Trainee Payroll And Administrative Assistant Vacancy In Towcester
|Author: Laura Benham-Brown||Published: 9th January 2019 10:58|
Speaking to AboutMyArea/NN12 Laura Benham of Towcester based CED Accountancy Services Limited said, "We are looking for a responsible individual to join our payroll and admin departments on a full time basis from Spring 2019, with the opportunity to work towards a membership of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP). Assistance with training costs will be provided.
"The successful applicant will have good organisational skills and the ability to communicate with clients at all levels.
"The role will include the following duties;
- Processing of monthly payrolls for clients.
- Reporting to HMRC, data inputting and maintaining confidential databases.
- Assisting with pensions administration.
- Processing payroll year-ends, P60's and P11D's.
- Dealing and responding to client queries.
- Production of various letters and submission of Company Secretarial forms.
- Creation of new client files.
- Finalising of client accounts.
- Office filing and scanning of documents to database.
- Providing admin support and assisting in daily office needs.
"Hours will be 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
"Please send your details to Laura Benham-Brown on email@example.com