The beehive is very well organised. Each bee is engaged in doing a job for the good of the colony. Together they are involved in the joint enterprise of making honey,Click here for more
- Please Can We Have More Weeds?!
- Organic Gardening - Part Two of Two Articles
- Organic Gardening - Part One of Two Articles
- Feed the Bees
- After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health
- High-Energy Food
- Vegetarian Tips: Make Your Vegetarian Diet A Balanced Diet!
- Combating Obesity
- STAY HEALTHY AND YOUNG
Recipes - Starters
- Angels on Horseback
- Brie and cranberry crostini
- Canapés - Arancini
- Carrot and Coriander soup
- Carrot and Leek soup
Recipes - Mains
- A Salad of Figs, Mozzarella and Parma Ham
- Beef and Wild Mushroom Wellington.
- Brill in a red wine sauce with orange braised chicory.
- Cataplana (Portuguese Clams and Pork)
- Chicken Dopiaza
Recipes - Deserts
- Apple and Blackberry Kuchen
- Blackberries and pears baked in marzipan
- Bramley Apple Crumble
- Cardamom Crème Brulee
Recipes - Side Dishes
- Anchovy and Black olive Palmiers
- Braised Red cabbage with Apples
- Brussel sprouts with Chestnuts and Bacon.
- Cheese and onion rolls
- Chestnut, Apple, Walnut and Celery Stuffing