PEOPLE living in Wales who suffer from dementia can be cared for at home thanks to a specialist training scheme being run by a Cardiff care provider (June 2020).Full story
- F1 fans told to enjoy grand prix events from home
- Carers urge Wales to make contact with lonely elderly
- Flexible working arrangements highlighted during Covid-19
- Motorsport UK invites children of NHS workers to join young karters as virtual Formula 1® Future Stars at the 2020 British Grand Prix
- 30th Anniversary Silverstone Classic date confirmed
- The Perfect Christmas Gift? Super Early Bird Tickets for Silverstone Classic 2020
- Sportscar racing extravaganza roars into Silverstone this month
- Towcester Food Festival returns for 2019!
- Silverstone Stunt and Fireworks Show
Reviews & Features
- Six reasons to move to CF24
- Photo Fun For Everyone at Magic Mirror UK
- Jurassic mania!
- Travel guide to Oman
- Alton Towers Resort launches the captivating new Enchanted Village