police and Crime Commissioner Elections to be Held in November Comments: 1 Latest: 15-10-2012 19:28
- Steer Clear Campaign Aims to Keep Cyclists Safe in Hampshire Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2012 11:25
- Roads Police in Three-day Crackdown on Speeding Van Drivers Comments: 1 Latest: 02-09-2012 05:57
- More Travellers Set Up Camp in Leigh Park Comments: 8 Latest: 09-07-2012 23:18
AMA (AboutMyArea) is the website, postcode specific news sites with content uploaded by the local people.
We want to bring you real upto date and honest local news totally free and in the way you want to receive it.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to choose the information to visit around the site - there you can sign up to notification or why not sign up for the free newsletter to find out whats happening!
You are the editor and the reader and so are your neighbours so please tell your friends, collegues, relatives and business friends that this is the new platform for freedom of speech for the local area and somewhere to build the strength of the community!
Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is the personal area of AMA that any type of user logs into to do the following
- create or organise articles
- messages and notifications
- keep check of funds raised through the sites
create or edit business listings